Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (12/2 to 12/8) Nintendo 3DS $129.99 at Target

• Please log in to reply
627 replies to this topic

#301 VIDEOGAME IGODI

VIDEOGAME IGODI

Bluray FTW!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:36 AM

Don't forget to tell Amazon about these prices using their feedback system. By doing so, it will be more likely that they will match.

Here's how you tell Amazon

1. Find the product you're looking for.

2. Scroll down to the 'product details' section (If you start reading customer reviews, you've scrolled down too far).

3. In that area you'll see options to 'update product info,' 'give feedback on images,' and 'tell us about a lower price.'

4. Click 'tell us about a lower price.'

:)

Write HBO to release all Sopranos Seasons on Blu-ray!
http://www.hbo.com/a...contact-us.html

#302 GameSmacker

GameSmacker

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:51 AM

my opinion, the regular 3ds has a sharper screen, a little louder volume, and better build quality, the xl has the bigger screen, better battery life, and is more comfortable to hold for long gameplay, you have to decide what trade off is better for you.

Hmm why do you say the regular 3DS has the better build quality?

Also, does the XL have any hope of fitting in a jean pocket?

#303 urmomlikesme

urmomlikesme

Random Fart Noise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:43 AM

Does anyone know if these deal will be online? I'm looking to get the 3DSXL bundle so how would the gift card situation work? Would I get in it the mail?

I'm still debating on whether to get a 3DSXL or a vita. The only games I'm interested for the vita is Uncharted and perhaps some ps1 classics. The 3DSXL bundle seems really good with mario kart and GC. Plus I'd like to play star fox and other mario games. Anyone want to convince me to get either handheld console?
Posted Image

#304 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:48 AM

Do ps3 copies still come with a copy for steam? Can I activate it on steam if I don't have a ps3?

yes. even the backcover of the red "greatest hits" reissue states that it comes with the steam code.

#305 RenoVatio

RenoVatio

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:06 AM

So if i get a preloaded mk7 console and system transfer to a red console do i get MK7 on the red console? And if i do, do i lose mk 7 on the blue console it came on? If anyone whose done a sys. transfer can answer i'd appreciate it.

#306 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:21 AM

Does anyone know if these deal will be online? I'm looking to get the 3DSXL bundle so how would the gift card situation work? Would I get in it the mail?

I'm still debating on whether to get a 3DSXL or a vita. The only games I'm interested for the vita is Uncharted and perhaps some ps1 classics. The 3DSXL bundle seems really good with mario kart and GC. Plus I'd like to play star fox and other mario games. Anyone want to convince me to get either handheld console?

Buy whatever system has the most games you want to play.

#307 prim4444

prim4444

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:26 AM

All TRU gift card deals are in store only.

#308 Lonedrifter1989

Lonedrifter1989

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:38 AM

FYI, some Targets still have the 250 GB PS3 w/Uncharted 1&2 + Infamous 1&2 for $200. I just purchased one at a local target. You can check stock online. The one I went to the clerk didn't think they had any, but I saw it in the case and sure enough it rang up for $199.99+tax.

http://www.target.co...Slot=medium_1_1

I'm shocked they didn't try to raise that price after the weekend, It's a really good deal, for the console alone you're saving $50-$70.

What's everyone think about the super slim now that it has been awhile?

#309 Lonedrifter1989

Lonedrifter1989

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:41 AM

Red is phased out as well as the 3DS website only shows Black, Pink, and Purple.

I thought so... that really kills the fan base possibly... I don't think guys or boys want pink or purple so you're limited to black.

#310 Lonedrifter1989

Lonedrifter1989

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:42 AM

I'm curious to see if the stores with red ones (and other colors) will be priced the same. I think I'm definitely going to try and get a red Mario bundle, if I can find one.

definitely worth it.

#311 Lonedrifter1989

Lonedrifter1989

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:50 AM

While you are right that an employee discount would be far superior, most people get double reward zone points on gaming with the free Gamers Club at Besy Buy. If I understand the point structure correctly, this would amount to $5 in rewards, which is still much less.

On another note, I thought Target's employee discount was 10%?

I think the idea is if target is fresh out then maybe best buy has them in stock depends how badly you want it.

#312 jj5206

jj5206

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:53 AM

hmm. Might get Black Ops 2 for Wii-U and a pro controller with the B1G1 50% off. That sounds like a good deal.

#313 StealOfADeal

StealOfADeal

It's a S-O-A-D!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:54 AM

So if I about an 8 gig vita card, get one half off? Hm....

"If she'll learn to play a video game. Keep her!" :D

Updated Infinity disc trade list ---> http://www.cheapassg...scs/?p=11116024

#314 deman8899

deman8899

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:55 AM

I would have totally bit for :3ds: Sticker Star and :3ds: Harvest Moon: A New Beginning, but they don't sell Harvest Moon! :cry:

#315 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me SeƱor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 06:02 AM

SOmeone in this thread (I believe Hydro) mentioned that the mario 3ds bundle (either the one from last year's Black friday bundle or perhaps this year's black friday bundle) would actually count for the $130? If so Im def. sold!!

#316 Dread Fox

Dread Fox

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 06:50 AM

Been patiently waiting for this one to go down for awhile now.

#317 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:03 AM

SOmeone in this thread (I believe Hydro) mentioned that the mario 3ds bundle (either the one from last year's Black friday bundle or perhaps this year's black friday bundle) would actually count for the $130? If so Im def. sold!!

It MIGHT be part of the sale .. it was pure speculation .. it's likely not going to be in the system at $129.99 but it's definitely YMMV on trying to get it price matched, since technically it's the same damn thing, just has a game preloaded on it.

#318 radioactivez0r

radioactivez0r

Up and Atom!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:15 AM

If only they had a real Vita selection :[ (I think they actually raised the price of MLB 12) Maybe I can get BB to match it so I can buy P4 and....that one other good Vita game..
Posted Image

#319 bappt

bappt

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:22 AM

http://www.frys.com/...7332084 7411475

Fry's Electronics has the 3DS for $129.99 right now

#320 Kikyou1

Kikyou1

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:51 AM

So am I the only one that likes the 3DS over the 3DS XL? It just seems to big and clunky to me.

kikyou1.png

#321 hostyl1

hostyl1

Can do this all day

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:55 AM

Do ps3 copies still come with a copy for steam? Can I activate it on steam if I don't have a ps3?

Yes all copies still come with a steam copy.

However, I'm pretty sure you need to have access to a PS3 to activate the steam code. It's been a long time since I activated my Portal 2 copy, but I'm pretty sure that I had to enter a code into the PS3 itself. I dont believe that I could have done everything solely on the PC.

You may want to google around for confirmation (i.e. I might be mistaken.)
Posted Image

#322 BWeed560

BWeed560

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 08:40 AM

I have a vita already but i will buy this 3ds bundle just so i can whoop my nephew at mario kart. The vita is awesome portable that i know will get good games in the future as i already played alot of awesome games on it. The 3ds i see more as nostalgic, i can buy old mario and zelda games.

Mario will never die!!
Long live play!!
rrod..

#323 Crunkking01

Crunkking01

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:38 AM

Yes all copies still come with a steam copy.

However, I'm pretty sure you need to have access to a PS3 to activate the steam code. It's been a long time since I activated my Portal 2 copy, but I'm pretty sure that I had to enter a code into the PS3 itself. I dont believe that I could have done everything solely on the PC.

You may want to google around for confirmation (i.e. I might be mistaken.)

You'll have to make a dummy PSN account. Whenever you activate the Portal 2 copy for Steam, you have to link a PSN account with it.

#324 Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:55 AM

I got $3 in my SYWR account.

Also, is there still a $15 gaming coupon for a $45 purchase this week? Was thinking of picking up Skylanders with the bonus points.

Edited by CheapLikeAFox, 01 December 2012 - 10:22 AM.

Can't get enough of the Fox?  Check out my CAG Blog:  http://www.cheapassg...ul-gamers-blog/

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#325 scottman

scottman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:08 AM

So which version of Portal 2 should I pick up? Xbox 360 or PS3?

Lensoftruth did a comparison and ps3 came out on top, said it was sharper and had more detailed graphics. Only showing xbox version online at kmart for me though.

#326 DRKnight

DRKnight

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:42 PM

No points wish I got some

#327 opportunity777

opportunity777

Disco Fever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:45 PM

So am I the only one that likes the 3DS over the 3DS XL? It just seems to big and clunky to me.

Probably not, but I had a 3DS and switched to the XL. At first, I thought the same thing. Now, I don't know how I played on the original and will never look back.

#328 007

Areaologist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 02:18 PM

My TRU finally got Tekken for Wii U in, so this sale will let me finally take care of all my fall 'wants'. Well, that's assuming that all TWO COPIES of it are still there tomorrow.

#329 strife01104

strife01104

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 02:29 PM

May have been asked before but do the game cards(xbox live/points )and such count for this? Want to get some DS points cards for my nieces/nephews this year.

#330 rchapoteau

rchapoteau

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:36 PM

I wonder if I can go back and price match the 159 I spent on black friday and get some money back on my flame red. Anyone look into this yet?