Buy Killzone Trilogy Get a controller free (ultimate combo pack) 39.99 Best Buy

• Please log in to reply
225 replies to this topic

#211 Gosha

Gosha

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:22 PM

I hope they do this with another bundle.

#212 J7.

J7.

Posted 17 December 2012 - 06:09 AM

A cashback site. Some are more exclusive than others, and invitation based. They sell all kinds of GCs for 20% off. I use my monthly quota to buy Exxon Mobil gift cards, since GS credit is not so useful to me. Do a little goggle search they should pop up everywhere, each site offers different benefits. And most paid memberships have a simple procedure to "waive" the membership fee.

Interesting. Thanks for the information.

#213 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 06:23 AM

what's this talk about a cb site where GCs can be purchased for 20% off face value?

#214 TopsideKracker

TopsideKracker

...doomy doomy doomy...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 06:56 AM

what's this talk about a cb site where GCs can be purchased for 20% off face value?

This was answered on this same page and the post was quoted literally right above you.

#215 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:07 AM

Missed out on this, but it was my own fault.

#216 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:23 PM

This was answered on this same page and the post was quoted literally right above you.

not really. the poster mentioned that there are sites but did not actually state the site name... Googling doesn't really narrow it down either.

#217 crunchewy

crunchewy

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:30 PM

I wish they'd do this with the Ratchet & Clank bundle. I'd buy that and keep the game too this time.
Posted Image

#218 Mugatu

Mugatu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:32 PM

not really. the poster mentioned that there are sites but did not actually state the site name... Googling doesn't really narrow it down either.

I didn't read the entire thread but if you're looking for gift card sites these are the ones I know about - I have never used them so I can't say how well they work but they seem reputable.

http://www.giftcardg...buy-gift-cards/

http://www.cardpool.com/buy-gift-cards

http://www.cardwoo.com/

Sorry if this is off topic, I just guessed this is what you wanted from the last post - I have no idea what a "CB site" is though.

#219 boostlag

boostlag

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:56 PM

is this combo box bestbuy exclusive? noone else carries this.

#220 Abeja

Abeja

CAG with No Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 10:50 PM

My store had about 8-9 of these when I went in Friday and had a couple GoW Saga bundles

#221 Naterrs

Naterrs

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:55 PM

Ordered this on the 10th or so, tracking info said it went to CA by the 13th, and it stayed there for two weeks. Asked for a replacement, they said the item was unavailable so I'm asking for a refund. I think I'm one of the only people who actually liked the camo controller too.

#222 Naterrs

Naterrs

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:12 PM

I ended up with 3 of these. I got 2 on BF, then went back for another when GS was giving $20 for KZ trilogy, and traded in a black DS3 as well.

Now I have 3 Camo, 1 solid red, and 1 clear blue :)

Lucky punk, thought I was getting a helluva deal too. Guess I'll just wait for the trilogy to go down in price.

#223 ZincAlloy

ZincAlloy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:09 AM

I jumped on one of these and I gotta say I love my camo controller. I also traded in my original copies of KZ2 and KZ3, and now I have to say the trilogy looks nice and now I have 2 more slots in my entertainment center. I think I'm up to 180 games?

#224 jr8rulz

jr8rulz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 02:37 PM

I jumped on one of these and I gotta say I love my camo controller. I also traded in my original copies of KZ2 and KZ3, and now I have to say the trilogy looks nice and now I have 2 more slots in my entertainment center. I think I'm up to 180 games?

post a pic of that. I gotta see this 180 games. Then maybe i'd post mine. Or perhaps we need a thread somewhere to show this stuff off....

#225 sainrub

sainrub

CAGisdabomb!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 02:47 PM

post a pic of that. I gotta see this 180 games. Then maybe i'd post mine. Or perhaps we need a thread somewhere to show this stuff off....

Your collection - post a photo - show us what'cha got!

#226 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:17 PM

180 games is a lot these days? Not knocking on that guy's collection, but I'm sure a lot of CAGs have at least that amount.

453605.png
TheTsel.png