Epic Mickey Power of Illusion 3DS $19.99 at Toysrus.com

chess227

CAGiversary!
Epic Mickey Power of Illusion is listed as $19.99 on Toysrus.com right now. That is $20 off the regular retail price.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12905974#viewAllPromos

This game is included in their current promotion of getting a $10 gift card for buying 1 3DS game or getting a $30 coupon for buying 2 3DS games. Depending on your Toys R Us store, you may be able to price match it to their website and take advantage of this promotion. Either way, it is still a great price for the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
damn nice find OP. Wonder if its a glitch, b/c their print ad lists it at $39.99. Been wanting to give this game a whirl. Been like $30 (in some form or another, usually with gift cards) since launch. $20 isn't bad at all!

jesus guys, I had just been on hold with the store for 10 mins to inquire about website PMing and if they'd honor the gift card deal, just hung up after three negative slams in a row. Been trying to spend $20 on a game all weekend! May go for NFS:MW Vita at Origin after all..

Thanks catlab for mentioning the demo, will download later tonight, should cure the nostalgia factor pretty quick..

edit: well decided to call back b/c net $10 is net $10, they said they'd be happy to PM the website, but not throw in the GC..oh well.

Play the demo, seriously. Unskippable dialog, no voice acting, and just slow slow slow game play. It was just horrible. Go ahead, play the demo. Awful. Took almost fifteen minutes to just get to the first controllable part of the game, just boring story pictures.

Oh the FREAKING TRACING. Broken as heck! Good luck using a finger to play with easily. Better be holding a stylus with your pinkie finger to use every little bit. Hated this game!

The demo for this game was a HUGE dissapointment. 20 is a great find for a fairly recent title, but I don't think I would buy this for 10, unless it was for a quick flip. I'm guessing they figured they could get sales from the kiddie crowd, as I'm sure my son would love it, but if your going to make games this bad, please don't bother. Garbage!

[quote name='token2k6']jesus guys, I had just been on hold with the store for 10 mins to inquire about website PMing and if they'd honor the gift card deal, just hung up after three negative slams in a row. Been trying to spend $20 on a game all weekend! May go for NFS:MW Vita at Origin after all..

Thanks catlab for mentioning the demo, will download later tonight, should cure the nostalgia factor pretty quick..

edit: well decided to call back b/c net $10 is net $10, they said they'd be happy to PM the website, but not throw in the GC..oh well.[/QUOTE]

may try to do instore pick up and ask for the gift card if they say no i just return the games

picked up this and angry birds for 52 if i can get the 30 in gift cards i take the bird game over to gamestop for 15

end up with the game for 8.. if not i just say cancel the order .... I should know by 6pm tomorrow

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']In-store only if you look at the ad online.[/QUOTE]

Salute to you sir. I need to pick up Epic Miickey, Sticker Star Mario for the 3DS

I'm enjoying it -- I got it for $24.99 off the Amazon special. If you like the old platformers, you should enjoy it. The switching to stylus isn't that big a deal as it pauses the game ... but, to each his own.

It looks like I'm the only person here who liked the game. I'll see if I can pickup, but I think I'll wait until it is $20 everywhere. Thanks OP.

Edit: okay second behind Jay.

[quote name='EvilIA']It looks like I'm the only person here who liked the game. I'll see if I can pickup, but I think I'll wait until it is $20 everywhere. Thanks OP.

Edit: okay second behind Jay.[/QUOTE]

I went and picked it up today, even if it is just for nostalgic purposes.

$10 says most of the people bashing it have never played it, but are ripping on it because that's the Cowboys/Yankees/heats thing to do.

[quote name='Drclaw411']$10 says most of the people bashing it have never played it, but are ripping on it because that's the Cowboys/Yankees/heats thing to do.[/QUOTE]

oh_you-1.jpg

[quote name='jrr6415sun']if it's so bad why did it get such great reviews? I mean it got a few perfect scores in some places...[/QUOTE]

it's "so bad" because an early post in this thread said it was bad, therefor others are saying it's bad. i

[quote name='GameSmacker']Given that the game is only like 3 hours long I'll wait for it to come down to 9.99.[/QUOTE]

more like 30 if you do all the quest mission but that is boring as hell

[quote name='Drclaw411']it's "so bad" because an early post in this thread said it was bad, therefor others are saying it's bad. i[/QUOTE]

We aren't dog piling it, we've played it. Seriously, download the free demo. You'll make an opinion quickly. It is baaaaad.

If instore price is $20 i'll pick up 2 copy with my gift card & $20 Groupon coupon and get FREE $30 GIFT CARD. End up get this game for $10-ish ;)

[quote name='Masterkyo']If instore price is $20 i'll pick up 2 copy with my gift card & $20 Groupon coupon and get FREE $30 GIFT CARD. End up get this game for $10-ish ;)[/QUOTE]

shot down so i just returned it all

the disney game is 40 each instore they said they do not even match the online price of their own store.

i may have to go back to the store and try to push this issue

Price Match is valid for in-store purchases only.
We will match all competitor store advertised prices.
We’ll match Toysrus.com and Babiesrus.com online pricing in our stores, except for online-only prices and Cyber Monday prices.

[quote name='slidecage']shot down so i just returned it all

the disney game is 40 each instore they said they do not even match the online price of their own store.

i may have to go back to the store and try to push this issue

Price Match is valid for in-store purchases only.
We will match all competitor store advertised prices.
We’ll match Toysrus.com and Babiesrus.com online pricing in our stores, except for online-only prices and Cyber Monday prices.[/QUOTE]

The person working the front desk is an uninformed idiot, TRU is so hard to get a price match that I've even come to know the managers. >_<

The only way they don't price match there online ad is if it says online only, maybe go to another one if you have one near by.

[quote name='skiizim']The person working the front desk is an uninformed idiot, TRU is so hard to get a price match that I've even come to know the managers. >_<

The only way they don't price match there online ad is if it says online only, maybe go to another one if you have one near by.[/QUOTE]

i go back and they go they misunderstood their boss

it was either the price match or the gift card offer they WOULD NOT DO BOTH

so i got the game picked up a little 99 cent stuff toy used my groupon coupon and left

its an okay game for 10 nothing else i would of spent the coupon on in their overpriced store

I picked up the game for $10 at TRU. Got the price match for $19.99 and then on top of it it automatically rang up the free $10 gift card. Nice price for a game that I want to play but isn't getting great reviews.

bread's done
Back