Buy Killzone Trilogy Get a controller free (ultimate combo pack) 39.99 Best Buy

• Please log in to reply
225 replies to this topic

#181 ZerotypeX

ZerotypeX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:05 PM

No. $43 after tax for the bundle - $26 trade in for KZ collection = $17 for the DS3. I kept it.

My bad, sorry about that.
Currently Playing:
with myself

Posted Image

#182 typesdragon

typesdragon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:15 PM

Can someone verify the trade in value for killzone trilogy? People said they were getting 26 and others saying 10, I want to know before I stop in.

#183 kart007k

kart007k

Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:19 PM

No. $43 after tax for the bundle - $26 trade in for KZ collection = $17 for the DS3. I kept it.

So here is what I did and I can suggest you try this.

I got $26.50 for Killzone

For controller I got $22 plus $8.8 for trading in the towards Hitman Absolution. Great Deal. If you want to stack up some credits towards the GSTOP.
"You're born, you take shit. You get out in the world, you take more shit. You climb a little higher, you take less shit. Till one day you're up in the rarefied atmosphere and you've forgotten what shit even looks like. " - Layer Cake

#184 Geco17

Geco17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:45 PM

Can someone verify the trade in value for killzone trilogy? People said they were getting 26 and others saying 10, I want to know before I stop in.

It's $10 or $11 base value, but you get the promo on top of it to make it $26

#185 SweetP1983

SweetP1983

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:16 PM

Bought the bundle for $32 using using the mystery rewards coupon and within an hour sold the DS3 for $27 on Amazon. So I got the KZ trilogy for $5. I think I getting used to this CAG thing.
135068.png]

#186 red_devil32

red_devil32

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:27 PM

For controller I got $22 plus $8.8 for trading in the towards Hitman Absolution. Great Deal. If you want to stack up some credits towards the GSTOP.

I would rather just get the credit. Hitman will be $20 soon enough. $40 is pretty much the new MSRP

#187 stryk187

stryk187

Posted 15 December 2012 - 07:48 PM

Got mine in the mail today. Thankfully, mine did not have the duplicate KZ3 discs. It does not come with a charger cable for the controller, but luckily I still have a brand new Nyko cable that I got free at GameStop a long time ago with a PUR Pro points cash-in coupon. The camo controller isn't all that ugly, it just feels different than the default Sony glossy-black DS3. The default black one has a different, smoother feeling finish. The buttons, d-pad, and analog sticks still feel the same though. All-in-all, a good deal. Now I just gotta sell off that Greatest Hits copy of KZ3 I still have (factory sealed). Thanks for the heads up OP! Money well spent for a gamer like me.

#188 chuckmorris

chuckmorris

Posted 15 December 2012 - 09:17 PM

Picked this up for the controller. Tried to trade in KZ at GS and they only offered me $10? I don't know squat about trade-ins, can someone clue me in to how you guys are getting $25?

#189 SInX4Lyfe

SInX4Lyfe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2012 - 09:19 PM

Picked this up for the controller. Tried to trade in KZ at GS and they only offered me $10? I don't know squat about trade-ins, can someone clue me in to how you guys are getting $25?

PUR Card its free

#190 sgand

sgand

Aim for the flaptop

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2012 - 09:26 PM

Now let's hope for the GoW Saga bundle for $40. :D

#191 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2012 - 11:01 PM

I got $26 even for Killzone collection after bonuses - not sure where that $0.50 comes from.

has anyone noticed if any of the bonus tivs have changed?

#192 SInX4Lyfe

SInX4Lyfe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2012 - 11:03 PM

I got $26 even for Killzone collection after bonuses - not sure where that $0.50 comes from.

has anyone noticed if any of the bonus tivs have changed?

Some people complaining that when they trade they cant get the values, dk if its them or it did change

#193 chuckmorris

chuckmorris

Posted 15 December 2012 - 11:04 PM

PUR Card its free

the PUR card is going to change it from $10 to $25?? Really?

#194 mangas

mangas

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2012 - 11:28 PM

just exchanged he controller i bought on black friday and paid a 5 buck difference to pick this up. well worth it.

#195 SInX4Lyfe

SInX4Lyfe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 12:17 AM

the PUR card is going to change it from $10 to $25?? Really?

I guess so if you never had a membership

#196 dcgrimes

dcgrimes

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 04:59 AM

I wonder which bundle will get the pink controller.

I actually have a genuine curiosity about a pink controller bundle.

#197 Gosha

Gosha

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:06 AM

I actually have a genuine curiosity about a pink controller bundle.

Too bad Tomba isn't around anymore.

#198 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:27 AM

Yeaa sorry to say u got ripped off...I paid $43 (tax included) for my Killzone+DS combo and walked right over to GS across the strip mall and got $52 store credit -- i got an extra 10% for being a PowerUP Rewards member.

I am having trouble comprehending the value of this flip unless you are moving credit from BBY to GS. GS giftcards can be bought at 20% off any time of the year at a lot of CB sites, meaning a $50 GS GC can be easily bought for $40 without the time and gas for the flip.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#199 htz

htz

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:02 AM

I am having trouble comprehending the value of this flip unless you are moving credit from BBY to GS. GS giftcards can be bought at 20% off any time of the year at a lot of CB sites, meaning a $50 GS GC can be easily bought for $40 without the time and gas for the flip.

With Gamefly offering good deals on used games and every purchase comes complete with case/online pass. Best Buy with there price matching on new games. Why do people still horde credits at GameStop?

#200 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:04 AM

With Gamefly offering good deals on used games and every purchase comes complete with case/online pass. Best Buy with there price matching on new games. Why do people still horde credits at GameStop?

My thoughts exactly. Perplexing.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#201 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:48 AM

gamefly doesnt accept tradeins, gs are more common to find than bb's, gs trade in 3/+$10 is currently better than bb +50% if u trade in older games, the list goes on and on. dont question it, just be glad we have options.
my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot:

#202 J7.

J7.

Posted 16 December 2012 - 08:08 AM

What is a CB site and when do they sell GS giftcards for 20% off?

#203 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 08:14 AM

What is a CB site and when do they sell GS giftcards for 20% off?

A cashback site. Some are more exclusive than others, and invitation based. They sell all kinds of GCs for 20% off. I use my monthly quota to buy Exxon Mobil gift cards, since GS credit is not so useful to me. Do a little goggle search they should pop up everywhere, each site offers different benefits. And most paid memberships have a simple procedure to "waive" the membership fee.

Mathematically Correct.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#204 Chesskid1

Chesskid1

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 08:15 AM

i searched my mom's closet and she got me one of these!! woo! i actually like the camo look. now to wait to christmas

#205 Pliskin

Pliskin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 08:24 AM

i searched my mom's closet and she got me one of these!! woo! i actually like the camo look. now to wait to christmas

You searched your moms closet for x-mas presents? Are you 8? :lol:

#206 jooksingjie

jooksingjie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 08:37 AM

he plays chess! he must be a prodigy if he's 8!

#207 jr1016

jr1016

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:48 AM

LOL, his mom is a fellow CAG. She used credit that she flip to BBY from GS to buy it.

#208 RoyFrugalton

RoyFrugalton

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rieper
Yeaa sorry to say u got ripped off...I paid $43 (tax included) for my Killzone+DS combo and walked right over to GS across the strip mall and got $52 store credit -- i got an extra 10% for being a PowerUP Rewards member.

Yeah, that flip is a credit mover... I managed to sell my controller for $40 on craigslist then get 26$ at GS. It's like i ended up with $23 in free store credit :D

#209 Boeing 747

Boeing 747

In The Name of Harman...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 01:53 PM

Doh, should have went sooner, the day I get time to do it it's dead.

#210 abhishek.a

abhishek.a

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:47 PM

Any chance this will come again soon , missed on this one .