Replacement PSP Game Cases

Raye

CAGiversary!
I bought a PSP bundle that came with a few used games from eBay and the games I want to keep have cases that are in pretty bad condition with a lot of scuff marks and even dents. I ordered this from eBay to replace them but they are flimsy and don't even hold the UMD disc in-place so I'm returning them promptly.

Does anyone know a site that sells more legitimate replacements that are of the same quality as Sony's?

I was thinking about buying dirt cheap games from Gamefly or Amazon to replace the cases if anything, but they'll cost at least $10 per case since I can't find any new games for something like $2. (I figured the old sports games would have dropped in value significantly.)

Bresoftware used to be great for genuine replacement cases, but it looks like they've exhausted most of their stock of cases since they've become more popular in recent years. They're out of PS2 and PSP cases, besides the ones with the holographic stickers on them (you could always take them off but it's not easy).

http://shop.bresoftware.com/video-game-cases.html

Their shipping prices are high though. They have free shipping codes every now and then, which is when I buy stuff from them.

[quote name='Vinny']Bresoftware used to be great for genuine replacement cases, but it looks like they've exhausted most of their stock of cases since they've become more popular in recent years. They're out of PS2 and PSP cases, besides the ones with the holographic stickers on them (you could always take them off but it's not easy).

http://shop.bresoftware.com/video-game-cases.html

Their shipping prices are high though. They have free shipping codes every now and then, which is when I buy stuff from them.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the prompt response. I suppose I could take my chance with the holographic sticker. I got a lot of tools that could help me peel away at it. I'm used to picking off all the Gamestop stickers from boxes and whatnot so it shouldn't be no more of a hassle in comparison. Looks like they have artwork inserts for sale as well, which is great since the Crisis Core cover art has some dings as well.

Hey, did you ever find a solution? I'm having the same issue, I can't find legit clear PSP game cases anywhere. Were you able to remove the holographic stickers?

bread's done
Back