Target Coupon: Spend $50 on anything, get $10 Gift Card. Valid thru Dec 15

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#31 bludd

bludd

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:58 AM

Check out fatwallet, they have a pdf of the coupon on the front page for those having trouble printing. It's a generic coupon so they're all the same and not unique.

#32 Rising

Rising

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:20 AM

Has anyone tried using the coupon on PSN cards? Does it work? Thanks.

#33 ShadowX

ShadowX

Tiny Little Robots

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 03:15 AM

Has anyone tried using the coupon on PSN cards? Does it work? Thanks.

I went to Target earlier today, and it works on PSN cards.

#34 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 03:55 AM

Same here, firewall blocking it. Probably good, don't want to install this coupon app app anyways. Maybe someone can screen print it and post it if it is the same coupon for everyone.

I'd like that too. Only have a printer at work and installing a coupon app like this would definitely be frowned upon...crap.

#35 Tuxedo38

Tuxedo38

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:17 AM

uh oh, it's back. will we be able to buy a gift card and use that to buy another gift card?!

I used this deal last year to buy some Amazon cards from Target and the fine print looks the same as last year.

I'll be headed there tomorrow to grab some, so I'll post to let everyone know if it worked again.

#36 winterlane

winterlane

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:33 AM

I used this deal last year to buy some Amazon cards from Target and the fine print looks the same as last year.

I'll be headed there tomorrow to grab some, so I'll post to let everyone know if it worked again.

Target doesn't carry Kindle cards since they stopped selling all Amazon-related products earlier this year.

#37 usagi

usagi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:34 AM

FYI Target got rid of all Amazon products from their stores this fall. Everyone was waiting for the Kindle cards and Kindles to clearance out based on Target memo posted on Slickdeals.

It's probably still good idea check if they still have the kindle cards on the rare chance.

#38 Raww

Raww

Special Agent

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:49 AM

FYI Target got rid of all Amazon products from their stores this fall. Everyone was waiting for the Kindle cards and Kindles to clearance out based on Target memo posted on Slickdeals.

It's probably still good idea check if they still have the kindle cards on the rare chance.

Speaking of this, I came across some $50 Kindle cards for $12.xx the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. But they couldn't get them to activate at the register (no matter what they tried). Major bummer...

#39 usagi

usagi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:51 AM

^ Slamin deal, but sucks that it didn't work at the register.

#40 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 06:00 AM

I remember reading about some Target/Amazon thing.

Interesting that they'd sell ANY Kindle products:http://www.target.co...|all categories

Some have: "available in stores".

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#41 rjejr

rjejr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 06:57 PM

I couldn't get this to work w/ Chrome after 3 attempts but it worked first try w/ IE. Which is pretty much the only reason I keep IE around.

I got it at 1PM Thurs ET so I don't think the supply is very limited. Considering how abused this was last year - I think we only used it 3x in my house - I'm kind of shocked they are doing it again.

#42 R4L

R4L

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:23 PM

If you can't print it on a Mac scroll down and it should say "Inactive Plugin" click that and make sure Java is enabled then it'll ask you if you want to allow the coupon, click allow, and it'll print.

#43 addicted2games

addicted2games

游戏玩家为生活 !!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:25 PM

I printed my coupon yesterday and used it. Today I had to use the fatwallet site to get another one as the regular link wont let my print one on my own again.

#44 Scenttii

Scenttii

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:29 PM

God damn it! I just bought some groceries a few days ago and I claim this! I just got a coupon that took a chunk of money off if I spent over a certain amount of money.

#45 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:32 PM

I bought 50 dollars worth of items yesterday and totally forgot to use this.

Do you think if I went to Guest Service, they would let me return everything and rebuy it and let me use this?

#46 Punisher138

Punisher138

Cthulhu Fhtagn!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:41 PM

it says it expires 12/8. Does anyone know if this means it can still be used on 12/8 or it's no longer good on 12/8? I dont know if I'll be able to get there tonight but if it is no good tomorrow I may have to find a way.
Posted Image

#47 smokeyjoey8

smokeyjoey8

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:46 PM

it says it expires 12/8. Does anyone know if this means it can still be used on 12/8 or it's no longer good on 12/8? I dont know if I'll be able to get there tonight but if it is no good tomorrow I may have to find a way.

I assume its the same as their weekly ads, where they are good until the store closes Saturday night. Starting sunday they are no longer valid.

#48 Evermind

Evermind

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:14 AM

Just thought I'd bump the topic, they added new versions of this coupon so now it doesn't expire until the 15th. Here's a link to the PDF or you can just go to the site.
http://www.mediafire...lebi7u8f2h42btl

#49 raarar

raarar

With sexy results.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:27 AM

whoever made that pdf is awesome. thanks for bumping the thread again.

#50 donut

donut

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:16 AM

God damn it! I just bought some groceries a few days ago and I claim this! I just got a coupon that took a chunk of money off if I spent over a certain amount of money.

Just take in your receipt with a coupon toe CS, they will give you the GC, new coupon expires on the 15th

I notice 12 month xbox for $44.99, ad somethin for $5 receive the GC and it's kinda like a $35 xbox live year
"I'd bet ya dollars to donuts ..."

#51 Prinnybomb

Prinnybomb

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:31 AM

Dang I bought the 3ds xl mk7 bundle two days ago pming at Target and got the $20 gift card for $170 after tax. Do you guys think they would add $10 to my gift card if I bring in the receipt and show the coupon even after I opened the box?

#52 kburns10

kburns10

You Gots to Chill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:00 AM

Thanks op! Ill get some groceries on Friday and take this with me.

#53 tcextreme

tcextreme

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:42 AM

Dang I bought the 3ds xl mk7 bundle two days ago pming at Target and got the $20 gift card for $170 after tax. Do you guys think they would add $10 to my gift card if I bring in the receipt and show the coupon even after I opened the box?

Unfortunately it says "Offer not valid on previous purchases" so it shouldn't. Give it a shot anyway, and see if you get a kind rep/manager. You could even ask to return the box and buy it again immediately, applying the coupon. YMMV

#54 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:52 PM

the website sucks. why do i need to instal a program to print a coupon? Spyware?

im assuming the pdf should work fine? anyone try it? I also have a 5 dollar off coupon. Do those stack?
My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\

#55 M3wThr33

M3wThr33

Batman with a gun.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:02 PM

Those "$5 off $75 electronics purchase" coupons work regardless of what you spent it on. You just need to reach that cost first. And they stack.

Although I tried to use new ones I got in the mail and the employee told me "You know, the store doesn't get paid back for these. And you're just buying groceries." I hate her.

#56 tigerin

tigerin

Posted 13 December 2012 - 11:16 PM

will i be able to use this if i pm the best buy's 3ds xl deal and the coupon? i know they won't let me get the $20 gc with the pm but this is different, right?

#57 MidnightMarauder74

MidnightMarauder74

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 11:41 PM

will i be able to use this if i pm the best buy's 3ds xl deal and the coupon? i know they won't let me get the $20 gc with the pm but this is different, right?

It's YMMV but it worked for me today. I was able to PM BB's MK7 bundle deal and received a $20 GC and $10 GC. I tried to use more than one coupon, but the CSR said only one coupon per transaction.

#58 goldeneye64

goldeneye64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:11 AM

The Kinect is on sale for $99.99 plus a $20 gift card til the 15th. Add the extra $10 from this coupon and its a pretty sweet deal on a Kinect.