HAVE: PS VITA Wifi (used) + accessories like memory and case/games. WANT: 3DS XL

CAGTim

CAG Veteran
I don't really post on CAG often so I know that might scare some people off, but I thought I would try and see if anyone is interested in this offer anyways.

I have a WIFI playstation VITA in really good condition, I have played it quite a bit but it has a hori screen protector on it and is well taken care of, always stored in its protective case etc.
No real cosmetic damage to speak of and as I said screen has always been protected.

The system would ofcourse come with its charger, I will also throw in the 8GB memory card. I do not have the original box, but it could be shipped inside of the protective and very solid carrying case I always carry it around in.

The games I have on this thing are:

Metal Gear Solid HD
Resistance BS
Gravity Rush
Unit 13

I have some psn downloads like most wanted, but I don't think I can transfer those as they are tied to my PSN.

I am looking for a 3DS XL. Color is not important to me, but I don't want pink, something about a grown man with a pink 3ds would just seem off, but to each his own.

Used is fine, I am not too picky about cosmetic wear and tear but I would ask that it be atleast as well taken care of as my Vita. I am willing to negotiate on what items you want for it.

As stated I don't post on CAG often, but I do lurk. I also have a pretty active ebay account with plenty of positive feedback as well (for whatever that's worth) and I have been actively trading things through forums in the past. (Sites like TFW and Toyark) with no problems or complaints against me.

I know it's kind of a longshot to find someone who is in my reverse situation (has 3dsxl but wants vita) but hey I thought it would be worth a try, and a bit better than selling this stuff on ebay and using the money to buy brand new.

Thank you for looking!

Only really interested in the XL, I could potentially SELL it but if I do that I want to get rid of it all in one chunk, would also have to be a decent offer.

Thanks for looking!

bread's done
Back