Free The Dark Knight Reborn code via CinemaNow

mike568

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I don't know if this will work like the Prometheus code for CinemaNow. Here is my The Dark Knight Reborn code from Best Buy: RUVBED44345

I got this when Best Buy gave you the code to The Dark Knight Reborn when you Pre-Ordered The Dark Knight Rises steel book which I cancelled that order as soon as I redeemed the code.

I wonder if this would work if you bought a CinemaNow movie from Bestbuy.com and redeemed it yourself then shared it like this?

[quote name='GirlsRscandalouz']its only dark knight reborn and 37 minutes long???[/QUOTE]

yes, It is only The Dark Knight Reborn documentary that is 37 minutes long is exclusive to the Best Buy steel book and Best Buy Blu-ray Trilogy that is currently $34.99. I know some of us wanted to see it but were to much of a CAG to spend extra money on it.

Thanks OP! I bought the blu-ray at Target to get the book packaging with the comic, but was tempted to get DKR at BestBuy since they had this exclusive doc. Glad that I went with the Target version since I now have Dark Knight Reborn for free.

I may share the code I got for preordering The Bourne Legacy that unlocks The Bourne Legacy on CinemaNow in HD as soon as I get the Blu-ray in the mail from Best Buy and get the credit back from Best Buy. I was planning on cancelling as soon as I got code but I had leave and when I got back 25 minutes after I placed the order I could not cancel it.

I would assume I could return the blu-ray as long as I don't open it and return it with the receipt?
I paid with a virtual Discover card number so I guess that wouldn't matter?

[quote name='xXTwilightXx']for some reason i cant redeem it... tried going through the xbox and the website & its a no go[/QUOTE]

did u sign up for that UV thing when it popped up? i kept on closing it and it have a never ending loading screen. u need to sign up that UV thing

[quote name='bjaigorgor']did u sign up for that UV thing when it popped up? i kept on closing it and it have a never ending loading screen. u need to sign up that UV thing[/QUOTE]

I checked it off, and now have an endless loading screen :whistle2:(

Won't let me link my account, so I can't use it. Don't know what happened, now it works. Can it only be linked to one place? I have a Vudu account too, and it looks like either one fails if one is linked. Now they are both linked. But they are linked twice each?

[quote name='finsfan0210']So are there anymore of these codes that can be redeemed multiple times like this one and the Prometious one?[/QUOTE]
I have a code for The Bourne Legacy in HD on CinemaNow that I got for pre-ordering The Bourne Legacy blu-ray at Best Buy. I redeemed the code on my CinemaNow account and 24 hours later it appeared in my Vudu account. I will release the code as soon as I get my blu-ray from USPS and return it to Best Buy for a full refund. I had to go somewhere after I placed the order but I hadn't received the code yet so I didn't want to cancel it but when I got back home 25 minutes after I placed the order Best Buy had already began fulfilling the order so I could not cancel it.

bread's done
Back