Photo
- - - - -

Target Ad 12/6-12/8: Call of Duty Black Ops II - $49.99 | COD Vita Bundle - $50 GC

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31 DemonsMaster

DemonsMaster

Jrpg Addicts Anonymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:30 AM

I saw el hordo buying at least 20 bananas at Target....you guys better hurry up and get them before they're gone.

We can learn as much, if not more, from bad games as we can from good ones.

That's my justification and I'm sticking to it.

#32 Rumors

Rumors

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:03 AM

I like bananas but I find targets produce to be a little lacking. I guess that's what I get for shopping produce at a department store. Still not as bad as my seven eleven apple though

#33 nbskid

nbskid

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:53 AM

Just came back from Target. They had a $50 GC with the purchase of a Lego Batman 2 PS Vita bundle.

Yeah, OP is slightly wrong, deal is for ANY 250 Vita bundle, not just the COD one.

#34 Wazootyman

Wazootyman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:17 AM

Heard middling things about all the bundled games... of COD, Assassin's Creed and Lego Batman, which one is the least bad, keeping in mind I dislike FPS games.
I enjoy stuff a great deal.

#35 bdseed316

bdseed316

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:45 AM

Shouldn't this have been mentioned in the bananas deals thread?

#36 smokeyjoey8

smokeyjoey8

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:56 AM

Heard middling things about all the bundled games... of COD, Assassin's Creed and Lego Batman, which one is the least bad, keeping in mind I dislike FPS games.

Unless you plan on buying a memory card ASAP, the batman and madden bundles are kind of a rip off since they don't include the 4GB card that the CoD and AC3 bundles include.

#37 mightymek

mightymek

Welcome to the Gutter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 11:47 AM

I needed to run near BB yesterday anyway, so I had them price match my Black Ops I bought at launch. Thanks OP!

13374.png

Scars of Life is back in 2013. As heard on the UFC!
New album A HEART STILL BEATS is out now!  Be sure to check us out on iTunes: http://itunes.apple....-life/id6136926

#38 Wazootyman

Wazootyman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:45 PM

Unless you plan on buying a memory card ASAP, the batman and madden bundles are kind of a rip off since they don't include the 4GB card that the CoD and AC3 bundles include.

That's all I need to know! AC3 it is!

With my discount, red card rewards and pharmacy rewards that fortuitously arrived yesterday, and tax, I'm looking at under $170 for the bundle
I enjoy stuff a great deal.

#39 mpaullin

mpaullin

Bow before my platinum trophy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:25 PM

I think you’re confused – he wants to price match at Best Buy with this current Target ad, which is a special three day ad running today through Saturday. Best Buy will certainly price match that, although I do agree it’d be a bit easier to just do it on Sunday when their own store has it for $10 less.

I don’t blame klimb22 though, I’d be eager too :). I suppose if you were already visiting Best Buy this week it would save you from an extra trip if you weren’t planning on going next week.

You're right, I am confused. I skimmed the thread title and assumed that this was apart of Targets ad for next week. I've never heard of them doing a 3 day ad like this, but I clearly don't pay that much attention either.