Amazon Gold Box Lightning Deal - Kirby Plush 12.99

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 Morpha

Morpha

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:04 AM

I know this is random and out of place, but it is video game related and thought others might want this.

Kirby plush is 12.99 with about 6 hours remaining.

http://www.amazon.co...d=ATVPDKIKX0DER

#2 Kaiser499

Kaiser499

RPG Godfather

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:06 AM

Haha that's neat.

Hir7Lx6.gif

Check Out My Gaming Stream

Kaiser499.png

#3 Morpha

Morpha

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:08 AM

I know lol, I saw and was like 'um... alright... thats random'

#4 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:08 AM

are these decently made? I may snag one for my niece, looks cute
My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\

#5 Sway

Sway

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:07 AM

http://www.amazon.co...rnid=2470954011

There's also plushes of Ghost Boo, Mario, Koopa Troopa, Meta Knight, and Goomba and 5 colors of Puyos for approximately $13 each (FSSS/Prime eligible).

The product features for the Kirbly plush also states that it's 5 inches tall so I'm not sure what is correct.

#6 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:14 AM

There all made in the same place, as long as there not cheap like carnival dolls.

#7 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:17 AM

Hmmm...they will ship these to Japan....

#8 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:20 AM

There all made in the same place, as long as there not cheap like carnival dolls.

Screw it i ordered one. Note: if you guys buy the Boo Ghost, theres a code for free 1 day shipping. It applies to the entire order so you can get them both with free 1 day shipping. Got them together for $28 after tax (Fuck you California)

I may keep Boo for myself ;P

Hmm, im not sure. The company that makes them/sells them when you look in the cart is called Japan Toys, sooo.... maybe theyre actually from Japan? The Boo Ghost straight says its an import, so i would think you could just find them floating around Japan somewhere
My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\

#9 Blade

Blade

Adolescent Genetically Altered Shinobi Terrapin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:34 AM

Origin: China

It's always a gamble with something made in China. Wouldn't be surprised if these are the same products usually sold on ebay from bootleg Chinese companies for real cheap. I bought a set of Chinese Yoshi plushes from ebay and it had Japanese tags on it; gave them to my girlfriend for Christmas one year along with some Mario mushrooms, so I'd say this is still giftable.
Earn $10 instantly with Groupon!

We as a community feel that it would be best if you didn't trade on here anymore. Despite your 350 positive transactions, I'm deactivating your account on 99Gamers because you offend me. I'm unrelatable, give poor customer service, and am now taking away your invested time and money because I don't like you.

Best,
Brandon, Owner of 99Gamers.com

#10 io

io

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:36 AM

Tempting, but do me (or my kids) really need this? :lol:

#11 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:39 AM

Nice find wish i had money to spend...

#12 Firefox59

Firefox59

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:39 AM

That is awesome. I got a 10"x14" of what looks to be the same model (but smaller) when I went to the Nintendo store in NYC.

#13 Jackie Chandler

Jackie Chandler

Jamanandayo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:55 AM

You know you want iiiiiiiiit~. ;)

#14 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:03 AM

Tempting, but do me (or my kids) really need this? :lol:

What kind of question is this? Of course you need it.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#15 style_unseen

style_unseen

Crooked Smile

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:23 AM

Someone persuade me to buy this for myself...especially meta knight. :hot:

#16 sasukekun

sasukekun

Cat-Like Typing Detected

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:30 AM

Screw it i ordered one. Note: if you guys buy the Boo Ghost, theres a code for free 1 day shipping. It applies to the entire order so you can get them both with free 1 day shipping.

Only works if you pay with a Discover card.

I so want a Goomba and Bowser, but I just spent the last of my paycheck on a Domo Panda for my GF.

Cognitive Dissonance: Wanna join my Call of Duty 4 clan?
Me: Who are you?
Cognitive Dissonance: You ask too many questions. Never mind. You're out.

#17 detectiveconan16

detectiveconan16

Look at that deal. It's so great!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:57 AM

Why does CheapyD care about getting Kirby plushes made in China and sold in America? Can't he just walk into any video game/toy store and get them with relative ease? I could go to the Nintendo World store and get an official Kirby plush for about $20.

Batsugunner.png

#18 doodofdoods

doodofdoods

Prinny Powered

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:20 PM

I have the Link Plush, definitely nice quality.

So tempted to pick up some of these.
Posted Image

#19 krashhole

krashhole

Gaming since 1981

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:46 PM

Are you guys really sitting here talking about plush toys.....LOL

#20 paddlefoot

paddlefoot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:06 PM

Why does CheapyD care about getting Kirby plushes made in China and sold in America? Can't he just walk into any video game/toy store and get them with relative ease? I could go to the Nintendo World store and get an official Kirby plush for about $20.

Might be more expensive in Japan.

#21 gordo789

gordo789

Freebasing Deals

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:11 PM

That is awesome. I got a 10"x14" of what looks to be the same model (but smaller) when I went to the Nintendo store in NYC.

yeah it looks a lot like the one they sell in the NYC Nintendo World store. That one is bigger, though, and $20. I was soooo tempted to buy one but my 30-year-old man-shame prevailed and I realized that I don't need plush dolls. They're pretty awesome though.

#22 Shadow Cloud

Shadow Cloud

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:13 PM

yeah it looks a lot like the one they sell in the NYC Nintendo World store. That one is bigger, though, and $20. I was soooo tempted to buy one but my 30-year-old man-shame prevailed and I realized that I don't need plush dolls. They're pretty awesome though.

Don't listen to your "30-year-old man-shame", listen to that inner child who's screaming "I want a Kirby plush!"

#23 Davivascaino

Davivascaino

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:59 PM

got one, thanks!!!

DaviVascaino.png         Davivascaino.png

#24 donny2112

donny2112

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 10:40 PM

I was soooo tempted to buy one but my 30-year-old man-shame prevailed and I realized that I don't need plush dolls.

You'll grow out of that. Just give it time.

#25 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 06 December 2012 - 10:52 PM

Many of the plushes sold In Japan are still made in China regardless, and then shipped to Japan to be sold there. It may be easier to find there, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's cheaper. If it was then I probably would have an extra suitcase or two from my stop in Japan last winter.

mew.gif?t=1406933044mew2.gif?t=1406933043

#26 kburns10

kburns10

You Gots to Chill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:21 AM

Man I don't need more gaming plushies! I do love me some Kirby though..
Posted Image

$60 for FIVE kick ass games? With a BUNCH of extras?

And some of you are COMPLAINING about the price?

Youre not a CAG, just a CMF!! lol

#27 apathylad

apathylad

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:27 AM

Cheapy never struck me as someone who would buy Nintendo plushies.

#28 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:39 AM

Origin: China

It's always a gamble with something made in China. Wouldn't be surprised if these are the same products usually sold on ebay from bootleg Chinese companies for real cheap. I bought a set of Chinese Yoshi plushes from ebay and it had Japanese tags on it; gave them to my girlfriend for Christmas one year along with some Mario mushrooms, so I'd say this is still giftable.

Hah, thats funny. When you have them in the cart before the last checkout phase it says theyre from 'Japan Toys' or something like that.

Don't listen to your "30-year-old man-shame", listen to that inner child who's screaming "I want a Kirby plush!"

I lied to myself and said i was getting them for my Niece... well, I will be giving her the Kirby, but im pretty sure im keeping Boo for myself
\-Clicky Here-\

#29 Firefox59

Firefox59

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:43 AM

Seriously! I bought mine with family and then proudly carried it around the city for a few hours until we got back to the hotel.