XBOX Live 12 Month Gold Membership (Digital) $39.99 @ Newegg

Also, on :360::ps3::pc: Dishonored is $40, Doom 3 BFG Edition is $30 for :360::ps3: and :pc: edition is $20, Elder Scrolls V Skyrim is $40, and Fallout NV Ultimate Edition is $30. Those aren't exactly great deals but they're OK.

[quote name='Biglen23']pretty solid deal considering when and if the 12 month ever goes on sale its usually 50[/QUOTE]

It's $60 now ;)

I just got this same deal from New Egg a week and a half ago for $34.99

I have 4 different Xbox Live accounts at home so I'll be going with the Family plan. What I'll be doing is putting 2 of the discounted Xbox Live cards that I got for $34.99 each onto one account and then converting to the family plan. This will save me $30.00 versus just buying the Family Plan outright for $99.99. I will then just keep adding these discounted cards to my account to extend the Family Plan (each 12 month Xbox Live card extends the Family Plan by 6 months).

Went ahead and got one after seeing the email. Wasn't going to renew, but I knew I'd regret not jumping on this come January if I changed my mind and wanted Live lol

[quote name='kburns10']Went ahead and got one after seeing the email. Wasn't going to renew, but I knew I'd regret not jumping on this come January if I changed my mind and wanted Live lol[/QUOTE]
Yea this was pretty much exactly my experience. Now I can play Halo online. Maybe.

Originally they were "limit 5 per customer". Now the limit is 3. Stock is running low? I scored 4 cards when they were $34.99 last week. This is still a very good deal.

So I was planning on getting a 12 month live sub for someone for Christmas. Should I buy this now and just give the code or should I wait until the actual card goes on sale for the same price or even cheaper? I also have this weird fear that if I don't use my code I buy online that some hacker will eventually steal it lol. I know I'm a bit paranoid.

How long do the codes take to arrive in your email? My payment was processed today and now it says packaging. Shouldn't they arrive about an hour after your payment goes through?

bread's done
Back