NBA Baller Beats (360) $29.99 at Amazon

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31 pacifickarma

pacifickarma

Master of Orion

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:31 AM

LMAO! NO, just NO. That's almost 5 mcrib meals from McDonalds.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, don't bury the lead on this. Is the McRib back?

#32 prayformojo

prayformojo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:38 PM

Did this jump up to $39.99 in-store at Target?

#33 Rig

Rig

Rig = Lunar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:51 PM

I'm actually really interested in this game...but I don't have a Kinect, nor a good setup for this. (I live in a carpeted, second floor apartment).

I'm gonna grab this someday when it's $10 or so. I see tons of copies at Best Buy; they will have to be clearanced someday.

#34 Drclaw411

Drclaw411

I miss Cartoon Orbit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:39 PM

Whoa, whoa, whoa, don't bury the lead on this. Is the McRib back?

You actually like that gristle patty?

#35 berzirk

berzirk

I'm not so serious

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:55 PM

Dazzled that so many people think it's a bad idea. If you don't have an environment that's suitable for it, it doesn't make the game a terrible idea. Also confused that people are throwing a fit because a developer is trying something new and interesting, instead of barfing out Call of Duty 38 and Assassin's Creed 74. I'm glad devs still try interesting ideas. DJ Hero was a ton of fun and was mocked by people who weren't the target market, and so is Baller Beats. I jumped on it right away for $30, the bball will be a nice replacement outdoor ball for the backyard hoop, and as someone who played quite a bit, I think the idea is great, and look forward to it.

#36 kliiez8

kliiez8

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:47 AM

Did this jump up to $39.99 in-store at Target?

Rings up 29.99 in store. I just picked one up

#37 Drclaw411

Drclaw411

I miss Cartoon Orbit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:02 AM

Dazzled that so many people think it's a bad idea. If you don't have an environment that's suitable for it, it doesn't make the game a terrible idea. Also confused that people are throwing a fit because a developer is trying something new and interesting, instead of barfing out Call of Duty 38 and Assassin's Creed 74. I'm glad devs still try interesting ideas. DJ Hero was a ton of fun and was mocked by people who weren't the target market, and so is Baller Beats. I jumped on it right away for $30, the bball will be a nice replacement outdoor ball for the backyard hoop, and as someone who played quite a bit, I think the idea is great, and look forward to it.

lmfao barfing out

also, i agree with this post
WTB: Outback Joey ($900 bounty for cart only!)

#38 prayformojo

prayformojo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:24 AM

Yep. Rings up as $29.99 at target. Picked a copy up. This and few other items worked great for the $10 gc with $50 purchase coupon floating around.

#39 Fukurou

Fukurou

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:36 AM

Think I'll wait for Gamestop to sell it used for $.99 when this game becomes the next Kinect Adventures. :rofl: