GameStop Weekly AD 12/09/2012 - 12/15/2012

[quote name='SInX4Lyfe']Meh i dont think you can list download linksss please post or type the deals lol. And im on my iphone /:.[/QUOTE]
It's not a download link. You can view the whole ad in your browser.

[quote name='htz']It's not a download link. You can view the whole ad in your browser.[/QUOTE]

Oh dang my bad i just clicked it on my phone n it works , appreciated i just only know mediafire as a file hoster

12 month cards for $44.99? I might be able to price match this to my Black Ops II bundle since it put the Gold card at $59.99 and Blops II at $39.99. Very happy.

Do I price match store pick-up orders in the store or over the phone?

[quote name='ckc4043']Will amazin price match the ps3 move controller?[/QUOTE]

No one really knows . Unless you try to tell them.

[quote name='ckc4043']Will amazin price match the ps3 move controller?[/QUOTE]

I don't know why but these questions just annoy me so much. I mean, how would anyone know if one company will PM some other company's price without any notification. Sorry end of rant. Mods feel free to delete lol.

[quote name='icarusmight']I don't know why but these questions just annoy me so much. I mean, how would anyone know if one company will PM some other company's price without any notification. Sorry end of rant. Mods feel free to delete lol.[/QUOTE]

Sorry. Actually, how can I submit the price to amazon? send them to amazon in email?

[quote name='ckc4043']Sorry. Actually, how can I submit the price to amazon? send them to amazon in email?[/QUOTE]

The price should update online tomorrow and then you can just send them the link.

Sort of tempted by the Double TiV towards a Vita or 3DS. I don't really use my Vita, like at all.
And after forgetting to upload my saves before I traded in my games when PS+ Vita started, I've lost all my saves so I doubt I will ever actually get to them.

[quote name='lurknomore']Anyone know the TIV for a DS lite or DSi? Wondering if the double bonus is any good?[/QUOTE]

whydont you give em a call?

GameSlop sucks and has the weakest sales. Also, Best Buy usually offers much better trade value too.

fuck GameSlop!

Guys think I should use my $115 of credit towards a used 3ds? The one's that I saw today seem to be in fair condition. If anyone also knows anything about when the new msrp for the 3ds (I believe its $140) happens that would also be great.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Guys think I should use my $115 of credit towards a used 3ds? The one's that I saw today seem to be in fair condition. If anyone also knows anything about when the new msrp for the 3ds (I believe its $140) happens that would also be great.[/QUOTE]

What do you guys think? The used 3ds comes out to $110 (after pur discount) and I would use the 3ds game sale at BB this week and score sml3d and nsmb3d, or do I save my credit and put it towards a new 3ds?

[quote name='Royal High Knight']What do you guys think? The used 3ds comes out to $110 (after pur discount) and I would use the 3ds game sale at BB this week and score sml3d and nsmb3d, or do I save my credit and put it towards a new 3ds?[/QUOTE]

They advertise that they give you a 1 year product protection plan with pre-owned systems, yeah?
I'd go used...I know people trade in shifty products but if you manage to land a glitchy 3DS you can always swap out for a different one. I'm cheap, I'd be willing to chance it considering I find myself at Gamestop every other weeks at least and save $30 bucks.

[quote name='iduncurr']They advertise that they give you a 1 year product protection plan with pre-owned systems, yeah?
I'd go used...I know people trade in shifty products but if you manage to land a glitchy 3DS you can always swap out for a different one. I'm cheap, I'd be willing to chance it considering I find myself at Gamestop every other weeks at least and save $30 bucks.[/QUOTE]

I noticed the year warranty aswell. $110 ain't bad for a used 3ds I suppose. If I can get the 2 3ds games for $40 then Ill pick up a used one.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']I noticed the year warranty aswell. $110 ain't bad for a used 3ds I suppose. If I can get the 2 3ds games for $40 then Ill pick up a used one.[/QUOTE]

i dunno...considering you can get a 3DS new for $129.99 $110 for used seems meh you know? I'd rather shell out $20 more for peace of mind, new and BB RZ points. Also you should be able to register your 3DS at nintento for some free swag or even a digital game.

[quote name='100xp']i dunno...considering you can get a 3DS new for $129.99 $110 for used seems meh you know? I'd rather shell out $20 more for peace of mind, new and BB RZ points. Also you should be able to register your 3DS at nintento for some free swag or even a digital game.[/QUOTE]

True, but Ima be paying for the 3ds with newly made GS credit (from their "special boosted TIV" sale). I know the 3ds gets a new msrp of $140 in a week or two but I rather get one now. I wish GS actually cared and would put the 3ds new for $130, but that wont happen. Ima check out the used 3ds's my local store has and decide whether its worth it or not.

Am I not allowed to use PUR coupon with BF3 Premium copies? I redeemed a $10 off any purchase and the guy told me it wasn't working. Thanks in advance

bread's done
Back