Gamestop 12/9 - 12/15 Little Big Planet Vita or PS All Stars Vita $19.99

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

#31 chicagocubsfan

chicagocubsfan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:52 PM

For people with the PS3 version of PSABR, how does the Vita version code come? Is it attached to an Online pass or is there a separate piece of paper with it on it?

Playing:
:3ds: Pokemon X  :whee: 
:psp:- Killzone Mercenary
:wii:-Wind Waker HD  8-)
:ps3:- Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix, rain   ;)
PSN is chicagocubsfan

#32 TheSporkWithin

TheSporkWithin

Formerly Graff^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:06 PM

For people with the PS3 version of PSABR, how does the Vita version code come? Is it attached to an Online pass or is there a separate piece of paper with it on it?

It's a "disc extra" which you can link to a single PSN account which is logged in on the PS3 console you're using. Once it's been redeemed that's it, it can't be redeemed again (though it can be redownloaded). The PS3 and Vita versions each have their own separate online pass as well.

TheSporkWithin.png
Trade List 3DS Friend Code: 0731-4785-9484

#33 Jedi_Amara

Jedi_Amara

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:25 PM

Hope Amazon matches LBP.

#34 handsomepete

handsomepete

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:14 PM

Playstation allstars is amazing, I played thats single player for a good 5 hours so far. Have yet to take my skills online.

It's really waaaaay better than I expected it to be. It doesn't feel as convoluted and chaotic as Smash Bros always did to me. There's a decent number of characters that all play differently. Online (so far) has been completely lag free for me.

#35 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:30 PM

This Sunday will be awesome. Going to price match my LBP Vita from $40 to $20, and my Halo 4 from $60 to $40. So $40 back. I might just pick up PSASBR while I am at it at Best Buy.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#36 chrislaustin

chrislaustin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:31 PM

I hate Smash Bros, and I got to play the Allstars demo at GS yesterday and it seemed to be more of the same. For $20, I'll give it a go and if I don't like it, I'll flip it for a few bucks. Win/Win I guess. Thanks OP, 2 sweat deals. LBP is a steal at 20 bucks.

#37 deadkode

deadkode

savior of the vita

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:35 PM

Strategy? Ok. So it isn't like that beta. I 'might' get around to trying it again, someday.

i was in the beta on the ps3 and the vita, and was pretty turned off by the game

bought it with the b1g1 50% deal at toysrus on a whim, and i've really enjoyed it

#38 ZincAlloy

ZincAlloy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:22 PM

I can recommend both games. I love PSABR on the Vita. It's great when my gf wants me to be next to her while she watches her shitty shows I'm battling :D
Also LBP is just as good if not better than LBP2. I paid 60 for PSABR on the PS3 and 40 for LBP Vita on launch day.

#39 AkariK

AkariK

マスタースパーク

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:34 PM

Loved LBP1, but really disliked LBP2 because of the cutscenes and how the new gadgets really only seemed to be good for minigames rather than quality platforming. It also felt a lot less smooth to me.

Would I like LBPV?

#40 htz

htz

Posted 08 December 2012 - 12:20 AM

Loved LBP1, but really disliked LBP2 because of the cutscenes and how the new gadgets really only seemed to be good for minigames rather than quality platforming. It also felt a lot less smooth to me.

Would I like LBPV?

The good thing about vita games is that, they all have demos available on the PSN store. So I guess you could give the demo a try.

#41 diplo

diplo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 01:26 AM

LBP will be mine.

I have PSAllstars for Vita after the Amazon deal, and I feel like I don't even need the PS3 version now. The gameplay is really fun even though the story is really weak. The cutscenes are only still-images! But I have fun playing online on it.

#42 AkariK

AkariK

マスタースパーク

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:25 AM

The good thing about vita games is that, they all have demos available on the PSN store. So I guess you could give the demo a try.

I'm pretty sure a demo wouldn't address what I wanted to know. But I guess that despite my dislike of LBP2 I still managed to finish it, so I'll probably just get this anyway.

#43 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:39 AM

Guess I'll pick up LBP with the credit from today trade in haha

#44 TheCollegeGamer

TheCollegeGamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:44 AM

Hmm, may sacrifice my original PSP with the bonus, though I doubt it's worth much anyway so I might be better off holding on to it.

#45 Cibello20

Cibello20

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 07:35 AM

Im gonna match this at bestbuy for lbp and try to double dip with that coupon for it. Oh and ps all stars is amazing !!!!

The best buy coupon unfortunately expires on 12/8/12. :-(

#46 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 06:13 PM

Omg, OP! Your source was right! It's under GS's weekly ad! LBP Vita, here I come!!!!

Thanks!:applause:

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#47 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 06:20 PM

The best buy coupon unfortunately expires on 12/8/12. :-(

mother fucker !!!!!!!!!!! Oh well i guess i could sacrifice some of my dr dre beatz credit to get a copy. Hope i can find a used one so i can use a pur coupon on it
Currently playing
:ps4: strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

690739.png

#48 GodOfUncharted

GodOfUncharted

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 06:23 PM

The Vita version doesn't give a code for the PS3 version of PS All-stars does it?

Why the hell would anyone buy the PS3 version if that was the case?

#49 SackAttack

SackAttack

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 07:06 PM

I'm definitely going to prove match LBP at Toys R Us, and use my Groupon offer.vFor Toys R Us, do I need the ad or can I just pull it up on my phone? Thanks again CAG!

WoW: Pays to read, lol. I'll just pick up LBP Vita then. I thought PSABR was the PS3 copy. Thanks again CAG!

System won't accept both that coupon and a pricematch. Tried it when Newegg had MGS for $17.99.

#50 camelking6969

camelking6969

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 07:46 PM

can somebody do the link, i havent seen it and would like to get psasb tomorow
[url=ign.com]

#51 camelking6969

camelking6969

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 07:48 PM

nevermind just saw the picture
[url=ign.com]

#52 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 09:36 PM

System won't accept both that coupon and a pricematch. Tried it when Newegg had MGS for $17.99.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll probably pick up Dark Knight then.

#53 Alkalinejoe

Alkalinejoe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 10:05 PM

To have a physical copy?
Currently playing:
:360: Dragon's Dogma
:ps3: Bioshock Infinite
:wii: The Last Story
:gc: None
:ps2: .hack//Mutation

XBL: Aerogenji
PSN: Aerogambit

#54 doc_j88

doc_j88

Posted 08 December 2012 - 10:13 PM

To have a physical copy?

Dude just stop..the logic you are using and your attempt to save face is down right ridiculous

#55 Alkalinejoe

Alkalinejoe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 10:21 PM

Dude just stop..the logic you are using and your attempt to save face is down right ridiculous

I'm not trying to do anything, it's pretty ridiculous that you feel the need to say that though.

Yeah, It was a silly question to ask, but I had confused myself with what Sony said when they first announced the program.
Currently playing:
:360: Dragon's Dogma
:ps3: Bioshock Infinite
:wii: The Last Story
:gc: None
:ps2: .hack//Mutation

XBL: Aerogenji
PSN: Aerogambit

#56 wtsutton

wtsutton

Lost my hippie lettuce!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 10:35 PM

So they could play with non vita owning friends who come over to visit? Or in my case...to play with my six year old daughter.

Edit....just detected your sarcasm. Lol

#57 SInX4Lyfe

SInX4Lyfe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 10:51 PM

I'm not trying to do anything, it's pretty ridiculous that you feel the need to say that though.

Yeah, It was a silly question to ask, but I had confused myself with what Sony said when they first announced the program.

Yeah i can see why you said that .

#58 Daviddenton3

Daviddenton3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 10:57 PM

Nice, been gathering a few games here and there for when I get a Vita in a few weeks. Been hearing great things about Little Big Planet Vita so I'm heading out to search for that tomorrow.
Getting PS3 version of All Stars for Christmas because I really like the cross buy thing they have going. (play on both systems, sync saves and unlocks between them, even use PS Vita as a controller to play against friends in the same room)

#59 roundhouse

roundhouse

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 11:54 PM

Nice, been gathering a few games here and there for when I get a Vita in a few weeks. Been hearing great things about Little Big Planet Vita so I'm heading out to search for that tomorrow.
Getting PS3 version of All Stars for Christmas because I really like the cross buy thing they have going. (play on both systems, sync saves and unlocks between them, even use PS Vita as a controller to play against friends in the same room)

Do you have a PS+ subscription? That's probably the best thing you can get for people who own a PS3 and are just buying a Vita. They just added a bunch of Vita games to the service.

Uncharted: Golden Abyss
Gravity Rush
WipEout 2048
Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
Jet Set Radio
Final Fantasy Tactics
tl

#60 Mendoza357

Mendoza357

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 11:55 PM

I'm going to get PS All Stars, thanks OP. I had a question, later down the road I'm going to get PS All Stars for PS3 ( I like having physical copies) anyhoot my question is, would I be able to sell the PS3 vita code?