Buy Killzone Trilogy Get a controller free (ultimate combo pack) 39.99 Best Buy

• Please log in to reply
225 replies to this topic

#31 dohdough

dohdough

Sum Dum Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 06:51 PM

Ever since the colored controllers came out, the durability hasn't been the same. I have a DS3 from last years bf bundle and it's more worn down than the original DS3 I have. But for $40 with a game, this is a great deal.

The original Killzone also has local competitive co-op as well for those that might be interested. I used to have a lot of fun drunken Killzone nights back in the day.

#32 pun123

pun123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 06:51 PM

I believe he's referring to the trade-in value of Kill Zone 3 for $25, but you have to be a Gamestop member, though.

sweet already had a copy that I got for 19.99 from BF, go trade that take another 5 off of this deal.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#33 ruibing

ruibing

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 06:56 PM

This is a great deal. I bought it during BF.
Posted Image

#34 stepasyd

stepasyd

add me on PSN/XBL/STEAM!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:21 PM

in for one, might flip the game, just picked up a ylod'd 60gb BC PS3, that i'm going to get back into working condition, and was going to be in the market for a controller for it.

#35 legendarydogs

legendarydogs

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:41 PM

got this on black friday already. it was a good deal.

#36 aircobra

aircobra

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:46 PM

What a horrible thread title and OP.

Kinda like your username and post. Ended up getting on and traded both in to Gamestop. Easy credit transfer.

#37 DarthCAG

DarthCAG

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:54 PM

I missed out on Black Friday! Great deal! I just picked up 2 bundles and traded games into GameStop! I hope the controllers are good quality! I for one like the camo skin!

#38 SInX4Lyfe

SInX4Lyfe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:55 PM

I missed out on Black Friday! Great deal! I just picked up 2 bundles and traded games into GameStop! I hope the controllers are good quality! I for one like the camo skin!

They should be they are the official dualshocks

#39 MPoWeRM3

MPoWeRM3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:10 PM

Those of you who are/will flip the game at Gamestop, does it have "not for resale" sign? Will Gamestop still take it if it does?

#40 likeme

likeme

LOVE ME SOME RPG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:14 PM

Those of you who are/will flip the game at Gamestop, does it have "not for resale" sign? Will Gamestop still take it if it does?

You can trade the disc only. I do it all the time

#41 sabanoo

sabanoo

I like pie.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:16 PM

It does say "not for resale" but GS isn't supposed to care. Like the other person said you can always trade it in without the case.

#42 Desousa93

Desousa93

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:40 PM

Apparantly just the 3rd one (correct me if wrong), but co-Optimus didn't think it was amazing.

http://m.co-optimus....-op-review.html

The first one had local co-op. But that was on PS2 when I played it.

#43 Desousa93

Desousa93

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:41 PM

I dont have a PS3, is it bad I still wan tthe camo controller?

#44 thesuzukimethod

thesuzukimethod

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:54 PM

yes (has the not for resale)
and
yes (they did)

tried to scan the UPC, didnt come up in the computer - looked at not for resale sticker, hand entered the game title, gave me credit (was suprised at the amount), and sent me on my way.

#45 kobeisgod

kobeisgod

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:59 PM

Thanks, OP. Picked it up from bestbuy since I needed a backup controller and flipped KZ at Gamestop. Weird, I looked for the "no resale" sticker everywhere and didn't see it. I am a little concerned about durability of the controller based on what some people have said but i guess I'll just use it when the main controller runs out of batteries in the middle of gaming.

#46 j.elles

j.elles

Gaming Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:13 PM

Ya. I think of it as a free game with a controller since I don't need really care for Killzone. I'll probably trade it in since the value is $25. And if its toward a preowned game you get an extra 50% right now.
Thats like $2.50 for a controller.
"The future changes as we stand here, else we are the game pieces of the gods, not their heirs, as we have been promised."
"Tanis comes to me for advice, not because I am a seer. He comes because I am able to think, which is something most of these other fools seem incapable of doing."-Raistlin

#47 mark_IV

mark_IV

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:19 PM

Ya. I think of it as a free game with a controller since I don't need really care for Killzone. I'll probably trade it in since the value is $25. And if its toward a preowned game you get an extra 50% right now.
Thats like $2.50 for a controller.

50% towards purchase of pre-owned product promo doesn't stack with the $25.00 PUR TIV for Killzone Trilogy.

#48 kobeisgod

kobeisgod

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:21 PM

50% towards purchase of pre-owned product promo doesn't stack with the $25.00 PUR TIV for Killzone Trilogy.

Yup, just got from gamestop and and was told the same thing.

#49 KneeKnee

KneeKnee

Trophy Whore

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:30 PM

Is KZ1 on disk or is it a download voucher for psn?

KneeKnee.png

#50 Jack_Frost

Jack_Frost

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:34 PM

Does gamestop not take the camo controllers for $30 credit?

I keep hearing people talking about taking the game to gamestop, but not about flipping the whole thing ...

#51 sabanoo

sabanoo

I like pie.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:49 PM

Does gamestop not take the camo controllers for $30 credit?

I keep hearing people talking about taking the game to gamestop, but not about flipping the whole thing ...

They'll take both. I think the Dualshock 3 base value is down to about $22 though.

#52 TopsideKracker

TopsideKracker

...doomy doomy doomy...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:50 PM

Is KZ1 on disk or is it a download voucher for psn?

Unfortunately its on disk. You have to fully download it to your system and the disk must be in to play it (like the Journey disk edition).

I was really hoping for a voucher since I already have KZ2 and 3 but I guess I can always trade them in and keep the trilogy. I actually like the first Killzone better than the sequels.

#53 KneeKnee

KneeKnee

Trophy Whore

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:56 PM

Unfortunately its on disk. You have to fully download it to your system and the disk must be in to play it (like the Journey disk edition).

I was really hoping for a voucher since I already have KZ2 and 3 but I guess I can always trade them in and keep the trilogy. I actually like the first Killzone better than the sequels.

Thanks. That was what I was thinking.

KneeKnee.png

#54 GreenArrow

GreenArrow

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:03 PM

They'll take both. I think the Dualshock 3 base value is down to about $22 though.

Is it the current TIV for Dualshock 3? any color apply too?
I'm looking to trade in my black one for a good deal.

#55 TopsideKracker

TopsideKracker

...doomy doomy doomy...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:18 PM

I believe he's referring to the trade-in value of Kill Zone 3 for $25, but you have to be a Gamestop member, though.

You mean the trilogy for $25? I don't see KZ3 on that list, unless there's another source you're referring to.

(Which would be sweet if it really did trade in for that much...)

#56 showtimefolks

showtimefolks

PRINCE OF DARKNESS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:32 PM

are all 3 games on disk or is something in the package digital

#57 showtimefolks

showtimefolks

PRINCE OF DARKNESS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:33 PM

You mean the trilogy for $25? I don't see KZ3 on that list, unless there's another source you're referring to.

(Which would be sweet if it really did trade in for that much...)

killzone trilogy is trade in $25 plus extra 10% for pro members

#58 showtimefolks

showtimefolks

PRINCE OF DARKNESS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:34 PM

thanks

#59 pun123

pun123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:36 PM

killzone trilogy is trade in $25 plus extra 10% for pro members

Just traded KZT for 26.10, picked up LBP adn SpyHunter for 19.99 each vita, went to BB got KZ/ w controller, now might trade old controller to GS tomorrow, still debating.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#60 showtimefolks

showtimefolks

PRINCE OF DARKNESS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:40 PM

Just traded KZT for 26.10, picked up LBP adn SpyHunter for 19.99 each vita, went to BB got KZ/ w controller, now might trade old controller to GS tomorrow, still debating.

what's the trade in value for a controller? can't decide if i should sell it on ebay or trade it in

i do want to keep the trilogy but i won't be able to play it for a while so maybe its better to trade it now and buy it later when its cheaper