Walmart Email PS3 Games $10 - $15 YMMV

Gideon68

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
I just received an email from Walmart recommending games based on my purchase history for low prices. I wasn't sure how to title this or whether anyone else received the email or even if you can buy at the price listed. It's all PS3 probably because I bought God of War Saga a few weeks ago.

The regular prices show up on the website even when using the link or logged into your account. I called Customer Service and they don't know anything about the email but I forwarded it to them as requested. They said they would honor it after more research. Just in case anyone wants to try you may be able to get the games for the prices below.

$10 Games
Gran Turismo 5 XL
Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY

$15 Games
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
Ratchet and Clank Collection
Little Big Planet 2 - Move
Red Dead Redemption GOTY
Angry Birds: Trilogy

$30
Borderlands 2

[quote name='Gideon68']I'm not good at this. How do I attach a picture?[/QUOTE]

Click the "Go Advanced" button below where you'd normally write the post. That'll take you to another screen where there'll be a image button you can press. It's located directly above where you type in your post.

everyone should get ratchet and clank at the price $15 for 3 of the best games from last gen ( the graphics are pretty good too)
GT is something i'd prolly get but I got 2 racing games already this winter do I need another one?

There isn't much to say. I got the email recommending other games I might be interested in but the links are to the regular price of the games. I called CS and they said they would honor the price. You can try calling CS, 1-800-966-6546 to see if they'll give you the same price.

[quote name='Gideon68']There isn't much to say. I got the email recommending other games I might be interested in but the links are to the regular price of the games. I called CS and they said they would honor the price. You can try calling CS, 1-800-966-6546 to see if they'll give you the same price.[/QUOTE]

thanks.

Those are Black Friday prices for those if i am not mistaken.

I can verify Gran Turismo, Ratchet & Clank, and Arkham Asylum.

Hmmm, wonder if their website is jacked or they are planning another sale or something.

I just got the email as well... but the link's prices are not what I'm actually seeing at walmart online. I'm calling them now to find out what the deal is... the batman deal is cheaper than the dlc, so I'll pop for the $10 for it.

EDIT: It gets even funnier.. not only are almost none of the prices showing up correctly, but 4 out of the 6 games show sold out online.

Only one item actually has the correct price showing up. (Just Dance 3 wii).

They are trying on the phone right now to get me the goty arkham city price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, if you call customer care, they will correct the price for you from the email. I should have told them it was $5 not $10... ;)

[quote name='XzMrHitDatHoezX']Thx OP! Was able to PM Ratchet and Clank and Angry Birds at BBY[/QUOTE]

Did you show them that email or did they just PM it without any ad?

[quote name='XzMrHitDatHoezX']I showed them the email and without question he said "ok we'll price match it"[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reply.

I bought R&C collection from Target with the $10 GC on a $50 purchase coupon and should try to have them retroactively PM this.

[quote name='Tuxedo38']Thanks for the reply.

I bought R&C collection from Target with the $10 GC on a $50 purchase coupon and should try to have them retroactively PM this.[/QUOTE]

No problem buddy

[quote name='XzMrHitDatHoezX']No problem buddy[/QUOTE]

Did you use the imgur picture or did you get the actual email?

I'll should be heading there tomorrow or Wednesday to price match R&C collection and Playstation All Stars. Hopefully it works.

[quote name='The Punisher']does anyone know what blue,green, orange sticker mean? I saw color sticker on some games[/QUOTE]

They mean nothing now, but on Black Friday each color indicated a certain price. But like i said, now it means nothing.

[quote name='ets']They mean nothing now, but on Black Friday each color indicated a certain price. But like i said, now it means nothing.[/QUOTE]

Oh, thanks. didnt know what they were.

Sorry to bump but how long can you possibly price match these games for at best buy? Is there a cut off date?

bread's done
Back