Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (12/2 to 12/8) Nintendo 3DS $129.99 at Target

• Please log in to reply
627 replies to this topic

#181 Kikyou1

Kikyou1

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:37 PM

well blue has been discontinued (so I've heard) and that would only leave red, pink. purple and black and it is possible that they may be phasing one of those colors out too (or maybe they're only guaranteeing stock in three of the colors)

What about white? It's the best looking color besides the Zelda version of the 3ds.

kikyou1.png

#182 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:38 PM

What about white? It's the best looking color besides the Zelda version of the 3ds.

White has never been an option in the U.S. unless there is a special edition that I was not aware of

#183 IronZombie

IronZombie

Time to Feed

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:41 PM

Friend was been wanting to get a 3DS for a bit. Let him know about this. I wonder if a price drop might be happening in the near future once the holiday season ends.

No, he is talking about getting a PM if you bought it shortly after launch at $59.99 if they're a silver member.

lol what is this like.. the 3rd year in a row that an AC game has been reduced to $35 or lower within a month of release? I would think most people who call themselves cheapassgamers would've had the smarts to stay off it for a few weeks and pick it up super cheap. ;)

#184 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:52 PM

HEY GUYS!

Im selling:

Portal 2(xbox/ps3)- $2.99
Deus Ex(both)-2.99
Fifa 13(both)-4.99
Madden 13(both)-4.99

But i dont have any in stock, Fuck you kmart, you piece of shit store that should cease to exist.

PMing to Walmart for Fifa/Madden! Thanks!

#185 rhetoric

rhetoric

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:59 PM

Any idea if Amazon will match the 20 dollar gift card for the 3DS XL Mario Kart 7 bundle?

#186 ShinAkuma

ShinAkuma

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:07 PM

Yes I would like more info about this too. I was going to go to TRU tomorrow and purchase some Wii U games but this deal sounds better..that way I can get four Wii U games and get 2 of them 50 percent off..am also wondering if this applies to 3DS games as well. Would like more info before I go to the store tomorrow
This deal sounds better that way I am not basically forced to buy Epic Mickey in order to get the 50 percent off..but I am wondering how much Scribblenauts Unlimited for the Wii U will be on Sunday since right now Target has it for 39.99 and I was going to price match it tomorrow at TRU that deal might not be available on Sunday

Basically its a big book like ad, and it was mailed out early- people started bringing them into the store yesterday. It is indeed buy one get one half off all games and accessories on all systems, but I do not recall any specific game title being on sale on its own.

#187 lakerfanalways

lakerfanalways

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:20 PM

Basically its a big book like ad, and it was mailed out early- people started bringing them into the store yesterday. It is indeed buy one get one half off all games and accessories on all systems, but I do not recall any specific game title being on sale on its own.

So if I go to TRU tomorrow I can get this savings even though it starts on Sunday? How do I get hold of this book(I guess I would print out the page showing the 50 percent off)

#188 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:07 PM

Anyone know if you still get the pc version when u buy portal 2

Edited by starmask2k3, 30 November 2012 - 12:19 AM.

#189 ShinAkuma

ShinAkuma

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:16 PM

So if I go to TRU tomorrow I can get this savings even though it starts on Sunday? How do I get hold of this book(I guess I would print out the page showing the 50 percent off)

The ad still dated 12/2 and will not start until Sunday.

#190 lakerfanalways

lakerfanalways

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:36 PM

The ad still dated 12/2 and will not start until Sunday.

Ok cool thanks!! I will just buy the Mario Wii U game and the sonic all stars transformed game(Get that one at 50 percent off or visa versa) and just buy Scribblenauts Unlimited from jr.com since they price match with target and wont charge sales tax..if I knew how much Target or toys r us would be selling that game on Sunday I would know if I could buy it from there since right now its 39.99 at target

#191 tonyv4

tonyv4

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:17 PM

B1G1 on all games it seems like it and on accessories too. This is according to SD, where someone posted the ad also.

#192 melokeith

melokeith

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:51 PM

Maybe a crazy question, but my TRU is a ways away and I'll actually be not too far from there Saturday night...

Since my store's open until 1am on Saturday, that's technically Sunday for the hour between midnight and 1. Will the Sunday sale begin then, or not until they reopen at 7am.

#193 CrossFireXT17

CrossFireXT17

Aka: RevolutionJ12

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:01 AM

B1G1 50% off confirmed... added that + cleaned up the title and first page... hopefully the rest of the ad/prices come more clear.

Trade List: Looking to trade a Flatout steam key :pc: and a Defense Grid: The Awakening steam key for... anything on steam! See what I already have at: http://steamcommunit.../games/?tab=all -- Just send me a PM!

Posted Image

#194 Agadama

Agadama

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:04 AM

Scans can be found here: http://slickdeals.ne...2-8-Ad-Scan-PDF
Also, it does indeed include Wii U games and accessories.

#195 lakerfanalways

lakerfanalways

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:04 AM

B1G1 50% off confirmed... added that + cleaned up the title and first page... hopefully the rest of the ad/prices come more clear.

Does it show anything in the Ad how much Scribblenauts Unlimited Wii U will be on Sunday(The reason why Im asking is because I am not sure whether to purchase the game now at target since its 39.99 or hope that TRU has the same deal on Sunday)

#196 UnlockPotential

UnlockPotential

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:07 AM

Toys R Us is really gonna enjoy my money next week.

#197 CrossFireXT17

CrossFireXT17

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:07 AM

Does it show anything in the Ad how much Scribblenauts Unlimited Wii U will be on Sunday(The reason why Im asking is because I am not sure whether to purchase the game now at target since its 39.99 or hope that TRU has the same deal on Sunday)

I think (someone can correct me if wrong), that Toys R Us rarely has big sales when they have this B1G1 50% off sale.

Trade List: Looking to trade a Flatout steam key :pc: and a Defense Grid: The Awakening steam key for... anything on steam! See what I already have at: http://steamcommunit.../games/?tab=all -- Just send me a PM!

Posted Image

#198 LordVila

LordVila

Casterly Rock!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:09 AM

B1G1 50% off + the $20 Groupon will be really nice. I'm thinking Hitman Absolution and Far Cry 3 if this is indeed true. Would effectively be $80 or $40 each for the games after my Groupon plus the 5 or 10% back from the rewards card.

Edited by LordVila, 30 November 2012 - 12:26 AM.

TheVila.png

#199 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:13 AM

Man, I hope Best Buy Will match buy one get one 50%

#200 CrossFireXT17

CrossFireXT17

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:15 AM

Man, I hope Best Buy Will match buy one get one 50%

Best Buy stores will unfortunately not PM these kind of deals.

Posted Image

#201 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:16 AM

I remember people having luck with the buy one get one 40% off Wii U games.

#202 Agadama

Agadama

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:17 AM

Yea, Best Buy doesn't match percentage off or B1G1 deals.

#203 Ivanhoe

Ivanhoe

Thanks CrossFire (much kinder CAG than the other guy, I don't know what pisses him off). Right, it's Kart :)

For those of you have the TRU reward, there's a 10% reward for purchases between 10/28/12 - 12/24/12. I checked my reward account and I see that there's a max of $30 reward for the promotional period (I'm guessing the 10% back). My Wii U purchase pretty much maxed out the 10% reward promotion :hot:. So not cool... That means if I'm buying the 3DS XL with preloaded MK7, I won't be getting 10% back. Oh well, at least still 4% back on the TRU CC (oyi, I'm feeling the holiday pinch here and I didn't win the darn Powerball either).

It's a pretty sweet deal, I'm going to get my second 3DS XL, thanks everybody!

Just sign up for a 2nd rewards card. it is free to sign up.

Looks like video games, hardware, accessories only get 5% cashback.

Qualifying purchases exclude Buyer Protection Plan, assembly fee, breast-pump rental fee, delivery fee, Layaway fees and shipping and handling. Diapers, formula, wipes, baby food, video games, video game hardware, video game accessories, Apple products, V.I.B. (Very Important Baby) card loads and gift card purchases earn 5% back.

#204 Gosha

Gosha

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:18 AM

Might try and get two Wii U Pro controllers if they have them in stock.

#205 lakerfanalways

lakerfanalways

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

I think (someone can correct me if wrong), that Toys R Us rarely has big sales when they have this B1G1 50% off sale.

Thanks! Just checked out the TRU ad..doesnt mention the actual prices but your right, I doubt they have the games cheaper, will just price match the ga me at jr.com since they are one of the few sites that dont charge sales tax for CA

#206 XxLady_AthenaxX

XxLady_AthenaxX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:31 AM

That most certainly is not true. A few weeks ago when Target had their B2G1, my local BB price matched and I got Persona 4, ZOE HD, and Spec Ops for a grand total of $79.99. They just pennied out Spec Ops.

...Of course, that's not to say they definitely will. It's YMMV, though 4 stores I've been to always PM BxGx and x% off deals.
Show me a bored mind and I'll show you a mind that lacks innovation.

#207 TaylorM06

TaylorM06

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:47 AM

That most certainly is not true. A few weeks ago when Target had their B2G1, my local BB price matched and I got Persona 4, ZOE HD, and Spec Ops for a grand total of $79.99. They just pennied out Spec Ops.

...Of course, that's not to say they definitely will. It's YMMV, though 4 stores I've been to always PM BxGx and x% off deals.

Very true. I PMed TRU's buy Black Ops or Halo 4 and get another game for 50% off. They just take $30 off the other game.

<p>194619.png

#208 lakerfanalways

lakerfanalways

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:51 AM

I wanted to price match the TRU buy epic mickey get 50 percent off any additional Wii U game and I talked to 3 different people at best buy online they would not do it..told me that they do NOT price match percentages off

#209 TaylorM06

TaylorM06

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:54 AM

I wanted to price match the TRU buy epic mickey get 50 percent off any additional Wii U game and I talked to 3 different people at best buy online they would not do it..told me that they do NOT price match percentages off

Try it in store.

<p>194619.png

#210 jigsaw918

jigsaw918

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:04 AM

b1g1 50% off on every game? hmm...might have to pick up black ops 2 and have my friend get a copy too.. :p