Harry Potter 8-Film Collection [Blu-ray] - $32 shipped from Amazon UK

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:38 PM

Amazon UK dropped the price on the HP: Complete 8-Film Blu-ray collection to 20.16GBP, which is about $32US shipped. That's the lowest it's ever been and a really great value for 8 movies. Plus, unlike the US set, this comes with 3 extra discs filled with special features.

This is a completely Region Free release

LINK

unboxing:

#2 techstar25

techstar25

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:06 PM

I bought it last month when it was 23GBP, which with shipping (about $4) came to $43 US, still an awesome deal.
It took a little longer to arrive obviously so keep that in mind. It was something like 10 days. A normal package from Amazon USA gets to me in like 5 days.

#3 gar3

gar3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:50 PM

I had this pre-ordered for 30GBP last year and if anyone is debating about it just go ahead and order it. All the movies at a solid price. I still have and enjoy my HD DVD "suitcase" collection but it is nice having all the films, and at this cheap of a price you'd be nuts not to.

#4 henry00x

henry00x

Chosen One

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:05 PM

ordered, $33.62 USD shipped

#5 beefytwinkie

beefytwinkie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:16 PM

Awesome deal. Four bucks a movie! I'll be picking one of these up as a Christmas gift. Thanks for posting this up. :D

#6 Rirse

Rirse

The Death of Grammar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:23 PM

Already ordered this two weeks ago, but after contacting Amazon UK, they are giving me back the $4 difference. Such a great deal, be glad when it arrives.

#7 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:18 PM

Aw crap, I thought ordering this would allow me to use my Amazon credit as well as the $5 off $25 but apparently that's only for Amazon.com and not the UK site. Still a good deal, will be a late Christmas gift for my fiance.

#8 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:50 PM

I mentioned this to my girlfriend and she went ahead and ordered it for me for Christmas. :lol:

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#9 beefytwinkie

beefytwinkie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 12:06 AM

Hey, guys, is there any news whether there will be extended editions or anything like that? Just wondering as I see on movie-censorship.com there is a Sorcerer's Stone extended version with 7 minutes of footage. I would hate to get this for myself and then have extended versions of all the films release later on.

Also, bought two for Christmas gifts now. Awesome deal!

#10 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 12:14 AM

No, only the first 2 have extended editions I believe. Those only come with the Ultimate editions and that big Wizards collection version. Some of the others have deleted scenes separately but they've never been incorporated into the movies and I don't think there's any plans to do so.

#11 Drathdon

Drathdon

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 08 December 2012 - 08:46 AM

^
That is the DVD set, not the Blu Ray as posted in OP.

#12 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 10:58 AM

^
That is the DVD set, not the Blu Ray as posted in OP.

Huh?

#13 mike568

mike568

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:52 PM

When I bought Back to the Future via Amazon UK it took only 1 week including the day I ordered to arrive via USPS. I did call my credit card company ahead of time so they would expect a foreign transaction from the UK.

#14 jcp42877

jcp42877

Semper Fortis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:59 PM

All things I've been looking intently at go on sale soon after I actually buy them.

I just bought the US version of 1-8 not even 3 weeks ago at BBY with a $64.99 PM from Fry's..and now this.
Posted Image