Resident Evil 6 for $39.99 @ Amazon for Xbox 360 & PS3

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#31 justinTlME

justinTlME

Mean CAGs P*** me off!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:17 AM

I've seen it full price at Amazon several times in the past 2 weeks, so I dunno about that.

Because you were seeing it from other sellers when amazon is out of stock for short periods of time.
:360: Disney Infinity, Walking Dead Season 2 :xb1: Titanfall
:ps3: None :ps4: Destiny, inFAMOUS: Second Light, Last of Us: Remastered, Madden 15, Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor
:wii: DKC: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8, Super Mario 3D World :3ds: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Zelda: Link Between Worlds, Tomodachi Life
:psp: Dragons Crown, more Destiny! Lol

#32 justinTlME

justinTlME

Mean CAGs P*** me off!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:19 AM

Honestly I think the best way to play the game is how I plan on doing it....

I hear the update with camera fix etc comes out Dec 17th....? So I plan on using my free redbox game codes you can get from the other thread on this site and play this game FOR FREE and then just be done with it! :)
:360: Disney Infinity, Walking Dead Season 2 :xb1: Titanfall
:ps3: None :ps4: Destiny, inFAMOUS: Second Light, Last of Us: Remastered, Madden 15, Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor
:wii: DKC: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8, Super Mario 3D World :3ds: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Zelda: Link Between Worlds, Tomodachi Life
:psp: Dragons Crown, more Destiny! Lol

#33 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:58 AM

I'm just going to go with great game.

I don't understand how people say 6 is not a RE game but 4 and 5 are? It's like people waited 7 years and then suddenly decided any action = not Resident Evil.

Yahoo disagrees with you.

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#34 aaronrodgers

aaronrodgers

Yo...Siggy, Phido!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:01 AM

Get over it RE 3 and Code Veronica sold like crap, if the next installment RE 4 didn't change at all, the series would've been dead itself. My favorite games in the series remains to be RE 5 and RE 4. Although I do like mercs and the new dodge system in RE 6

Yeah I hated the dodge mechanics at first but love them now. The running still sucks.

95438.png

LT1B2oV.png

#35 Woltaire

Woltaire

2NE1 & SNSD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:42 AM

I actually liked this game quite a bit after playing through it. It borrows and evolves many aspects of 4 and 5, but at the same time omits certain features that I wish had stayed intact. Case in point, my only gripes were the item management and upgrade systems.

I didn't like how item drops were separate for each player and the inability to share ammo/frags/healing items with one another. It was possible in 5, so removing that feature was a bit of a letdown (the manual does state it is possible in split-screen co-op). Also, I would have liked limited weapon slots since being able to carry every single weapon in the game made you a bit overpowered; that's not including the already overpowered melee attacks.

In addition, separating character and weapon upgrades would have added a bit more depth instead of streamlining everything into the new "skill/perk" system. Every weapon found is already considered "maxed out" as there is no option to modify them whatsoever.

Other than that, the game is a lot of fun, especially with a co-op partner since you can chain attacks/combos. Each chapter takes about 1 hour or so (possibly more if it's your first time through) depending on the difficulty set. Mercenaries is tons of fun especially with the new dodge/parry/counter abilities at your disposal. It's even more fun with a co-op partner.

Rather than accepting the game for what it was, people played this game in hopes of a survival horror experience. While there are definitely those moments in Leon's campaign, they are few and far between. Since the game didn't satisfy the ideals of what people envisioned or had hoped, the end result is that the game "sucks." However, if you take the time to learn the clunky controls and mechanics of the game, it's actually pretty fun and enjoyable. It's not perfect, but I like it for what it is.
Posted Image

#36 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 01:13 AM

^You can try. Won't ring up automatically, like the H:A deal.

People in another thread says that the H:A deal WILL ring up w/ a GC. It comes up with a menu that says it will be combined w/ a GC.

#37 KidSqueek

KidSqueek

Hero of Time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 01:28 AM

Doesn't Capcom re-release the same titles over and over? Should I just wait till the rumored "Final Hope" edition comes out? It's suppose to have bug fixes and have Clair DLC and what not. Not sure if its only going to be exclusive for the Wii U though. I'm still pissed that Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom was released a few months after the original.

#38 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 01:31 AM

People in another thread says that the H:A deal WILL ring up w/ a GC. It comes up with a menu that says it will be combined w/ a GC.

It will still ring up automatically after a Price Match? If so I might have missed out after I have been discouraged by the failure report posts.
I remember someone saying the clerk telling him "it's one or the other"

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#39 hero913

hero913

MAZZAFAKKA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 01:39 AM

Picked up RE6 for $20 today...

Nice!! Got in on the hitman and RE6 deals.

Store price matched first and then entered my RZ number.

aznhero913.png
lzanagi, on 08 Oct 2013 - 1:42 PM, said:

No, the dumbest people on CAG have a username that starts with "C", ends with "s", and has "onfoosiou" in the middle. Can you guess who they are?

#40 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:06 AM

It will still ring up automatically after a Price Match? If so I might have missed out after I have been discouraged by the failure report posts.
I remember someone saying the clerk telling him "it's one or the other"

He did, but it's worth a shot, because I don't think it is policy to deny you of a PM+GC. It rings up automatically, up to employee whether to honor it or not. Look below!

Picked up RE6 for $20 today...

Nice!! Got in on the hitman and RE6 deals.

Store price matched first and then entered my RZ number.