Dead Rising Off The Record PS3 unadertised sale Kmart $9.99

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:27 AM

I was at Kmart today and noticed shelf tags for Dead Rising Off The Record for $9.99. Didn't have cash to spend on it, but will go back to pick up a copy in a few days for $6.99 after the free $3 in sywr points.

Interestingly enough Dead Rising 2 for PS3 is on sale at Kmart also, but is $17.99 on sale from $19.99.

Rayman Origins for Wii only is on sale for $9.99 this week as well.

#2 Bosamba

Bosamba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:30 AM

Off the Record Link http://www.kmart.com...=1&blockType=G1

Regular Dead Rising 2 link http://www.kmart.com...=2&blockType=G2

Thanks for the heads up OP.
:grouphug:

Wondering which platform to buy the game for? Use Mr. Slimm's Blog http://misterslimm.w...ce-off-results/

Interested in a PC game but not sure if your rig can run it? Go here http://www.systemreq...tslab.com/cyri/

#3 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:29 AM

I was at Kmart today and noticed shelf tags for Dead Rising Off The Record for $9.99. Didn't have cash to spend on it, but will go back to pick up a copy in a few days for $6.99 after the free $3 in sywr points.

Interestingly enough Dead Rising 2 for PS3 is on sale at Kmart also, but is $17.99 on sale from $9.99.

Wait, whaaaaaaaaaaat?

EDIT: Any Xbox 360 copies? On sale?

#4 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:36 AM

Wait, whaaaaaaaaaaat?

EDIT: Any Xbox 360 copies? On sale?

Lol oops...fixed.

#5 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:42 AM

Here is a link to some gaming deals on the website. Prices should be the same in store. Decent sale for those that need to use the $15 gaming coupon before it expires this Saturday.

LINK

#6 krashhole

krashhole

Gaming since 1981

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:52 AM

Is Dead Rising Off the record worth $10?

#7 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 06:01 AM

Is Dead Rising Off the record worth $10?

It's so weird that when BBY had this in the blowout, I was pissed that my order was cancelled. Now that it's up again, I don't know if I want it. A little jaded of zombies since the Mrs. and I are playing Black Ops 2 and RE6 and HoTD: Overkill now.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

My Lowball!

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#8 krashhole

krashhole

Gaming since 1981

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 06:07 AM

It's so weird that when BBY had this in the blowout, I was pissed that my order was cancelled. Now that it's up again, I don't know if I want it. A little jaded of zombies since the Mrs. and I are playing Black Ops 2 and RE6 and HoTD: Overkill now.

Yeah, I don't think I will get it. I really don't go off of what reviewers say, but this game seems to have done poorly. My son liked the first Dead Rising and Dead Rising 2, but both were traded off a long time ago.

#9 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 06:11 AM

Yeah I'll pass too. If I find a used one for $6 sometime next year, maybe I will throw it in my collection.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

My Lowball!

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#10 roundhouse

roundhouse

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 06:16 AM

So you went shopping and didn't have $10 on you in some form? You truly are the cheapest gamer.

#11 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 06:17 AM

Funny that Kmart can figure out how to ship games for 99 cents but Hastings HAS to charge $2.28 per game.

#12 krashhole

krashhole

Gaming since 1981

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 06:19 AM

TooPoor, I sent you a PM bro.

#13 kobeisgod

kobeisgod

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 06:26 AM

I'm didn't like the first dead rising but I'll give this a shot. I like the idea of mid-level checkpoints. For $10, not a huge loss if I don't finish it.

#14 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 06:27 AM

Funny that Kmart can figure out how to ship games for 99 cents but Hastings HAS to charge $2.28 per game.

And Hastings ships them in cheap plastic bags. My lollipop case was cracked.

TooPoor, I sent you a PM bro.

Got it and replied.

Mathematically Correct.

My Trade List

My Lowball!

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#15 scottman

scottman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:01 AM

Kmart/Sears has also figured out how to teeter in and out of bankruptcy for quite a few years. Doubt gohastings would want to copy.

#16 Josef

Josef

Touched the dead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 11:45 AM

Interestingly enough Dead Rising 2 for PS3 is on sale at Kmart also, but is $17.99 on sale from $19.99.

FYI, my $3 in SYWR bonus points expire today so you may want to go sooner rather than later.

#17 mkas1

mkas1

Posted 03 December 2012 - 01:58 PM

I scooped up a copy for the xbox from target for $8.99 in the clearance section.