3DS XL $159.99 @ Best Buy (Dec 9-15)

• Please log in to reply
612 replies to this topic

#601 Yanksfan

Yanksfan

Cubs Fan Too :(

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2012 - 03:38 PM

I had no problem whatsoever PMing @ Target (one by Millenia Mall in Orlando) with the GC. I did this last Sunday, saw a lot of confirmation posts also, so I didn't bother to add. However, since it seems more hit and miss since then, decided I would post my success so others could see it is happening perhaps moreso than is being reported.

I had the electronics employee bring it to CS, where I presented the BB ad. I did not mention the GC. They rang it up, PMed it and then rang up the GC (because they are prompted to do so) with no questions asked. I paid with my Target card to knock it down a little more and it was over. Pretty painless.

#602 FriscoDude

FriscoDude

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2012 - 03:45 PM

Thanks for the help tcextremeand bosamba.

#603 Perfect*Ending

Perfect*Ending

Cute Kelly

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2012 - 11:49 PM

My 3DS XL Mario Kart bundle seems to be a "resealed" one. It is where the two original circular stickers were cut, then another two circular stickers were placed over them in almost the exact same position and all.

Is this a "factory sealed" 3DS or has a thief tried to trick me?

Anyone know?
Posted Image
Best in the World!

New Acronyms:
MSRP = Many Stupid Ridiculous Prices
SAD = Shitty Ass Deal

If you have a PS3, but are not gamesharing, you're doing it wrong.
Get a $60 game on day one for as low as $10?! :hot:
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=339425

#604 clockworkgreen

clockworkgreen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2012 - 11:52 PM

Anyone know?

Sounds like a store return and reseal. Prob ok, but check for any reason of return.

#605 SInX4Lyfe

SInX4Lyfe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2012 - 11:54 PM

Anyone know?

Can you take a pic so ik what ur talking about? This is my first 3ds purchase and im also worried about mine being resealed...

#606 jbuck138

jbuck138

Wario for President!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 01:34 AM

Price matched at Target. I tried to get it with the MK bundle but they wouldn't. So I got the red one with $10 gift card coupon and gave my daughter the aqua blue 3ds. Her dsi was having trouble reading the cards. I love the screen size upgrade.

#607 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 01:37 AM

My 3DS XL Mario Kart bundle seems to be a "resealed" one. It is where the two original circular stickers were cut, then another two circular stickers were placed over them in almost the exact same position and all.

Is this a "factory sealed" 3DS or has a thief tried to trick me?

There should be 2 circular stickers on the left and one circular sticker on the right side. If the original stickers were cut, it is better to make an exchange for another one. There shouldn't be 2 stickers on the left and then another 2 put on top of them.

#608 SInX4Lyfe

SInX4Lyfe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 01:44 AM

Anyone know if a screen protector is neccessary for the top? I bought one for the bottom

#609 Kyanos

Kyanos

Big Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 01:58 AM

I don't think it would be necessary for most people, I guess it would depend on your track record with electronics though. You won't be using the top screen for anything besides viewing.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#610 crawlingpeter

crawlingpeter

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:20 AM

All the local best buys were out of the Mario Kart bundle so I went to Target... and promptly got shot down because Target can't price match ANYTHING from anywhere else if they are offering a gift card themselves for the item. I told them I didn't even want the gift card... still no. Lame as Fuck.

#611 SInX4Lyfe

SInX4Lyfe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:35 AM

All the local best buys were out of the Mario Kart bundle so I went to Target... and promptly got shot down because Target can't price match ANYTHING from anywhere else if they are offering a gift card themselves for the item. I told them I didn't even want the gift card... still no. Lame as Fuck.

That is lame... Its always the people working i say try to do it at another target or wait till someone else is working if anything you can still get it tmrw for 160 i think at kmart

#612 crawlingpeter

crawlingpeter

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:41 AM

That is lame... Its always the people working i say try to do it at another target or wait till someone else is working if anything you can still get it tmrw for 160 i think at kmart

I would love to try at another store but the deal expires in a couple hours... didn't mean to wait til the end of the week but its the first day I saw any Mario Kart systems in stock. Oh well. I probably didn't need it anyway haha

Thanks for the encouragement tho!

#613 coldwine

coldwine

Holy Ghost!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 03:46 AM

Price matched at Target tonight & got the 10+20 on a gift card, plus the 5% off using Redcard. Amazed that I got it, and without drama.