Buy Killzone Trilogy Get a controller free (ultimate combo pack) 39.99 Best Buy

• Please log in to reply
225 replies to this topic

#151 usagi

usagi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:49 PM

I successfully exchanged my copy for a new one today at Best Buy. The guy even opened up the new one just to make sure it didn't have two Killzone 3 disks.

Lol I had the same problem, I got mine in today and guess what's inside, 2 x Killzone 3 disks.

#152 Monoxide1986

Monoxide1986

Recovering Flipper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:25 PM

Got my controller and game yesterday. Controller looks pretty damn cool.

Although I prefer to leave my games sealed until I'm ready to play them. I might crack it open just to make sure I don't have 2 Killzone 3 discs... doesn't seem like too much of an isolated incident...

#153 SlaughterX

SlaughterX

Teh Killer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:50 PM

If only the controller weren't so damn ugly and I didn't already have Killzone 2 and 3.
"Member of the most player hated race who made this invaded place and stayed it with a straight face..." - MF DOOM

#154 boostlag

boostlag

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:54 PM

I think the controller looks pretty damn cool... :shrug: only wish it was blue digital camo.

#155 Chocoburger

Chocoburger

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:54 PM

WOW. F me up the A! I recently bought the Urban Camo Dual Shock 3 solo for $40 from BestBuy.com. I opened it, but haven't even used it once.

Can I return the controller (I still have all the packaging) inside a Best Buy store? Or will they not accept it?

#156 red_devil32

red_devil32

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:59 PM

WOW. F me up the A! I recently bought the Urban Camo Dual Shock 3 solo for $40 from BestBuy.com. I opened it, but haven't even used it once.

Can I return the controller (I still have all the packaging) inside a Best Buy store? Or will they not accept it?

yes you can. Even if you buy this bundle and opened it, as long as the game is still sealed you can return it

#157 Chocoburger

Chocoburger

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:30 PM

yes you can. Even if you buy this bundle and opened it, as long as the game is still sealed you can return it

Thanks, but I just checked and it turns out that I bought it back on September 12, so 3 months ago which means even my premiere silver membership return date expired 1 month and 1 day ago. :( Boo!

#158 Stimes

Stimes

Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:07 AM

Anyways the controllers are nice and I might be in for my 3rd pixelated camo controller. I have 2 now and going for 3(only 1 from this pomo) it's nice they are a little different from each other.

#159 red_devil32

red_devil32

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:14 AM

Anyways the controllers are nice and I might be in for my 3rd pixelated camo controller. I have 2 now and going for 3(only 1 from this pomo) it's nice they are a little different from each other.

beauty is in the eyes of the beholders i guess cause i thought it was so fugly

#160 Stimes

Stimes

Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:24 AM

beauty is in the eyes of the beholders i guess cause i thought it was so fugly

Lol. You must not be a fan of FPS war games? Do you own the red, white, and blue ones?

#161 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:32 AM

Should of grabbed this when I had the chance. :(

Shipping option is gone for me, store only. Closest Best Buy is nearly 2 hours away for me.

komentra.png card.png

LAST 3 GAMES FINISHED: The Wolf Among Us [Ep 1 - 5], Outlast: Whistleblower, WATCH_DOGS 

CLICK HERE TO JOIN "SUPERPOINTS" AND EARN AMAZON GIFT CARDS (SITE IS INVITE ONLY, THIS IS A INVITE LINK)

#162 V4Oldboy

V4Oldboy

Vengeance 4 Oldboy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:36 AM

Picked up my in store order I made when this went live with store credit. Traded in KZ for $26 at gamestop. DS3 for $17 aint bad plus I moved some credit to gamestop.

"You WROTE it, you can't UN-WRITE it!" - Maurice LaMarche

[if you need help funding a PSN gameshare (US) I'm happy to help out fellow CAGs (PM me) as long as you are patient.]

#163 ZerotypeX

ZerotypeX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:29 AM

Picked up my in store order I made when this went live with store credit. Traded in KZ for $26 at gamestop. DS3 for $17 aint bad plus I moved some credit to gamestop.

You should have gotten $22 base for the DS3. The clerk probably put it in as the Sixaxis as that has a base of $17ish. Happened to me earlier today when I traded in my old DS3, had to correct the clerk.

Had to drive a little farther than I have liked, but was able to pick this up. Mostly wanted to the games and thankfully I did not get two Killzone 3 discs like some have reported.

Not really a fan of this urban camo controller, would have preferred and single color one ( like the white one :drool:), but a new controller isn't too bad.
Currently Playing:
with myself

Posted Image

#164 red_devil32

red_devil32

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:30 AM

Lol. You must not be a fan of FPS war games? Do you own the red, white, and blue ones?

2 blacks, 1 red...keep it simple :)

#165 V4Oldboy

V4Oldboy

Vengeance 4 Oldboy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:44 AM

You should have gotten $22 base for the DS3. The clerk probably put it in as the Sixaxis as that has a base of $17ish. Happened to me earlier today when I traded in my old DS3, had to correct the clerk.

Had to drive a little farther than I have liked, but was able to pick this up. Mostly wanted to the games and thankfully I did not get two Killzone 3 discs like some have reported.

Not really a fan of this urban camo controller, would have preferred and single color one ( like the white one :drool:), but a new controller isn't too bad.

No. $43 after tax for the bundle - $26 trade in for KZ collection = $17 for the DS3. I kept it.

"You WROTE it, you can't UN-WRITE it!" - Maurice LaMarche

[if you need help funding a PSN gameshare (US) I'm happy to help out fellow CAGs (PM me) as long as you are patient.]

#166 ckc4043

ckc4043

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:17 AM

If anyone had any extra killzone code before trade in, can you pm me? I very appreciate it.

#167 abhishek.a

abhishek.a

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:04 AM

How many of you received two KZ3 discs ?

#168 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:25 AM

I bought mines on black friday, it was enough to make me check mines. Don't want to be left with no option to exchange since they are almost sold out in my area.

#169 typesdragon

typesdragon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:19 PM

Is the tradein value KZ trilogy still 25 in gamestop? And when you guys trade, do you give them the case too even though it saids NOT FOR RESALE?

#170 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:49 PM

The game does NOT say not for resale. At least mine sure didn't.

#171 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:52 PM

The game does NOT say not for resale. At least mine sure didn't.

Wouldn't matter...Gamestop would accept spent uranium if it could resell it.

#172 gugaplex

gugaplex

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:54 PM

I checked mine when someone here commented on the 2 KZ3 discs, and sure enough mine had 2. Seems like a small number of cases, but still sucks. Going to try to see if i can get it switched out today.

#173 sesshoumarusama

sesshoumarusama

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:00 PM

if anyone had any extra killzone code before trade in, can you pm me? I very appreciate it.

PM if you still need one

#174 boostlag

boostlag

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:08 PM

its 10 now, i tried taking it in yesterday

#175 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:12 PM

I hope the copy I shipped out to buyer from amazon doesn't have 2x KZ3 discs. That would suck. Fingers crossed....

#176 PS2gamerGCN

PS2gamerGCN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:14 PM

Opened mine in store this morning... KZ 1/2 + KZ3 discs, thankfully.

This marks my 3rd copy of KZ3. KZ3 CE ($40 on Amazon a few months after release ) + KZ3/R3 PS Move Sharpshooter bundle (when Best Buy had that ridiculous $59.99 blowout) and now this. :D

I got it this time for the controller + KZ1. Some jerk stole a PS3 controller and a game from my apartment this summer. That was surprisingly it..

#177 BoromirsFan

BoromirsFan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:24 PM

no bundle available at my store. Just my luck

#178 thesuzukimethod

thesuzukimethod

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:43 PM

Is the tradein value KZ trilogy still 25 in gamestop? And when you guys trade, do you give them the case too even though it saids NOT FOR RESALE?

says just for resale. GS still accepts it, they just have to manually enter rather than scan the UPC.

of course, this info is already in this thread. 8-)

#179 rieper

rieper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:50 PM

Yeaa sorry to say u got ripped off...I paid $43 (tax included) for my Killzone+DS combo and walked right over to GS across the strip mall and got $52 store credit -- i got an extra 10% for being a PowerUP Rewards member.
Posted Image

#180 Geco17

Geco17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:01 PM

Yeaa sorry to say u got ripped off...I paid $43 (tax included) for my Killzone+DS combo and walked right over to GS across the strip mall and got $52 store credit -- i got an extra 10% for being a PowerUP Rewards member.

He kept the controller.

I looked for this at some BBs, and for some reason, they weren't on the floor. The guy looked in the back and they had a bunch he said. Good thing I asked, moved my RZ cert to some solid credit, and not to mention an extra controller for cheap.