Atlus Reprinting Etrian Odyssey I II and III

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#31 Boss

Boss

Bowser the Great

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:05 PM

If I can preorder on Amazon.ca or even Amazon.com I'm on. Other than that, not buying.

#32 TidalDreams

TidalDreams

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:16 PM

Just ordered all three and shipping was $10 not that great but for three games not horrific either

With as much tax that we have to pay, it works out to about the same cost anyways.

#33 aramsey1986

aramsey1986

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:44 PM

Always wanted to try these. Now I can grab all 3 if this ever comes up to. Cant find it anywhere other than the canada site.
Posted Image

#34 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 12:20 AM

With as much tax that we have to pay, it works out to about the same cost anyways.

Assuming you buy all three...

I have 1 copy of I, 2 copies of II and 3 copies of III (by coincidence), and I'd only want the first one so I can have a sealed copy.

...and about 10 copies of the Etrian Odyssey III artbooks.

#35 kamakazi5

kamakazi5

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 01:38 AM

I wish I had picked up the first one a few months ago when I saw it at Half Price Books for $15. I thought it only went for around $25 so I passed on it.
My games/what I'm playing - www.backloggery.com/kamakazi5

#36 portnoyd

portnoyd

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 01:41 AM

Man, wish I knew this was happening after all the trouble I went through to get II.

Fun series, it's fundamentally Demon/Dark Souls in 2D.

#37 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 01:53 AM

Man, wish I knew this was happening after all the trouble I went through to get II.

Fun series, it's fundamentally Demon/Dark Souls in 2D.

Agreed

I love how varying the difficulty can be simply based on your characters skill builds and your party setup.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#38 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:11 AM

is this a reliable website?

#39 62t

62t

Zune Duck!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:13 AM

is this a reliable website?

Seeing how they are on Atlus official site, yes

My trade list: http://www.cheapassg...ead.php?t=42397

3DS FC 0731-4770-3312

#40 Layd Dly

Layd Dly

LEGEND..wait for it..DARY

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:49 AM

I managed to get 1 off on AWD for under 30. within the last year, but havent come across 2 at all so i will be picking it up for sure.

Battle.net: Vinomen#1986
76561197994706915.pngAddFriend.png
168249.png

#41 Vendetta

Vendetta

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:52 AM

I've been building up my DS collection the past several weeks and have avoided getting these because of the prices, so I'm definitely getting the trilogy as soon as it pops up on Amazon. Thanks for the heads-up!

#42 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 11:16 AM

hmm i guess these were up on Amazon for a little while but dont seem to be anymore. Did the 3rd party sellers buy them all up? II is still up through Amazon direct, but I seems to be gone. Damn. Im the one that started this thread and i friggin forgot about this >_<
My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\

#43 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 11:42 AM

I got mine in from VideoGamesPlus.ca... less than impressed as two of the 3 games are shrink wrapped and looks like they bought them used, and repackaged the games in a clean shell. Anyone else get games in this condition or did they pull the wool over my eyes?

edaa9c273976.png

My tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=301364

Currently Playing:  :vita: Smart As, :3ds: Bravely Default, :360: DDP SDOJ, :ps3: Rocksmith 2014, :ps4: Dynasty Warriors 8

#44 Gators300

Gators300

The Right Thing... What Is It?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:13 PM

I got mine in from VideoGamesPlus.ca... less than impressed as two of the 3 games are shrink wrapped and looks like they bought them used, and repackaged the games in a clean shell. Anyone else get games in this condition or did they pull the wool over my eyes?

Mine were the same way but I got mine through Amazon. EO 1 was sealed normal but II and III were shrinkwrapped. I thought it was BS too but I feel better about it now that someone else's is the same.
"You know, my heart is beating incredibly fast, I must be experiencing absolute terror!"

#45 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:19 PM

Mine were the same way but I got mine through Amazon. EO 1 was sealed normal but II and III were shrinkwrapped. I thought it was BS too but I feel better about it now that someone else's is the same.

Thanks for the info, I'm not sure I feel any better, but I have yet to open them to see if there really are legitimate games in there. But if you've got the same shrink wrapping, it may just have come this way. Kind of odd to shrink wrap 2 of the 3 games and Y fold the other, especially when they come from the same publisher? Anyway, I will probably dig into these soon after I'm done with Knights of Pen and Paper on my android device (great game by the way, but lots of grinding).

edaa9c273976.png

My tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=301364

Currently Playing:  :vita: Smart As, :3ds: Bravely Default, :360: DDP SDOJ, :ps3: Rocksmith 2014, :ps4: Dynasty Warriors 8

#46 bruceg

bruceg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:22 PM

The cheap looking factory wrap is used on a lot of ds games, and some psp games as well. You'll also see it on these reprints as well. My original Etrian Odyssey III has the normal wrapping.

#47 Masterkyo

Masterkyo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:37 PM

I got 1/2/3. 1 & 3 still sealed but #2 is used copy & not cover art or booklet. I'll get #2 :)
"Evil is Funs"