Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:46 AM

not sold by amazon ?

#32 jubeininja69

jubeininja69

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:47 AM

Winch one?

starhawk. i brought a music cd i liked to reach $25. try finding household products like batteries or supplies if you're having trouble.

#33 ckc4043

ckc4043

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 11:22 AM

I always hear that HDMI cables are all the same.

Oh I see. I am still thinking how to use my coupon.

#34 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 11:26 AM

could'nt find another 6ish dollar game so i just got Apocalypse Z: The Beginning of the End
http://www.amazon.co...ning of the End

I read world war Z a long time ago and the zombie survival guide so figured id give this a look. Its rated well

*edit* btw did Amazon change their site? It used to list whaty you've bought already. While looking for books i came across stuff i KNOW i bought from them but it didn't give me the standard 'you purhcased this item on so and so' message. I had to manually search my old orders to see it. What the hell?

I guess so...my recent order of Halo isn't showing up on the page of Halo itself.

#35 gantt

gantt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:29 PM

Silent Hill: Downpour is also 9.99 for ps3

http://www.amazon.co...ef=pd_sim_vg_84

Worth it? Apparently SHD at this price doesn't merit its own thread or even a title mention, so I'm hesitant.

Great price for this game. I'm not too sure how the multiplayer is now though. When I played a few matches, none of my teammates would communicate...

I've found this to be a common issue on XBL, even for games designed around team play like Battlefield 3. And I've often read it's even worse on PSN.

Of course, when you do find someone that communicates, you often wish you hadn't...

#36 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:29 PM

Great price for this game. I'm not too sure how the multiplayer is now though. When I played a few matches, none of my teammates would communicate...

#37 BFBB Delicious

BFBB Delicious

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 01:25 PM

Combined with Uncharted 3 to use my 5 dollars off. Starhawk will apparently take 3 to 4 weeks to get here, but I can manage at that price, haha.

Thanks OP.
Posted Image

#38 Saablic

Saablic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 01:42 PM

Is the multiplayer still alive? From what I've been reading, it seems like this game doesn't have much of a story.

Multiplayer is still kicking but you won't have a huge amount of servers to choose from but certainly enough to enjoy the game.

I had bought the game closer to release and played a little bit but shelved it in order to get some progress on my backlog. So I came back to it a few weeks ago and it was fun but I will warn you that a lot of the servers have the new grizzly vehicle and if you don't have the DLC you can play in the server but you can't use it. That can be kind of annoying.

#39 JamesF

JamesF

Posted 09 December 2012 - 02:14 PM

Is the deal dead? The link still goes to a $9.99 page, but when I try and add it to the cart I get a message about it no longer being available from the seller, then linked back to a page where it is $18.50.

Updated: Looks totally dead now. The initial link now goes to the $18.50 price. I must have tried right at the moment they were in the process of running out.

#40 Taneerian

Taneerian

Roll Dem Bones!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 02:15 PM

I'm conflicted on purchasing Silent Hill DP, as there are so many ba to mediocre reviews for it...even for $10, I don't know if it's worth my time or frustration.
gallery_237099_8237_20619.png

#41 nizar818

nizar818

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 02:58 PM

& Starhawk is dead, back up to $18.50. :(

#42 FerDK

FerDK

Old School

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 03:11 PM

WOOP! THANKS!:D

I have been enjoying the HECK out of my free month trial of Amazon Prime!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same here!!! :D
Posted Image

#43 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 03:28 PM

$15 ridge racer unbounded ps3

#44 GrimmTrixX

GrimmTrixX

Finish Him!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:29 PM

yea i was pissed. had this and armored core v, front mission evolved, and inversion in my cart, but by the time i added starhawk as the 4th game, 2 of the others jumped to like $16 and $30 and then so did armored core

XBL/PSN: GrimmTrixX
Currently Playing

:xb1: Dead Rising 3

:ps3: The Last of Us
:wiiu: Mario Kart 8
:3ds: Kirby Triple Deluxe

#45 Rollett

Rollett

For Love and Peace!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 06:41 PM

Yeah deal is dead all around... I was kinda excited to get SH:DP for 9.99

#46 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 06:43 PM

Any value in this if I don't play MP?

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#47 wilflare

wilflare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:08 PM

nope. and the single player campaign is free for ps+ members anyway.

wait what. it is? lol. then why did i buy this

Green Man Gaming: Get both of us $2 Credit by signing an account through my referral link HERE and spend $2! :D
Amazon Prime for Students: Sign up HERE

#48 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:12 PM

nope. and the single player campaign is free for ps+ members anyway.

It was put up as free at one point, but I don't know if it's still an active free offer or not. Also it's like a 12GB download so hope you have a day or so to waste.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes, Stitcher Radio, or YouTube.
42869.png

#49 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:15 PM

in my account it shows that i got it for free, but my account info doesn't state whether the ps+ deal expired or is ongoing. be sure to check your account to see if you can download it for free before deciding whether to cancel your order or not.

#50 Fabrizo

Fabrizo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:26 PM

One day I'll learn how to live without ever needing to sleep so I don't miss deals like this.

#51 Dranakin

Dranakin

Member Since Oct 2003

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:46 PM

I played the single player mode for free with PS+. Fun, but I can definitely see how it's really meant for online, which the community is apparently dead.

#52 Fabrizo

Fabrizo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:12 PM

I can definitely see how it's really meant for online, which the community is apparently dead.

Isn't Warhawk for PS3s online community still alive? Last I heard it still had some devoted players.

This game sure had a lot of hype before release, but it doesn't seem that it lived up to it for most? :/

#53 exaznkid

exaznkid

Spare Some Change

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 11:16 PM

damn, $10 was my price point, o well maybe bestbuy will sell it for $10 around the holidays

#54 theyell0w

theyell0w

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 12:26 AM

im hoping this was an error on amazon's part and that starhawk and sh downpour at 9.99 are part of this tuesdays goldbox

#55 maxrenderer

maxrenderer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 12:57 AM

Any value in this if I don't play MP?

Not really. I bought it for $10 and played through the 4 hour campaign and never touched MP since I don't play online much. Campaign was decent, but not worth $10.

#56 roundhouse

roundhouse

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:02 AM

I've only played the single player campaign (free through PS+) but man it was really terrible. To be fair though, apparently the single player is just a tedious tutorial for multiplayer.

I can definitely see why the studio that made this game was dismantled though. Starhawk was a massive flop.
tl

#57 KidInTheHall

KidInTheHall

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:09 AM

I really liked Starhawk, wish it was released on PC, I think it would have been popular.

#58 blume3

blume3

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:39 AM

Got this free with PS+ or else I would be in on this.

#59 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:40 AM

Got this free with PS+ or else I would be in on this.

Just the SP not the MP

#60 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:59 AM

If you only get one, should you get Warhawk or Starhawk? Opinions?

Crunchewy.png