Gamestop 12/9 - 12/15 Little Big Planet Vita or PS All Stars Vita $19.99

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

#91 ZiggyGod

ZiggyGod

Aspiring Hero

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:45 PM

As someone who owns a 32gig mem card, I must say even those these deals are awesome I wish they would have them as well for the digital versions. I have All Stars digitally thanks to the PS3 version and I would love to have LBP digitally as well because both games are great to have on the console always instead of needing to swap cards.
Visualize my mind... :whee:
:3ds: Friend Code: 4811-6958-3162 Ziggy
618684.png

#92 hwong3

hwong3

Freakin SWEET!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:03 PM

As someone who owns a 32gig mem card, I must say even those these deals are awesome I wish they would have them as well for the digital versions. I have All Stars digitally thanks to the PS3 version and I would love to have LBP digitally as well because both games are great to have on the console always instead of needing to swap cards.

I actually prefer separate cards for trading with friends and resale, but then again, I might feel differently if I had a 32GB card!

In for 1 on Playstation All-Stars! Thanks OP! (Already have LBP and its AWESOME -- get it if you don't have it).

#93 Ervgotti85

Ervgotti85

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:18 PM

Amazon has price matched both games.
Ervgotti85.png

only if you want more from the game. ask yourself that question and look deep within your soul. if you can't figure it out by then well go and rub one out and then think about it some more. thats usually the process i do when i can't make a decision.

#94 Nekopanchi2012

Nekopanchi2012

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:27 PM

Gamestop is so full of shit . I tried to cancel my order so i could save 5 bucks and like 4 days of shipping, and firstly their order cancel doesn't work online, and then if you call they completely lie to you, and say that your order has already been packaged for shipping. I JUST ordered it with value 10 day shipping, and it's SUNDAY.

Well, i stopped going to the actual Gamestop stores, and now i'll never buy from their site again either. :( You have got to be kidding me.

EDIT: So i was able to cancel, and now Amazon says i won't get it until December 28th LOL. wow.

Edited by Nekopanchi2012, 09 December 2012 - 05:39 PM.

#95 Candyvin

Candyvin

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 06:33 PM

Amazon price matched both Vita games. I ordered both from there with free shipping.

#96 Mendoza357

Mendoza357

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:55 PM

Thanks guys. I guess I'll have two copies of the game. Lol.

#97 Daviddenton3

Daviddenton3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:32 PM

Think I got the only copy of LBP Vita from the local gamestop, ended up with the box off the shelf so unless he kept all the wrapped new copies behind the counter it was the last. Also got the code for Pre-order costumes, anyone else?
either they had extras and just included it for the hell of it or the code was labeled pre-order but anyone who buys a new copy gets it (like the "pre-order exclusive" map in Skyrim)

#98 PimpLimp

PimpLimp

Pimpin Aint Easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:58 PM

Think I got the only copy of LBP Vita from the local gamestop, ended up with the box off the shelf so unless he kept all the wrapped new copies behind the counter it was the last. Also got the code for Pre-order costumes, anyone else?
either they had extras and just included it for the hell of it or the code was labeled pre-order but anyone who buys a new copy gets it (like the "pre-order exclusive" map in Skyrim)

If you're referring to the insert that comes with the game, it was a misprint. You do NOT get the pre-order costumes, that code is the Online Pass.

#99 MrOogieBoogie

MrOogieBoogie

The Once and Future Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:24 PM

For the love of God... Where is that coupon for $10 off LBP Vita from best buy? And is it even still valid?

Called my best buy and was told I can price match Gamestop's sale and use the coupon.

I tried and tried looking up where I saw that coupon but all trace of it seems to have disappeared off the internet.

Thanks

ebvp.jpg

#100 mars009

mars009

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:29 PM

For the love of God... Where is that coupon for $10 off LBP Vita from best buy? And is it even still valid?

Called my best buy and was told I can price match Gamestop's sale and use the coupon.

I tried and tried looking up where I saw that coupon but all trace of it seems to have disappeared off the internet.

Thanks

Expired yesterday. I want to jump on LBP through Amazon, but the waiting for it to ship kills it for me

#101 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:30 PM

Thanks

Didn't that end yesterday?

Also, I guess they are/were going to over ride it. Because BB's computers won't, automatically, allow a PM and coupon.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#102 neo_anomaly

neo_anomaly

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:30 PM

Must be true because Amazon has the same prices..
http://www.amazon.co...ilygamedeals-20

#103 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:32 PM

Must be true because Amazon has the same prices..

:cold:Egad @ those, possible, wait times! Good thing I have my copy!

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#104 io

io

Posted 09 December 2012 - 11:50 PM

Amazon price matched both Vita games. I ordered both from there with free shipping.

Damn - I submitted this price match last night and didn't check before I went to bed. Now it is OOS at Amazon. It says 2-5 weeks but probably they will get them sooner.

Or I could drive to the GS where they are holding one for me right now... The closest store sold out of the copies they had yesterday. I'll have to decide if driving out there is worth it to get it now and spend GS credit vs. the convenience of Amazon...

#105 EvilIA

EvilIA

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 01:40 AM

I was tempted. They finally got a game stop in my small town after being here for 10 years and losing our Game Crazy awhile back. I got it from Amazon instead, I still however need to buy Persona 4 golden.

#106 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:39 AM

Only like 30 minutes into LBP. The amount of technology they put into this game! WOW! I would sooo watch a LBP movie!:D Can't believe I got this for $20. Let alone the fact that I spent $10 on a game that got me the $20 for it!

Thanks Again, OP!

#107 TheEliminator62

TheEliminator62

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:09 AM

Got psa and so far so good. Will play it sparingly since Persona 4 is sucking up all my time. Hopefully I can snag up LBP by Tuesday

#108 Byakurai

Byakurai

CAG Busta

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 02:52 AM

No go on either at my local BBY for a price match. They were out of both games on the Vita. The salesman ALMOST let me get the PS3 version of all stars for $20 though.

I tried GameStop later and they only had a copy of LBP that was the display copy with a HUGE gash through the case/UPC (they couldn't even scan it) and still wanted it to be sold as brand new. Oh well. I'll try Kmart later.