Justified Season 4

I started watching this over the summer and burned through the first three seasons pretty quickly. Great show and I'm looking forward to this season. I'm also a big Patton Oswalt fan, so that's one more reason to watch.

[quote name='cfootball1']The guy who plays Boyd is a great actor.[/QUOTE]

The way he grew his character on the shield was fantastic. I was glad to see Walton Goggins get a decent sized role in Django as well. Nice to see quality actors get work.

Finally, someone else that realizes Walton Goggins' brilliance! :whee:

If you haven't seen his guest spot in Sons of Anarchy last season, I strongly suggest it. :lol:

Last night's episode was hard to watch for me. :lol: I've got a crippling fear of snakes. Watching through my fingers, I felt like when I was five years old and watched Robocop in the same way.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Last night's episode was hard to watch for me. :lol: I've got a crippling fear of snakes. Watching through my fingers, I felt like when I was five years old and watched Robocop in the same way.[/QUOTE]

Yeah the snake thing was crazy, but I really liked it. I love how Boyd turned it all around on them.

Decent episode this week. Though the Raylan side of it felt like filler, I got a few laughs out of the beanbag rounds bit. It was a good episode overall. I think I remember reading that Raylan and Boyd share their first scene of the season in episode 5, so I'm looking forward to that next week.

bread's done
Back