Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (12/2 to 12/8) Nintendo 3DS $129.99 at Target

• Please log in to reply
627 replies to this topic

#571 gigaislam

gigaislam

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 07:02 PM

i don't know where to ask my question i wanted to know ur opinion about greenmangaming site , do you trust them ?

#572 Gatorsfan35

Gatorsfan35

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 07:26 PM

do you generally need the ad to pricematch at best buy? I want to pick up two vita games (b1g1 50% off toysrus), but my toysrus doesn't have the titles i want.

I just got back from BB. I was able to get BLOPS2 and Far Cry 3 price matched. They didn't even have FC3 on the floor yet, had to grab it from the back. Anyways, they just looked it up on their computer and did it no problem.

#573 Lonedrifter1989

Lonedrifter1989

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 07:46 PM

no more copies of the mario 3ds black friday bundle at my Target, and also they said at that store it isn't part of the 129.99 deal. has any else had luck finding any of those bundles, price matching at best buy/target, etc?

#574 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:24 PM

Can you mix games and accessories for the B1G1 50% sale at TRU?

Thinking of picking up a Wii U Pro Controller and a game, for instance.

#575 UnlockPotential

UnlockPotential

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:39 AM

I got excited cuz TRU is giving 10% back to rewards members during the holiday season.. but then I remembered that the $20 in coupons will come in as like 4 seperate $5 off coupons that can't be used at the same time. :(

but maybe someone can help me. ebay says TRU's estore also has the buy one, get one 50% off on games. can I use my $30 TRU giftcard on ebay during checkout?

#576 ElvinWasHere

ElvinWasHere

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:44 AM

I got excited cuz TRU is giving 10% back to rewards members during the holiday season.. but then I remembered that the $20 in coupons will come in as like 4 seperate $5 off coupons that can't be used at the same time. :(

but maybe someone can help me. ebay says TRU's estore also has the buy one, get one 50% off on games. can I use my $30 TRU giftcard on ebay during checkout?

Make the four separate purchases, return one by one, putting each return in one gift card. :D

#577 jedikwon

jedikwon

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:12 AM

So I went to Toysrus to get 3DS XL with Mario Kart 7 bundle and it was little disappointing.

30 dollar gift card required me to pay 6 dollars to activate which means it is only 24 dollar value now.

Also I was not able to use the card at the store at that time because it can be used after 6 hours

passed from the activation. I don't understand their policy. Why don't they allow me to use it right away?

Anyway, free stylus is cute and I like it. Mario Kart 7 is great and blue 3ds xl is okay. Not that bad.

#578 mossfan563

mossfan563

CAG 'til I die!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:54 AM

I just price matched Portal 2 after work today. Had a print out of the Kmart ad and they price matched the 360 version no problem. Even had some copies of the PS3 version as well! :)
Posted Image

#579 brandtron8000

brandtron8000

Devilution

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:08 AM

Didn't see it anywhere else but the Target $19.99 for Brave the Video Game is valid for the 360 and PS3 too (360 says unavailable online). Just picked up Toy Story Mania for PS3 at $19.99 today but the price looks unchanged for the 360.
Posted Image

#580 Ashtaar

Ashtaar

King of Blades

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:44 AM

i'm trying to find the ad online so i can price match with best buy for portal 2 or deus ex. can anyone possibly help me out? :)

What this guy said...... I'm trying to price match it

210452.png

#581 GameSmacker

GameSmacker

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:19 AM

TRU Buy 1 get 1 50% off deal would be great if Toys R Us stocked the bloody 32 gb vita card...

Not online or in any Toys R Us near me.

In fact, most of the TRU's near me have one shoddy little display cabinet dedicated to Vita stuff in general, half empty and messy. They don't seem interested in promoting that product at all for some reason (at least in my area.)

#582 007

Areaologist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:49 PM

TRU Buy 1 get 1 50% off deal would be great if Toys R Us stocked the bloody 32 gb vita card...

Not online or in any Toys R Us near me.

In fact, most of the TRU's near me have one shoddy little display cabinet dedicated to Vita stuff in general, half empty and messy. They don't seem interested in promoting that product at all for some reason (at least in my area.)

32gb? I'd be happy if my TRU stocked anything other than 4gb.

I don't care enough to order online, but there were definitely a few game pick-ups this week that I would've gladly thrown a half-price 16gb card into.

#583 Chocoburger

Chocoburger

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:07 PM

So I went to Toysrus to get 3DS XL with Mario Kart 7 bundle and it was little disappointing.

30 dollar gift card required me to pay 6 dollars to activate which means it is only 24 dollar value now.

Also I was not able to use the card at the store at that time because it can be used after 6 hours

passed from the activation. I don't understand their policy. Why don't they allow me to use it right away?

Anyway, free stylus is cute and I like it. Mario Kart 7 is great and blue 3ds xl is okay. Not that bad.

I've never heard of a 6 dollar activation fee for any GC. Something went wrong, I'd speak to the manager. Also almost all stores make you wait when they give you a gift card as a promotional deal. Why can't you use it on the current purchase, you ask? Because the gift card doesn't activated until after the purchase is completed.

A pretty basic answer, really.

#584 mrclutch

mrclutch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:10 PM

Got the only Portal 2 for PS3. They didn't have it for 360. Got Binary Domain for 15 while I was there also. Decent deal.

#585 SmokeMaxX

SmokeMaxX

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:12 PM

Gift cards often have activation fees, but that's only if they're credit card branded gift cards for use everywhere those credit cards are accepted.

#586 jefexp

jefexp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:52 PM

Sold my 3DS, got a vita, then sold it a month later. Now i'm wanting a 3DS again because of Fire Emblem/Animal Crossing and that price is very tempting...but I feel like I would get bored of it again...

#587 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 04:18 AM

I'm confused, I went into TRU today and saw signage that said the the B2G1 50% off on games + accessories was good only until today. I thought it was all week? Odd.

Now playing:

:ps4: Last of Us: Remastered
:ps3: God of War: Ascension

:360: Gears of War 3, The Walking Dead Season Two: Episode 5

#588 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:53 AM

Its good till the 8th.

#589 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:35 AM

Picked up the last (that I could see) Mario 3D Land 3DS bundle at my local Best Buy today. They price matched Target without any issue.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Getting around $35 of Reward Zone credit off of the purchase ($25 bonus certificate for buying something on my newly approved Best Buy credit card, plus 2x points wednesday, 2x points for buying it on my credit card, and 25% Premier Silver bonus.) so it was a hard deal to pass on.

#590 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:07 AM

Its good till the 8th.

thanks that's what I figured. just odd that I saw signage that didn't agree with the ad.

Now playing:

:ps4: Last of Us: Remastered
:ps3: God of War: Ascension

:360: Gears of War 3, The Walking Dead Season Two: Episode 5

#591 gamererik

gamererik

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:20 AM

does anyone know if i price match the toys r us b1g1 50% off, will it work on the ps3 controller/game bundles at best buy?

#592 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 04:28 PM

Picked up the last (that I could see) Mario 3D Land 3DS bundle at my local Best Buy today. They price matched Target without any issue.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Getting around $35 of Reward Zone credit off of the purchase ($25 bonus certificate for buying something on my newly approved Best Buy credit card, plus 2x points wednesday, 2x points for buying it on my credit card, and 25% Premier Silver bonus.) so it was a hard deal to pass on.

Nicely done! I noticed it said sale over the phone. Did you PM it over the phone or what?

#593 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 06:56 PM

Nicely done! I noticed it said sale over the phone. Did you PM it over the phone or what?

I signed up for a Best Buy credit card last week, but haven't received the card in the mail yet, so I had to go to customer service to present them my ID and punch in my social security number on the card swiper to make a purchase on the card. I assume over the phone is referring to that method.

#594 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:02 PM

I signed up for a Best Buy credit card last week, but haven't received the card in the mail yet, so I had to go to customer service to present them my ID and punch in my social security number on the card swiper to make a purchase on the card. I assume over the phone is referring to that method.

Gotcha. Well done on the deal, definitely maximized your savings.

I, on the other hand, have give up hope PMing it anywhere! Lol. Likely a good thing though. Might just bite on a XL next week, since the OG 3DS would be a bit uncomfortable in my giant hands.

#595 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:33 PM

It's usually meant as a reservation over the phone when you call your local BB to hold an item. They get credit for it so everytime I walk in and pick up a game deal my employees know I don't mind if they add the sale over phone option to boost their numbers.

#596 spideymike

spideymike

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:48 AM

I also picked up Toy Story Mania :ps3: for $19.99. I haven't heard glowing reviews, but for $20 my kids will be happy.

:beer:

#597 klingon666

klingon666

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:18 AM

Yes Best Buy is deep in poo poo

#598 beerrun

beerrun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:21 AM

When I picked up Portal 2 at Kmart, noticed that Dead Rising 2:OTR was also on sale this week for $9.9x

#599 8bitgamer

8bitgamer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:42 PM

anyone have any luck finding the wii u pro controller on the toysrus website.
Could not find it at my local store, and i cant find it online.

#600 TrunksSSJ23

TrunksSSJ23

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:23 PM

So has everyone basically had success price matching Toys R Us B1 G1 50% off with Target or Best Buy?