Selling DLC on eBay Question

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 Ninja Twin

Ninja Twin

✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 04:30 AM

Funny u guys mention FOTUS i've been selling tons of the puppies, but the difference is I mail the actual DLC card with all the codes. I dont sell to ppl under 10 feedback and have had NO problems, prob sold 10 of these so far, Paid for my WiiU with the profits.

I get the same Ebay prices $80+ here on CAG and a lot more on some Asian auction sites $125 so It makes no sense for me to deal with Ebay & Paypal when I get paid in cash & meet the buyer in person.

Its a hassle to deal with shipping on Ebay as I am stationed overseas. I get my codes almost free so I don't really worry about losing a little with some deals.

We raised close to 7k by selling Halo stuff and 12 month cards this year and all the money got donated to Wounded Warrior Project & a friend who lost his home in Staten Is.

#32 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 05:40 AM

I get the same Ebay prices $80+ here on CAG and a lot more on some Asian auction sites $125 so It makes no sense for me to deal with Ebay & Paypal when I get paid in cash & meet the buyer in person.

Its a hassle to deal with shipping on Ebay as I am stationed overseas. I get my codes almost free so I don't really worry about losing a little with some deals.

We raised close to 7k by selling Halo stuff and 12 month cards this year and all the money got donated to Wounded Warrior Project & a friend who lost his home in Staten Is.

I woudn't consider $80 to be eBay prices; I sold quite a handful at $140+ when the game first released.

#33 Hemi

Hemi

One with the never-ending backlog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:34 AM

I woudn't consider $80 to be eBay prices; I sold quite a handful at $140+ when the game first released.

Same here! Price has gone back up a bit too, and I got 4 fotus codes coming to me to resell right now, so I can afford the $5 shipping and $10 ebay fee when I make $80 in profit each.

#34 Ninja Twin

Ninja Twin

✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:40 AM

$80 is plenty considering that I have access to any amount of them for $0.
I'd rather sell em for a bit less and make some gamer happy. Ebay is not worth the hassle and after I started selling them at local Asian auctions, I would probably never bother with Ebay again.