Photo
- - - - -

Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (12/2 to 12/8) Nintendo 3DS $129.99 at Target

• Please log in to reply
627 replies to this topic

#451 swiller

swiller

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:34 PM

I would think anybody who wanted AC3 would have gotten it during BF for $34.99 at most places, or if they were paying attention, $24.99 at Microsoft Store.

If not, I would opt to spend $60 ($10 more) at Toys R Us and get a second game of your choice.

#452 khartzfeld

khartzfeld

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:34 PM

Thanks, OP! My K had both PS3's but not 360's. They were tagged normal price but they rang-up on sale. I checked online before I went, and it said that my local store didn't have them. I would not trust the online checker. Also, they were not behind the glass - they were with the other older/cheaper games.

#453 Cleaner7

Cleaner7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:37 PM

I really hope Kmart has Portal 2 for Xbox. I just received an email for $3 off in SYWR points and a coupon for $10 off a $30 purchase for my birthday this week. I'd pick up that and find something else.

#454 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:40 PM

I tried at my Best Buy in NJ and they wouldn't price match. On the plus side I decided to go over to Toys R Us to get Zombi U and Mass Effect 3 and some lady gave me 20 bucks to get her a disney doll that was limited to 1 per customer so I'm happy lol

Which best buy? Im in nj and was going to try mine tonight.

#455 jj5206

jj5206

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:44 PM

are the Wii-U pro controllers not available online? I tried looking but I couldn't find them.

#456 MC Kage

MC Kage

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:48 PM

Is anyone's looking at getting another Xbox 360 controller like I was, (PC or 360 capable) the $40 Air Flo Wired controller is actually $20 on their website (TRU) but not listed in-store. I just showed them the online store page and got it price-matched, and used the $10 for $20 Groupon voucher.

Edited by MC Kage, 02 December 2012 - 06:28 PM.

Posted Image
Lenovo IdeaPad Y470 | XBL: MC Kage | Official NBA 2K13 PC Thread | The BackLoggery

#457 Sufuma

Sufuma

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:19 PM

My Best Buy did the price match with no issue.
Got two 32gb vita memory cards for $160.

#458 BloodiedWraith

BloodiedWraith

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:37 PM

Does Toys R Us carry the Sony Pulse headset? I saw on their website they have the old style Sony one but at buy one get one 50% off getting two of the Pulse headsets for $225 would be a great deal and if they don't it seems like some of you have had luck price matching at Best Buy. What'd you need to get them to price match? A copy of the ad physically or just bring up the weekly ad on the phone?

#459 metalrn09

metalrn09

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:39 PM

For those who are having trouble getting the BOGO 50% offer online for ZombiU, I had to call customer service and verbally place an order for that and Mario WiiU, for store pickup. As the CS rep explained, the system is still seeing ZombiU as a pre-order, even if it shows for store pickup or shipping to home. She entered a "appesement code" and it took the discount off.
So now I'm wating to pick up my guys games for his x-mas present.

#460 CAG90210

CAG90210

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:45 PM

Picked up the 3DSXL with Mario Kart bundle from BestBuy. Asked if they'd price-match to TRU but they said no. Oh well, Chase Freedom has a 5% cash back on BestBuy purchases. So not too bad.
Currently playing:
Gamecube - Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door
PS3 - Skyrim
SNES - Super Mario RPG: Legends of the Seven Stars, saved file corrupted, almost towards the end too :cry:

Recently beaten:
PS3 - Uncharted 3 :applause:
CML
PSP - Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection: Final Fantasy IV

#461 chimpmeister

chimpmeister

Hates gimmicks

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:54 PM

Anyone who was planning to get the Neo Geo X joystick (I know, not many people probably), this is part of the B1G1 50% off. Got two sticks for ~$77 shipped (shipping is free, but of course you pay a little tax). Sticks are normally $50 each (and they don't release until 12/18/12).

#462 lakerfanalways

lakerfanalways

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:54 PM

yeah Im also seeing issues here where many of the Wii U games are not showing up as Buy 1 get the 2nd one 50 percent off..its not taking anything off for new super mario bros Wii U or scribblenauts Unlimited but DOES take it off for all stars racing transformed..very strange, will have to call them up..does best buy price match percentages off cause last time I called them they wouldnt do it

#463 metalrn09

metalrn09

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:03 PM

yeah Im also seeing issues here where many of the Wii U games are not showing up as Buy 1 get the 2nd one 50 percent off..its not taking anything off for new super mario bros Wii U or scribblenauts Unlimited but DOES take it off for all stars racing transformed..very strange, will have to call them up..does best buy price match percentages off cause last time I called them they wouldnt do it

It really depends on the Best Buy store, some will and some won't budge. Call the store and ask them if they will do it. :)

#464 sasuke543

sasuke543

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:04 PM

Called Best Buy and they said can PM it, will wait till tonight for the Priving Shopping Event! :D

Also, any idea where I can get a good print of the ad?

700303.png

9.gif

#465 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:08 PM

games rang up full price, and they refused to let me have portal 2 and deus ex even though both were in stock. for some reason, games are no longer in my local ad (printed or online after you enter the zip code).

#466 lakerfanalways

lakerfanalways

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:09 PM

Called Best Buy and they said can PM it, will wait till tonight for the Priving Shopping Event! :D

Also, any idea where I can get a good print of the ad?

go to toys r us.com they have the ad there, just print out the last page..hey if your gonna get the games price matched and ur thinking about getting scribblenauts, target has it now for 49.99 so they can price match that, doubt they would combine promotions though
The private event does sound interesting since Im a reward zone member, so the games would be 15 percent off plus an additional buy 1 get 50 percent off? Thats an amazing deal if they combine the promotions

#467 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:11 PM

games rang up full price, and they refused to let me have portal 2 and deus ex even though both were in stock. for some reason, games are no longer in my local ad (printed or online after you enter the zip code).

Probably not valid in your area.

Are you in NYC?

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#468 AvengedBacklog

AvengedBacklog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:11 PM

Well looks like I'll miss this deal due to the online fiasco last night where it was showing $19.99 at checkout....no local Kmart around for me to check stock or even PM at Target :(

#469 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:12 PM

Yeah, im hoping I can get 15% off the full price game then get the 2nd for 50% off.

#470 lakerfanalways

lakerfanalways

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:18 PM

Yeah, im hoping I can get 15% off the full price game then get the 2nd for 50% off.

That would be great if they did combine the promotions..my local best buys are both buzz kills I doubt they would do it.

#471 theonlyone

theonlyone

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:21 PM

I think the most important part to print out is the page with the sale price and some page that proves that the price is valid this week (look at the bottom of pages to find one that works).

Thanks, it worked!

#472 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:22 PM

Yeah, Either way id be happy. I just want Ninja Gaiden 3 for the Wii U and im getting ZombiU used at game stop and they don't carry Warriors Orochi so id basically just be getting a 2nd wii U game at 50% off for the hell of it (most likely Darksiders II)

I guess I could get a game for another system but I have no idea what, lol.

#473 sasuke543

sasuke543

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:25 PM

go to toys r us.com they have the ad there, just print out the last page..hey if your gonna get the games price matched and ur thinking about getting scribblenauts, target has it now for 49.99 so they can price match that, doubt they would combine promotions though
The private event does sound interesting since Im a reward zone member, so the games would be 15 percent off plus an additional buy 1 get 50 percent off? Thats an amazing deal if they combine the promotions

thanks! i'll do that, i decided to hold on to scribblenauts for later. I got a feeling the price is gonna drop lower. Will probably go for SMBU and Sonic! I do hope they combine both the 15% and B1G1 50%! :pray:

700303.png

9.gif

#474 sisko

sisko

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:28 PM

I snagged the last copy of Portal 2 for 360 at my Kmart. It was still marked as $30, but rang up as $10 with no issues.

#475 locolmc

locolmc

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:30 PM

At my local Kmart I noticed Dead Rising 2: Off the Record and Fallout New Vegas (both PS3) were also on sale for $10, along with a few others. Only 1 in stock of each though.

#476 haruky

haruky

Vengeance.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:32 PM

So is anyone having luck PMing this to Best Buy?

The closest K-Mart is a good 20 miles away and I'd rather not have to go down so far..

#477 preston181

preston181

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:34 PM

Snagged Deus Ex. No Portal 2 to be found. They claim they're getting more on Wednesday. Yeah, that'll happen. Kmart has got to be the most notorious store out there for not having things in stock for their ads.

#478 lakerfanalways

lakerfanalways

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:41 PM

thanks! i'll do that, i decided to hold on to scribblenauts for later. I got a feeling the price is gonna drop lower. Will probably go for SMBU and Sonic! I do hope they combine both the 15% and B1G1 50%! :pray:

Let me know what happens tonight when you go..if they do combine both the 15 percent PLUS the 50 percent..since Im on the Westside my only options are the Best Buy on Pico(Since you live in LA I figured you'd be familiar with these locations) and the Best Buy on LaBrea, both major buzz kills as far as doing combined price matching..plus I dont have anyone to take me tonight..if only I lived near the Porter Ranch one(I do have a cousin in Simi Valley but I doubt she would go for me) seems like a better location as far as prime matching..but yeah let me know what happens hope they do combine it

#479 screamandshout

screamandshout

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:17 PM

just went to two toys r us

the first one was such a mess in the game section and didn't have the games me or my brother were looking for

then went to another one only 8 minutes away and it was such a big difference, all organized, accessories right next to the games.

but yeah I got my two wii u games for about 95 dollars and my brother got three ps3 games for 47 dollars.

:3

if only i knew about this earlier >____<

i bought 3 wii u games last night at target (Sonic Racing, Ninja Gaiden 3 & Epic Mickey 2) opened sonic racing last night and opened NG3 early this morning

couldn't return the open ones, but it's fine, i definitely returned epic mickey 2 tho after reading so many bad reviews on it

#480 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:17 PM

Mario bundle is $149 at Target. Most metro stores are OOS :(

Best Buy was way too damn busy for me to try.