Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (12/2 to 12/8) Nintendo 3DS $129.99 at Target

• Please log in to reply
627 replies to this topic

#91 AvengedBacklog

AvengedBacklog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:17 AM

will definitely be in for Portal 2 if this is online.

#92 usrevenge

usrevenge

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:18 AM

might finally get deus ex.

#93 gotdott

gotdott

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:26 AM

WAIT this means no coupon deals for farcry 3 that week..FUUUUUUUUUUU

#94 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:56 AM

Another thing, I think Best Buy changed the price match policy regarding gift cards. Years before, it explicitly said that the gift card would be subtracted from the price after taxes. Now it turns out that the gift card has become an "extra item" which doesn't count. That sucks. Apparently it's up to the store to decide if they'll take that gift card amount off.

oh really? I have to look up the price match policy.

edit: oh bb is already doing 20$ GC. That's good enough for me. Not gonna hassle them over $10.

Edited by confoosious, 29 November 2012 - 01:17 AM.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#95 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:59 AM

Portal 2! WOOWOO! Gonna be free after using part of those 100,000 points they game me! Thanks OP!:D

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#96 destro4eva

destro4eva

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:00 AM

I will hold out for a $ 150 system, with an actual game cartridge, a $30 gift card and with a better color selection for good measure. Do it Nintendo. No 3DS should be priced the same as a PS3.

#97 mugoldeneagle03

mugoldeneagle03

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:05 AM

If any of you guys are looking for a Wii U, head to Best Buy early Sunday morning right when they open. It's not a guarantee but every store should have at least a few in stock

#98 thegame956

thegame956

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:35 AM

Use the GameStop to best buy flip credit thread to flip credit.

Under what section is that? I did a search and can't find it.

#99 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:35 AM

I hate to be that guy but the $20 gift card is just paying for your taxes.

So don't be that guy. I (and others) pay taxes anyway so I never consider it when trying to figure out a deal.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#100 eastcoastkody

eastcoastkody

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:37 AM

2 quick questions.

I snagged some of the cheaper games Best Buy had for Black Friday (during the early bird Reward Zone thingy online)

Just got my games today (Dead Island ps3 and AC: Revelations, GTA 4 complete, Halo: Reach on 360)

*I really would prefer to have AC: Revelations on PS3 instead [since I have every other AC game on a Sony]. Would I be able to trade it in for a PS3 copy....or return it to a Best Buy in exchange for a PS3 copy???

*They sent me an extra copy of AC: Revelations by accident. If I do the nice thing and return it will I get any store credit?? Or if I return it outright would they refund me the Black Friday price.....or the current price?

#101 dark_inchworm

dark_inchworm

Oyasuminasai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:38 AM

Oooh... I have DXHR and Portal 2 on Steam, but it will probably be a long time before I have a decent gaming PC again, so I'm tempted to double dip.

Looking to sell codes for The Gunstringer and Fruit Ninja Kinect, together or separately. Message me with your offer.

#102 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:39 AM

2 quick questions.

I snagged some of the cheaper games Best Buy had for Black Friday (during the early bird Reward Zone thingy online)

Just got my games today (Dead Island ps3 and AC: Revelations, GTA 4 complete, Halo: Reach on 360)

*I really would prefer to have AC: Revelations on PS3 instead [since I have every other AC game on a Sony]. Would I be able to trade it in for a PS3 copy....or return it to a Best Buy in exchange for a PS3 copy???

*They sent me an extra copy of AC: Revelations by accident. If I do the nice thing and return it will I get any store credit?? Or if I return it outright would they refund me the Black Friday price.....or the current price?

1. You could ask them and they might trade a ps3 copy for you since both were on sale.

2. If you are expecting store credit, how is that doing the "nice thing?" And trying to get the current price to boot. The nice thing would be to donate it to charity via ebay or something. You don't have to do anything. Sell it if you want. It's their mistake. But returning it for store credit is not doing something good.:bouncy:

Ees7Y.jpg

#103 lordopus99

lordopus99

Training for the silver

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:43 AM

Another $10 off my BB MoH. Nice!

#104 eastcoastkody

eastcoastkody

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:49 AM

1. You could ask them and they might trade a ps3 copy for you since both were on sale.

2. If you are expecting store credit, how is that doing the "nice thing?" And trying to get the current price to boot. The nice thing would be to donate it to charity via ebay or something. You don't have to do anything. Sell it if you want. It's their mistake. But returning it for store credit is not doing something good.:bouncy:

I don't believe the PS3 version was on sale. It was only the Xbox 360 version.

Giving clothes and canned goods is charity......giving an Xbox game is just silly.

I spend enough hard earned cash @ Best Buy, I would expect some kinda reward for my honesty :lol:

#105 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:52 AM

I don't believe the PS3 version was on sale. It was only the Xbox 360 version.

Giving clothes and canned goods is charity......giving an Xbox game is just silly.

I spend enough hard earned cash @ Best Buy, I would expect some kinda reward for my honesty
:lol:

:-#

Ees7Y.jpg

#106 paayter

paayter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 02:15 AM

HEY GUYS!

Im selling:

Portal 2(xbox/ps3)- $2.99
Deus Ex(both)-2.99
Fifa 13(both)-4.99
Madden 13(both)-4.99

But i dont have any in stock, Fuck you kmart, you piece of shit store that should cease to exist.

#107 CrossFireXT17

CrossFireXT17

Aka: RevolutionJ12

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 02:17 AM

Forgot about the no ad scans rule.

All the scan I've seen is just the 3DS XL Deal.

The gift card + Stylus deal works for ALL 3DS and 3DS XL bundles.

I'll make the original post wikified incase people get more info.

Trade List: Looking to trade a Flatout steam key :pc: and a Defense Grid: The Awakening steam key for... anything on steam! See what I already have at: http://steamcommunit.../games/?tab=all -- Just send me a PM!

Posted Image

#108 AvengedBacklog

AvengedBacklog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 02:22 AM

HEY GUYS!

Im selling:

Portal 2(xbox/ps3)- $2.99
Deus Ex(both)-2.99
Fifa 13(both)-4.99
Madden 13(both)-4.99

But i dont have any in stock, Fuck you kmart, you piece of shit store that should cease to exist.

umad?

#109 gotdott

gotdott

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 02:42 AM

pick up some tissues for your issue while you're at kmart

#110 Serpentor

Serpentor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 02:52 AM

So can anyone confirm the 3DS XL comes with Mario Cart? It's a pretty sweet deal indeed! I wonder if the $20 Groupon work one this...

#111 Donken

Donken

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:27 AM

Just take the ad to walmart and quit crying...?

#112 Jay2328

Jay2328

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:37 AM

Quick question, any help would be appreciated.

I purchased a 3DS XL system about two weeks ago from Best Buy back when they were on sale for $179.99. Would it be possible for me to go back to the store and exchange it for the new Mario Kart 7 bundle if I already opened the one I bought two weeks ago. I would of course pay the difference, I know that much, but I have read in some other forums that systems can be returned even if opened unlike software, just need confirmation. This may be a terrible (if not dumb) question I know, but I would rather have the bundle system and the $20 gift card if possible.

Again, any help would be appreciate because the Best Buy customer service phone number is rarely any help for me.

#113 Yoda-JM

Yoda-JM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:49 AM

Yes Jay, you can return a 3DS as long as you have all the items it came with and it's in good condition.

#114 Jay2328

Jay2328

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:55 AM

Yes Jay, you can return a 3DS as long as you have all the items it came with and it's in good condition.

Thanks so much for the reply, now hopefully I can find the bundle when I go on Monday (my Best Buy is closed on Sundays). I just need to decide if it would be easier to ask for an exchange or a refund and then repurchase it, lol.

Edited by Jay2328, 29 November 2012 - 04:06 AM.

#115 CrossFireXT17

CrossFireXT17

Aka: RevolutionJ12

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:56 AM

So can anyone confirm the 3DS XL comes with Mario Cart? It's a pretty sweet deal indeed! I wonder if the $20 Groupon work one this...

Yes and Yes. (and it's Mark Kart ;-) ). And remember it's pre-loaded not an actual cartridge inside the box.

Trade List: Looking to trade a Flatout steam key :pc: and a Defense Grid: The Awakening steam key for... anything on steam! See what I already have at: http://steamcommunit.../games/?tab=all -- Just send me a PM!

Posted Image

#116 GodofGambler

GodofGambler

God of Gambler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 04:56 AM

XL bundle has Mario Kart 7?! Nice! Preinstalled?! I don't know about that. Probably nay.

#117 sonicsam

sonicsam

ElectroLife

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 04:58 AM

Never shopping at Kmart for games again. My local Kmart is balls in getting new releases on the release week.

#118 2xJ

2xJ

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:07 AM

Damn, paid $20 for Portal 2 a couple of weeks ago. It's been notoriously tough to drop, and $20 was my sweet spot. Maybe I'll pick up another copy so I can get another Steam copy so my brother and I can crossplay with his PC.

#119 RenoVatio

RenoVatio

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:15 AM

Yes and Yes. (and it's Mark Kart ;-) ). And remember it's pre-loaded not an actual cartridge inside the box.

Wow that's a tremendous deal then. with 20 dollar groupon this comes out to $159 dollar 3ds xl.

#120 T1NY

T1NY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:27 AM

BB price match on Wednesday for the WIN!