Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (12/2 to 12/8) Nintendo 3DS $129.99 at Target

• Please log in to reply
627 replies to this topic

#481 chuckywang

chuckywang

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:22 PM

Anybody have the link to Portal 2 on Kmart's website? I wanna check my local availability.

#482 knight19

knight19

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:22 PM

I PM'd a printout of the Kmart Ad to BBY this AM. My BBY only had one copy of Portal 2 for the 360 and none for the PS3. The CSR didn't call Kmart, though I have several in the area and wrote down numbers for all of them.

#483 Overbite

Overbite

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:31 PM

I got Skyward Sword and the Flingsmash bundle with the wiimote + for about 42 bux. Just the wiimote + is 40 by itself!

Gonna have to go back and get some christmas gifts with this deal once I know what everyone wants.
Posted Image

#484 anarch

anarch

And all that could have been...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:37 PM

Anyone who was planning to get the Neo Geo X joystick (I know, not many people probably), this is part of the B1G1 50% off. Got two sticks for ~$77 shipped (shipping is free, but of course you pay a little tax). Sticks are normally $50 each (and they don't release until 12/18/12).

Hell yeah! I needed an extra joystick, and :wii: Super Mario Bros (for my wife) is never on sale below $40 any more, so $80 shipped for both isn't bad. Thanks for the info!

#485 Owlmanus

Owlmanus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:40 PM

Can't say for certain how long you have to pick up a game but I'm guessing a week. As for pre-ordering Sunday shouldn't be a problem. I've pre-ordered as late as two hours before closing on Monday and picked up the game the following day with no issues.

Thank you. Does anyone know how long they hold games for?

#486 detectiveconan16

detectiveconan16

Look at that deal. It's so great!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:50 PM

Yeah, the Mario 3DS is of a different type of model, so the price match can only work on the regular ones. Still YMMV. $150 is still a nice price with the game.

Batsugunner.png

#487 BloodiedWraith

BloodiedWraith

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:51 PM

Sweet deal - got Best Buy to price match Toys R Us and got two of the pulse elite headsets for $225 before taxes and two $20 gift cards.

#488 coolrust

coolrust

Kupalizm Mode

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:58 PM

Sweet deal - got Best Buy to price match Toys R Us and got two of the pulse elite headsets for $225 before taxes and two $20 gift cards.

what did u price match at toys r us?

#489 preston181

preston181

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:59 PM

Anybody have the link to Portal 2 on Kmart's website? I wanna check my local availability.

I can't even get a product page for it. It just comes back as unavailable, and recommends other games. If anyone has the direct product page link, I'd also appreciate it.

#490 flippingamer

flippingamer

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:59 PM

is this deal not working for anyone? i have 2 copies cod: blops2 in my cart and my total does not include the b1g1 50% off

#491 preston181

preston181

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:01 PM

Did Amazon do away with their "tell us about a sale price" deal? I want to recommend Portal 2 to them, to try to get them to match.

#492 lakerfanalways

lakerfanalways

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:07 PM

is this deal not working for anyone? i have 2 copies cod: blops2 in my cart and my total does not include the b1g1 50% off

I'd call them up, seem to be a lot of games not showing up on the buy 1 get one 50 percent off list..the majority of the Wii U games are not showing up either

#493 GodofGambler

GodofGambler

God of Gambler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:07 PM

just went to two toys r us

the first one was such a mess in the game section and didn't have the games me or my brother were looking for

then went to another one only 8 minutes away and it was such a big difference, all organized, accessories right next to the games.

but yeah I got my two wii u games for about 95 dollars and my brother got three ps3 games for 47 dollars.

:3

if only i knew about this earlier >____<

i bought 3 wii u games last night at target (Sonic Racing, Ninja Gaiden 3 & Epic Mickey 2) opened sonic racing last night and opened NG3 early this morning

couldn't return the open ones, but it's fine, i definitely returned epic mickey 2 tho after reading so many bad reviews on it

Just buy new ones from Toys R Us and return the new ones to Target.

#494 isr34l

isr34l

The Business Bitch

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:09 PM

I went to Best Buy today and bought a used game. The $10 off used game coupon stacked with my GCU 10% off AND the 10% off deal they are having. YMMV?

#495 BloodiedWraith

BloodiedWraith

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:12 PM

what did u price match at toys r us?

Their buy one get one 50% off all accessories.

#496 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:17 PM

I went to Best Buy today and bought a used game. The $10 off used game coupon stacked with my GCU 10% off AND the 10% off deal they are having. YMMV?

was it an override or the system do it automatically?

If the system just did it with no override, id assume its meant to work that way.

#497 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:18 PM

Yeah, the Mario 3DS is of a different type of model, so the price match can only work on the regular ones. Still YMMV. $150 is still a nice price with the game.

Well not really. It's the same price as the standard 3DS at $169 and the hardware isn't any different.

#498 coolrust

coolrust

Kupalizm Mode

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:20 PM

Their buy one get one 50% off all accessories.

thanks, i'm not going to bother trying this one. it's ymmv when it comes to b1g1 or % promo.

#499 isr34l

isr34l

The Business Bitch

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:31 PM

was it an override or the system do it automatically?

If the system just did it with no override, id assume its meant to work that way.

It did it automatically. I didn't think that would happen since I was told it wouldn't stack by someone on here

#500 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:35 PM

Hmm, worth looking into then. When does the 10 off from November expire? I havent yet gotten my December issue.

#501 VIDEOGAME IGODI

VIDEOGAME IGODI

Bluray FTW!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:53 PM

Did Amazon do away with their "tell us about a sale price" deal? I want to recommend Portal 2 to them, to try to get them to match.

Here's how you tell Amazon

1. Find the product you're looking for.

2. Scroll down to the 'product details' section (If you start reading customer reviews, you've scrolled down too far).

3. In that area you'll see options to 'update product info,' 'give feedback on images,' and 'tell us about a lower price.'

4. Click 'tell us about a lower price.'

:)

Write HBO to release all Sopranos Seasons on Blu-ray!
http://www.hbo.com/a...contact-us.html

#502 jamesmckeephx

jamesmckeephx

Posted 02 December 2012 - 10:36 PM

Just had Sears price match the Mario one for 129 for me

#503 UnlockPotential

UnlockPotential

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 10:42 PM

got the XL. :/ takes 6 hours before the gift card is active. guess I'll go next Saturday for the buy 1, get 1 50% off thing and use it.

#504 sjc1279

sjc1279

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 10:52 PM

I just got Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper and Sonic All Star Racing Transformed for Wii U!! I only spent $72.00 including Tax.

#505 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:00 PM

it doesn't work for any game that says "free shipping"

because it only applies one promotion and it applies the free shipping promotion. If you choose expedited shipping it takes the 50% off but then charges you a lot for shipping..

50% off works for all preorders which would be nice but they all say free shipping :(

If anyone calls and gets them to take it off over the phone let us know.

#506 MR_E

MR_E

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:19 PM

Even though the ps3 version of Portal 2 wasn't in my weekly ad, it was actually marked with the sale price in-store. Grabbed the last copy. Thanks for the heads up, OP!

#507 TommyLove

TommyLove

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:22 PM

Guys, lets get this price match from Amazon!
My collection and trade-list:
H: The Legend Of Zelda: Hyrule Historia LE in Mint condition W: equal value in trades or amazon/eBay prices
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=330790
My game plays:
http://www.youtube.com/tommylovehd
Posted Image

#508 cassidyarch

cassidyarch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:37 PM

After not getting my NSMBU/ZombiU combo to work online--and not wanting to call customer service, I just drove to TRU and got the combo there. Worked no problem. Games section was cleaned out--I got the last copies of both of those games.

#509 lakerfanalways

lakerfanalways

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:41 PM

it doesn't work for any game that says "free shipping"

because it only applies one promotion and it applies the free shipping promotion. If you choose expedited shipping it takes the 50% off but then charges you a lot for shipping..

50% off works for all preorders which would be nice but they all say free shipping :(

If anyone calls and gets them to take it off over the phone let us know.

Wait so the only reason why the games that I want for the Wii U are not showing up as buy 1 get one 50 percent off is because of the "Free shipping" WOW thats nuts! I will call them up and pretend that I know nothing about this and see what happens..if not I will just do the pick up in store..when I buy the games in store none of this craziness applies right?

#510 Octopod

Octopod

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:47 PM

Picked up Skyward Sword and Smash Bros. Brawl for $40 and change with sale and discount. Not too bad.