Photo
* * * - - 3 votes

CAG Fund for Child's Play 2012 Charity Raffle: $38K+ Raised, Winners Posted!

• Please log in to reply
580 replies to this topic

#571 krizax21

krizax21

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 11:01 PM

glad i donated for this great casue but people winning more then one items seems alittle unfair. Maybe next year make it one item per person just a suggestion.

#572 Quintessence

Quintessence

The Darkness Consumes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 11:15 PM

glad i donated for this great casue but people winning more then one items seems alittle unfair. Maybe next year make it one item per person just a suggestion.

It seems fair to me, especially people for those who donate large amounts. I cannot afford to donate much, so I do not expect to win anything, but for those who can give more, it is nice for them to get something back, and if that just happens to be more than one thing, fine.

:bouncy: Free Cash and Prizes :bouncy:

Sign-up: PrizeRebel

100% free and quick to earn.

#573 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 04 March 2013 - 10:25 AM

Its not unfair. The more "raffle tickets" you buy, the greater your chances of winning. Otherwise, there is less incentive to donate more.

#574 cultivatingmass

cultivatingmass

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:38 PM

Do you guys keep tabs on who sent what to the winners?

I haven't heard from mrgamer, but I don't want to start harassing him to give me free shit.

#575 NamPaehc

NamPaehc

!Anihc Ni Hsan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:12 AM

It seems fair to me, especially people for those who donate large amounts. I cannot afford to donate much, so I do not expect to win anything, but for those who can give more, it is nice for them to get something back, and if that just happens to be more than one thing, fine.

Yeah. Way I see it too. But there are some people who will say "I can't give much, and most likely have no chance of winning, why why bother?"

2ic4l5j.jpg

#576 FakeKisser

FakeKisser

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 12:32 PM

Its not unfair. The more "raffle tickets" you buy, the greater your chances of winning. Otherwise, there is less incentive to donate more.

Is there already a list of top givers? That would also inspire some people to give more, I think. I think people should do it to support the charity first and foremost, but any ways to get more people to donate is good, right? :)

#577 ubdu

ubdu

Posted 11 December 2013 - 02:53 PM

What happened to this year?

157446.png1971290-1-GregGale.png

#578 quest1962

quest1962

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:40 PM

What happened to this year?

I am wondering the same thing! I have donations at the ready, CheapyD!

#579 Kazaganthi

Kazaganthi

Blue Rogue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2013 - 12:28 AM

CheapyD mentioned it on the CAGcast podcast. Seems Child's Play (or Penny Arcade?) is having an issue setting up the CAG widget chip in.

#580 ubdu

ubdu

Posted 15 December 2013 - 12:59 PM

Gah, I actually had two games to donate for the raffle. Hopefully he'll get this straightened out at some point.

#581 ubdu

ubdu

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:55 PM

Well, we can send stuff through this: http://www.childspla...rity.org/donate