Buy Killzone Trilogy Get a controller free (ultimate combo pack) 39.99 Best Buy

• Please log in to reply
225 replies to this topic

#1 mrmagoo1974

mrmagoo1974

I'm a C A G and I'm PROUD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 01:51 PM

I was looking on bestbuy.com to see if they had the resistance collection, god of war collection, or the killzone collection on sale. I was not even considering the ultimate combo packs, but when i did my search this combo pack with a camo controller popped up for the SAME price as the game without the controller. Enjoy CAG's

http://www.bestbuy.c...675&st=killzone collection&cp=1&lp=1

#2 JVorhees#1

JVorhees#1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 01:52 PM

i was looking on bestbuy.com to see if they had the resistance collection, god of war collection, or the killzone collection on sale. I was not even considering the ultimate combo packs, but when i did my search this combo pack with a camo controller popped up for the same price as the game without the controller. Enjoy cag's

http://www.bestbuy.c...675&st=killzone collection&cp=1&lp=1

#3 mrmagoo1974

mrmagoo1974

I'm a C A G and I'm PROUD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 01:53 PM

I just fixed it in the title, i was typing in the dark :)

#4 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 09 December 2012 - 02:36 PM

Whats with the ass backwards title? You should just call it "Killzone Ultimate Combo Pack - 39.99 @ Bestbuy" or something like that. Killzone collection has been sub MSRP a few times (like $15 at Gamestop) and this bundle has been cheaper, so unless you REALLY want the controller for cheap and missed out on BF... I wouldn't consider it a deal.

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#5 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 09 December 2012 - 02:57 PM

Whats with the ass backwards title? You should just call it "Killzone Ultimate Combo Pack - 39.99 @ Bestbuy" or something like that. Killzone collection has been sub MSRP a few times (like $15 at Gamestop) and this bundle has been cheaper, so unless you REALLY want the controller for cheap and missed out on BF... I wouldn't consider it a deal.

Agreed, stupid title. This info is in the weekly ad thread already too. I could tell you how to get that controller for $15 though......

#6 hslin

hslin

Posted 09 December 2012 - 03:03 PM

Going to purchase. GameStop is currently offering $25 for the game. Dual shock for $15!

#7 mrclutch

mrclutch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 03:06 PM

Do the Killzone games have local coop?

#8 sabanoo

sabanoo

I like pie.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 03:13 PM

When was this bundle cheaper than $40?

#9 FerDK

FerDK

Old School

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 03:21 PM

I agree, the title should be fix but, where have you seen this bundle cheaper?
Normally the best price you can get for a Dualshock 3 Sony controller is $35-$40. So I consider this a good deal.
Posted Image

#10 Chux

Chux

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 03:23 PM

Gonna use my $25 savings code, get the bundle, trade in KZ for the $25. My old DS3 won't hold a charge anymore.

#11 gmsick

gmsick

SAY IT WITH YA CHEST

• Silenced

Posted 09 December 2012 - 03:25 PM

It was $20 at gamestop.

#12 Tracid

Tracid

Fuer Grissa Ost Drauka

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 03:39 PM

Be wary, the analog stick shaft will get worn out from the hole edge and it will flake color around there.

Tracidic.png

#13 Mugatu

Mugatu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 03:39 PM

I for one love the crazy, whacked out thread title :)

#14 Vard

Vard

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 03:52 PM

Apparantly just the 3rd one (correct me if wrong), but co-Optimus didn't think it was amazing.

http://m.co-optimus....-op-review.html

#15 Chux

Chux

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 03:53 PM

Be wary, the analog stick shaft will get worn out from the hole edge and it will flake color around there.

I'm not a fan of the camo controller, but a ds3 for $15 is calling my name. I even entertained the thought of gutting my dead one and transferring the guts over, but it seems you can mangle the analog sticks doing that.

#16 oldboy26

oldboy26

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:01 PM

BF price, and the controllers go for $40 alone on ebay, Great Deal.
Posted Image

#17 Edzo04

Edzo04

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:11 PM

aw its an ugly controller :(

#18 raarar

raarar

With sexy results.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:19 PM

I'm not a fan of the camo controller, but a ds3 for $15 is calling my name. I even entertained the thought of gutting my dead one and transferring the guts over, but it seems you can mangle the analog sticks doing that.

You know I had 2 broken DS3's and was able to Frankenstein a new working controller out of the parts between the 2. It's been working for quite some time now.

#19 Dalerax

Dalerax

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:25 PM

Fantastic. I was upset to have missed this on Black Friday. Thanks OP!

#20 Xiemos

Xiemos

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:41 PM

That's what she said. 8-)

#21 pun123

pun123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:42 PM

wow, sweet deal, thanks needed another controller.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#22 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:51 PM

Only KZ3 does, couch co op through the whole campaign. Like resistance 1 or 3.

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#23 xRidley

xRidley

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:53 PM

I just wish the GoW Saga would go on sale for the same. Not a fan of console FPS games.

#24 sgand

sgand

Aim for the flaptop

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:56 PM

Got one. Thanks

#25 Investor9872

Investor9872

CAG Supremo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:22 PM

You 3 are not the only ones here having quality control issues with the Urban controller. My left joystick broke after 1 month of light use with the Urban controller, while my 2010 black controller is still going strong. I was trying to move the entire inside components of the black controller over to the newer Urban controller, but I don't think they will fit.

Sony changed somethings around in the newer Urban controller, and cutting production costs may have ruined the quality of the Urban controller.

<p>Gamefly PS3 chipped discs. Click on more pictures below to enlarge them.
Investor9872.png

#26 showtimefolks

showtimefolks

PRINCE OF DARKNESS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 06:05 PM

bought one the controller alone is worth more than that one ebay

#27 andy26129

andy26129

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 09 December 2012 - 06:21 PM

Going to purchase. GameStop is currently offering $25 for the game. Dual shock for $15!

Can you post a link, could not find it. Thanks

#28 Investor9872

Investor9872

CAG Supremo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 06:24 PM

I believe he's referring to the trade-in value of Kill Zone 3 for $25, but you have to be a Gamestop member, though.

Can you post a link, could not find it. Thanks

<p>Gamefly PS3 chipped discs. Click on more pictures below to enlarge them.
Investor9872.png

#29 Viper187

Viper187

Posted 09 December 2012 - 06:24 PM

Bah. I just just wish someone would drop the game itself to $30. I hate PS3 controllers. I use a PS2 one with adapter.
Mentally Irregular - Just an awesome book. Nothing else like it.

#30 plastik3000

plastik3000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 06:28 PM

I got some new DS3s during black friday, and I noticed the plastic has a slightly different feel than my old DS3s. I guess they are less shiny nowadays.