Free Nuketown Zombies

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:48 PM

It seems when you go to the store app in the zombie's menu for Black Ops 2, you'll find nuketown zombies for free.

The catch is, it won't download. It will get to 99% and then say the download can't be completed. My theory on that is that since the map isnt official out yet(for people that only bought the regular version and no season pass), that may be the cause. As long as people have it in their download history though, they should be able to fully play the map when its official out.

Hope I made some sense ;)

As for people saying it won't load.

First goto multiplayer's menu and go to the sre tab there. Have that load. Then go back to the zombie's menu anits store tab and it should load. Thats how I ggot it to work.

credit to Pwny for the find

Edited by Royal High Knight, 08 December 2012 - 04:06 PM.

#2 Guillermo_IGN

Guillermo_IGN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:53 PM

I already have zombies but I hope you're right. Some of my friends don't have it.

#3 Gurren Lagann

Gurren Lagann

Who Da Hell Do You Think I Am

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:56 PM

The zombie store does not want to load up
Posted Image

#4 Yesijones

Yesijones

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:58 PM

yeah not loading for me

#5 irafreak

irafreak

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:00 PM

Thanks OP! Can confirm as of 9 am central time. And like he says...you have to go through the zombie store. Won't find it on the marketplace from your pc or through the dash or in the multiplayer store.

Edit: seeing the posts above. Mine still says pending but on the screen to select the map it says purchased.

#6 PhQTwo

PhQTwo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:00 PM

Exact same thing happened for the Cold Stream DLC for Left 4 Dead 2. It will more than likely never show up in your download history since this might be an error. The L4D2 got to 99% and then would time out. Since it is an in game purchase and not through the marketplace, it will not show in your purchase history until it has been downloaded 100% if this is an error.

#7 hero913

hero913

MAZZAFAKKA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:01 PM

I don't see it anywhere...

How did you find it?

aznhero913.png
lzanagi, on 08 Oct 2013 - 1:42 PM, said:

No, the dumbest people on CAG have a username that starts with "C", ends with "s", and has "onfoosiou" in the middle. Can you guess who they are?

#8 hero913

hero913

MAZZAFAKKA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:02 PM

wait, do you have to go through the store while in the playing the game or through xbl market place?

aznhero913.png

No, the dumbest people on CAG have a username that starts with "C", ends with "s", and has "onfoosiou" in the middle. Can you guess who they are?

#9 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:11 PM

Through the ingame menu. You have to goto the zomie's menu and then find the store tab.

As for people saying it won't load.

First goto multiplayer's menu and go to the sre tab there. Have that load. Then go back to the zombie's menu anits store tab and it should load. Thats how I ggot it to work.

Hope that's helpful.

#10 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:13 PM

Exact same thing happened for the Cold Stream DLC for Left 4 Dead 2. It will more than likely never show up in your download history since this might be an error. The L4D2 got to 99% and then would time out. Since it is an in game purchase and not through the marketplace, it will not show in your purchase history until it has been downloaded 100% if this is an error.

Yeah I totally forgot about this. Hopefully this isnt the case. Im buying the season pass anyways, but I rather spend the money for it later than of all the month's this one. :lol:

#11 panda911

panda911

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:18 PM

It is probably there for season pass holders. And since it's being downloaded via in game menu, it won't show up in dl history.

#12 louiedog

louiedog

20 minutes into the future

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:19 PM

Is it actually showing up in your download history though? The same thing happened to me with the guardians of middle earth season pass on Tuesday before it was released but it never went into my download history.

#13 hero913

hero913

MAZZAFAKKA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:18 PM

For the people seeing it, are you guys season pass purchasers?

aznhero913.png

#14 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:32 PM

Yeah its not in my download history. It could be the same case as the cold steam dlc, but I hope not.

#15 Oboogie188

Oboogie188

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:52 PM

Got it! Thanks OP
Btw... I don't have the season pass.

#16 MochaRaf

MochaRaf

I Come Here Often...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:52 PM

Same thing happened to me with the previous NFS:MW. They put up the DLC packs for free but it wouldn't let you download it or add it to your history, then a few days later it was fully functional and updated with prices yet it had no previous record of me attempting to download it.

I already have zombies, but good luck to the rest of you.

#17 dennisb407

dennisb407

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:54 PM

lol went from 99% to 0% like 3 times then I got the popup saying NTZ couldnt be downloaded

#18 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:57 PM

To clarify the map is out for Hardened and Care Package edition users.

Now playing:

:ps4: Last of Us: Remastered, Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor

#19 stevo1002

stevo1002

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:00 AM

It also may only be appearing for ppl who unlocked the nuke town multiplayer map (I haven't unlocked mine yet and I don't see the zombies map

#20 TommyLove

TommyLove

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:02 AM

boo, I was hoping there was a special code for this since I don't have black ops II yet.
My collection and trade-list:
H: The Legend Of Zelda: Hyrule Historia LE in Mint condition W: equal value in trades or amazon/eBay prices
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=330790
My game plays:
http://www.youtube.com/tommylovehd
Posted Image

#21 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:06 AM

boo, I was hoping there was a special code for this since I don't have black ops II yet.

How is this a causal link?

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png