Buy Killzone Trilogy Get a controller free (ultimate combo pack) 39.99 Best Buy

• Please log in to reply
225 replies to this topic

#61 mrmagoo1974

mrmagoo1974

I'm a C A G and I'm PROUD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 11:38 PM

Holy Cow!! I dont remember the last time i was so beat up :)

In my defense I was half asleep this morning when I posted this thread out of the goodness of my heart to let my fellow CAG's know about the deal and i just checked back to see that it generated 60+ replies and half of them were dogging my thread title...LOL

The reason i worded it that way is because the killzone trilogy alone retails for 39.99. Controllers retail for about 40 as well so to get them both for 40 i thought was pretty darn good, and because of the price you are infact getting the controller for "free".

You have my word I will proof read my titles better in the future, or just wait till I am awake :)

#62 Naterrs

Naterrs

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2012 - 11:41 PM

This is an awesome deal, the controller itself goes for at least $40 on Amazon, and the game is going for about $27 at the lowest there. Don't even have a PS3 yet (use my bro's) but I ordered.

#63 j.elles

j.elles

Gaming Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 12:04 AM

Does it stack with the trade 3 and get an extra $10 that's on right now. I'll check on that tomorrow.
"The future changes as we stand here, else we are the game pieces of the gods, not their heirs, as we have been promised."
"Tanis comes to me for advice, not because I am a seer. He comes because I am able to think, which is something most of these other fools seem incapable of doing."-Raistlin

#64 inkcil

inkcil

I went from "Ashy to Thrifty"

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 12:06 AM

Does this controller trade in at gamestop at the standard rate for a dual shock 3?

#65 Brash_Attack

Brash_Attack

Emperor Banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 12:12 AM

I just got $30 in reward certificates so I went ahead and bit. Need to play the KZ games anyway.

#66 aardarf

aardarf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 12:26 AM

helluva deal, got this one on black friday; surprised they're still offering it at this price.

#67 Gurren Lagann

Gurren Lagann

Walking Nuke

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 12:29 AM

Thx OP I managed to get it for $10.81 after my holiday $10 certificate and after I PM'd halo 4 for $39.99
Posted Image

#68 Green Card200

Green Card200

The Time Mage

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 12:39 AM

Any chance of PM @ amazon?

#69 Monoxide1986

Monoxide1986

Recovering Flipper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 12:53 AM

Hrm. Think I may have to jump on this. That controller looks pretty cool and will work great as a backup.

#70 Gandor

Gandor

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 01:13 AM

Finally, been waiting for a price drop on this bundle.
With a $15 RZ card brought it down to $25.-
Couldn't say no to that.

#71 J7.

J7.

Posted 10 December 2012 - 01:47 AM

Awesome deal! Thank you OP. Bought this with $5 RZ, paid $37+ and traded the game into GS for $26.10.

#72 aaronrodgers

aaronrodgers

Yo...Siggy, Phido!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 01:55 AM

Great bundle, I love the controller.

95438.png

LT1B2oV.png

#73 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 01:58 AM

Does this controller come in the other bundles or just Killzone?

#74 thesuzukimethod

thesuzukimethod

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:08 AM

just KZ afaik

iirc:
red controller: GOW bundle
blue controller: Infamous bundle

#75 Gurren Lagann

Gurren Lagann

Walking Nuke

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:07 AM

Just the killzone bundle
Posted Image

#76 RoyFrugalton

RoyFrugalton

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:22 AM

Does this controller trade in at gamestop at the standard rate for a dual shock 3?

Yes this will trade for the regular dual shock 3 values at GS.

I plan on flipping the controller to ebay for around the $40 i paid for it at BB, then trade in the game for $25+ credit at GS

#77 FerDK

FerDK

Old School

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:23 AM

Any chance of PM @ amazon?

I hope so but (I don't know why) Amazon does not carry this bundle, it's been sold by other sellers, anyway I already sent a price match to them.
Posted Image

#78 mrclutch

mrclutch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:31 AM

just KZ afaik

iirc:
red controller: GOW bundle
blue controller: Infamous bundle

They also have a Twisted metal one with a White controller.

#79 Gurren Lagann

Gurren Lagann

Walking Nuke

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:36 AM

I wonder which bundle will get the pink controller.
Posted Image

#80 waldo21212

waldo21212

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:43 AM

They also have a Twisted metal one with a White controller.

And a Ratchet and Clank HD collection with a black controller.

#81 MrBeatdown

MrBeatdown

DumbAssGamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:59 AM

I got this on Black Friday. My brother wanted a $35 controller, so I chipped in the extra $5 to get the trilogy, just for Killzone HD.

My copy had two Killzone 3 discs, and was missing the KZ1 & 2 disc. Once I get that exchanged, I'm just trading it in at GS and putting that credit toward a PSN voucher so I can download Killzone HD. If I have to install it either way, I'd rather just download it.

I might just get a second bundle too so I can get a controller for myself. $15 is pretty good for a controller, even if it means I have to put the other $25 into GS credit.

#82 gugaplex

gugaplex

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 05:00 AM

I got this on Black Friday. My brother wanted a $35 controller, so I chipped in the extra $5 to get the trilogy, just for Killzone HD.

My copy had two Killzone 3 discs, and was missing the KZ1 & 2 disc. Once I get that exchanged, I'm just trading it in at GS and putting that credit toward a PSN voucher so I can download Killzone HD. If I have to install it either way, I'd rather just download it.

I might just get a second bundle too so I can get a controller for myself. $15 is pretty good for a controller, even if it means I have to put the other $25 into GS credit.

Mine also had 2 killzone 3 discs. Actually are a few reports of this happening. Advise everyone to check their discs...

#83 plastik3000

plastik3000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 05:03 AM

What the hell... now I'm worried mine will have 2 of the same discs.

#84 WelfareBurger

WelfareBurger

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 05:15 AM

reading that, I opened my copy I ordered on Black Friday. I did not have 2 Killzone 3 discs. phew!

#85 stryk187

stryk187

Posted 10 December 2012 - 05:47 AM

Hey I'm in for one of these. Good deal, thanks OP! Cheers! I needed another real-deal Sony wireless Dualshock, right now I'm rockin the one that came with the console + a GameStop branded wired controller. The GS one isn't BAD per se, it's sturdy and everything, but it's wired and the R2/L2 buttons are placed at weird angles on the back. It still works well, but the button placement takes some getting-used-to. Anyway nice deal, and Best Buy accepts PayPal so that's even better! I still have a Greatest Hits copy of KillZone3 sealed, maybe I can eBay that sucker.

#86 J7.

J7.

Posted 10 December 2012 - 06:45 AM

Why give up the ability to later sell Killzone 1 and make some money years from now?

#87 RiPPn

RiPPn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:38 AM

Just checked my black Friday copy and mine also has the correct disks.

125365.png

#88 Desousa93

Desousa93

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:43 AM

Does it stack with the trade 3 and get an extra $10 that's on right now. I'll check on that tomorrow.

No it doesn't. The high TIV of KZ is a promo. Promos don't stack

#89 BetaDemo

BetaDemo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:08 PM

I'm in for this deal since one of my dual shocks died recently. I guess I'll be giving my used copies of KZ2&3 away to somebody for xmas.
Posted Image

#90 thehoweller

thehoweller

IllegalCouponPrinter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:20 PM

In for 2. I'll trade one right back to Best Buy for about $23...Then I'll trade the second to Gamestop for $27ish. Thank you guys. Cheap controllers sure are nice.

Posted Image
For the Earthbound fans...Visit this SMAAASH ing link!
Posted Image