Sweet, thanks for the reminder.
The Worst Foe Lies Within - Parasite Eve
gallery_587_6858_5265.jpg gallery_587_6858_1293.jpg

#4 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 07:24 PM

I was just wondering when this started back up. Thanks. Probably won't get to it until tomorrow though.

#5 Jruth

Jruth

No trite shit crew gamer bro

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:07 PM

I'm pumped.

Haven't you figured it out yet fanboys? Your mommy can't afford both consoles! Be grateful with what you got and shut the Fuck up.

- starving African bro

#6 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:41 PM

I started watching this over the summer and burned through the first three seasons pretty quickly. Great show and I'm looking forward to this season. I'm also a big Patton Oswalt fan, so that's one more reason to watch.

#7 Jruth

Jruth

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 11:49 AM

The guy who plays Boyd is a great actor.

Haven't you figured it out yet fanboys? Your mommy can't afford both consoles! Be grateful with what you got and shut the Fuck up.

- starving African bro

#8 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:44 PM

The guy who plays Boyd is a great actor.

The way he grew his character on the shield was fantastic. I was glad to see Walton Goggins get a decent sized role in Django as well. Nice to see quality actors get work.

#9 HydroX

HydroX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:58 PM

Finally, someone else that realizes Walton Goggins' brilliance! :whee:

If you haven't seen his guest spot in Sons of Anarchy last season, I strongly suggest it. :lol:

#10 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 09 January 2013 - 11:23 PM

http://www.kentucky....ation-from.html

Looks like the storyline from this season was inspired by real events. I kind of want to read the book about this now.

Posted Image

#11 HydroX

HydroX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:04 PM

Finally got a chance to watch S4E1 last night. Excellent, as always. Patton Oswalt will fit right in.

#12 Jruth

Jruth

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:17 AM

I watched Django, he definitely could have had a bigger role but he was still good regardless.

- starving African bro

#13 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:48 PM

Last night's episode was hard to watch for me. :lol: I've got a crippling fear of snakes. Watching through my fingers, I felt like when I was five years old and watched Robocop in the same way.

#14 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:16 PM

Last night's episode was hard to watch for me. :lol: I've got a crippling fear of snakes. Watching through my fingers, I felt like when I was five years old and watched Robocop in the same way.

Yeah the snake thing was crazy, but I really liked it. I love how Boyd turned it all around on them.

#15 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 02:39 AM

Decent episode this week. Though the Raylan side of it felt like filler, I got a few laughs out of the beanbag rounds bit. It was a good episode overall. I think I remember reading that Raylan and Boyd share their first scene of the season in episode 5, so I'm looking forward to that next week.