Pampers & Huggies Thread

n64ra

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
If you have a baby, then you are buying lots of Pampers and Huggies products, which all have codes on them. Here are some free ones I found to get this started.

Pampers Village
JOINNOW4REWARDS
WELCOME2VILLAGE
GIFTSTOGROW4MOM
2BEGINEARNING50

Huggies Enjoy the Ride

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']I hope to be a member of Cheap Ass Dads someday.[/QUOTE]

Start using these codes now then. I use the codes that come with the diapers to get a lot more points but you could get some free shit after a while with the free codes too. Just think, you could get your future kid a free bike by entering just the free codes. Or you could get a bike and sell it on eBay if you don't have a kid...
Or various other stuff.

[quote name='Blaster man']Start using these codes now then. I use the codes that come with the diapers to get a lot more points but you could get some free shit after a while with the free codes too. Just think, you could get your future kid a free bike by entering just the free codes. Or you could get a bike and sell it on eBay if you don't have a kid...
Or various other stuff.[/QUOTE]

Yea no kidding. Wish I had thought of that before the kiddo arrived.

[quote name='kdiddy1989']Thanks OP! My wife and I are expecting our first, this will come in handy. Thanks from us both![/quote]

Of course! But don't you mean three of us? ;)

[quote name='n64ra']Yea no kidding. Wish I had thought of that before the kiddo arrived.

Of course! But don't you mean three of us? ;)[/QUOTE]

Haha, guess I need to get used to that...

GTGWELCOME10PTS worked for me also.

Cool thread. I always saw these codes on diaper packs but never entered them anywhere. Apparently my wife did, though, because I just logged in using her common username/password. Looks like we have 264 points after using what codes I could from here and are not close to redeeming anything worthwhile. Oh well, at the rate we go through these things we might have enough for one of those cool looking toys when my son turns 2 (he's only 4 months now, though, lol).

Pampers:
JANNY0113NLSPMR (10 points - expires on February 6, 2013)
Happynewyear113 (5 points - expiration date unknown)

[quote name='mpaullin']Cool thread. I always saw these codes on diaper packs but never entered them anywhere. Apparently my wife did, though, because I just logged in using her common username/password. Looks like we have 264 points after using what codes I could from here and are not close to redeeming anything worthwhile. Oh well, at the rate we go through these things we might have enough for one of those cool looking toys when my son turns 2 (he's only 4 months now, though, lol).[/QUOTE]
Definitely do it. I've gotten some nice stuff with these.
[quote name='n64ra']Pampers:
JANNY0113NLSPMR (10 points - expires on February 6, 2013)
Happynewyear113 (5 points - expiration date unknown)[/QUOTE]
Thanks!

been entering these codes for a few years now, 8800 total points and 2300 currently. I would guess at least 400 to 500 of those points were free promo codes.

I used to get the blockbuster coupon (2 movies, 2 cokes and 2 tubs of popcorn). I dont think they have that anymore, but i remember it was easier to get to than on cokerewards.com.
I also got a decent set of blocks for my youngest mostly using the points from the oldest, of course they are ignored now but at least they were free.

also like coke rewards they sometimes have promos for entering certain kinds of codes, so watch for those. i just wish they would print the codes for wipes on the box instead of each individual package. pretty painful entering all those codes for just 5 points each.

New one:
fbpre20w93day13

[quote name='Inbox']enter code: FB2VALCD14DAY13 – This code will expire on February 18, 2013.[/QUOTE]
Thanks! Didn't know about that one, got it just in time! Last day.

thanks for the heads up on this! I missed most of these codes :( but I'll keep an eye out for more. I doubt I'll have a kid for a while but looks like it'd be better to start saving up to get some things :)

[quote name='Blaster man']fbda4wsre8wrp13[/QUOTE]

Thanks worked fine. Where are you getting these? Are codes from packages more than one-use codes? I wouldn't know yet, my son won't be here for another 4 and a half months.

[quote name='kdiddy1989']Thanks worked fine. Where are you getting these? Are codes from packages more than one-use codes? I wouldn't know yet, my son won't be here for another 4 and a half months.[/QUOTE]

I'm either see the promo or other sites that post these.

Codes with diapers are one time use and worth a good bit more. Just keep saving them, you'll definitely be able to get something nice eventually.

Word for the wise: avoid Huggies like the plagues. They're much worse than Pampers. Buy baby wipes at Costco if you have a membership there otherwise you can buy boxes of 6 at target for a good price (up and up brand). Don't buy brand name wipes, they're real expensive.

[quote name='Blaster man']I'm either see the promo or other sites that post these.

Codes with diapers are one time use and worth a good bit more. Just keep saving them, you'll definitely be able to get something nice eventually.

Word for the wise: avoid Huggies like the plagues. They're much worse than Pampers. Buy baby wipes at Costco if you have a membership there otherwise you can buy boxes of 6 at target for a good price (up and up brand). Don't buy brand name wipes, they're real expensive.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I'll check out Sam's Club. I don't have a Costco membership. Was definitely going to start with Pampers and not Huggies, but I heard it was all baby dependent. I guess we'll see when he's here haha I hope he's a Pampers baby so I can have fun collecting the rewards.

[quote name='Blaster man']Word for the wise: avoid Huggies like the plagues. They're much worse than Pampers.[/QUOTE]

Huggies sucks cuz they don't have free codes. :)

[quote name='kdiddy1989']Thanks. I'll check out Sam's Club. I don't have a Costco membership. Was definitely going to start with Pampers and not Huggies, but I heard it was all baby dependent. I guess we'll see when he's here haha I hope he's a Pampers baby so I can have fun collecting the rewards.[/QUOTE]
It depends on the baby. We hated pampers and only used huggies.

[quote name='kdiddy1989']Thanks. I'll check out Sam's Club. I don't have a Costco membership. Was definitely going to start with Pampers and not Huggies, but I heard it was all baby dependent. I guess we'll see when he's here haha I hope he's a Pampers baby so I can have fun collecting the rewards.[/QUOTE]

Also, make sure you sign up for Amazon mom. You and your wife can get a free year of prime shipping. Make sure you order the diapers far enough ahead or you may have to buy a smaller pack at the store to tide you over because when you get the 20% discount they won't ship in 2 days.

Amazon mom is a fantastic program.

[quote name='n64ra']Huggies sucks cuz they don't have free codes. :)[/QUOTE]
They used to but it's been a REALLY long time since they've done it. In the past all their rewards were really crappy too. The last time I checked maybe 6 months ago they had some good stuff finally. Since we don't buy Huggies I don't really keep up with the rewards all that closely.

So what sort of stuff can you earn with these points, and generally how many points does it take to get anything remotely decent? We haven't bothered gathering the points thus far (2nd rugrat is 9 months now). And where can I sign up for amazon mom? Although I should not be so lazy and just google/search for the answers to my questions.

[quote name='karkyco']So what sort of stuff can you earn with these points, and generally how many points does it take to get anything remotely decent? We haven't bothered gathering the points thus far (2nd rugrat is 9 months now). And where can I sign up for amazon mom? Although I should not be so lazy and just google/search for the answers to my questions.[/QUOTE]
I suggest saving up for the expensive rewards, you'll get there. I've had about 6,000 points so far between 2 kids and the free points. Also, the rewards change periodically so if there's nothing great now, that doesn't mean the future won't have something good.
Current rewards:
https://en.giftstogrow.pampers.com/browse-rewards.html?PageName=

http://www.amazon.com/gp/mom/signup/welcome

This is pretty good,for everyone that collects pamper points:

When you buy Pampers diapers and the new Bounty DuraTowel together at participating retailers, you'll earn 300 bonus points.

Here's How It Works:

Simply shop at any of the participating retailers during the promotional period. When you purchase these items together, a reward code will be printed on your receipt. Enter this code online at Gifts to Grow and the bonus points are yours.

bread's done
Back