Epic Mickey Power of Illusion 3DS $19.99 at Toysrus.com

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 emperordahc

emperordahc

Dad with kids.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 06:38 AM

it's "so bad" because an early post in this thread said it was bad, therefor others are saying it's bad. i

We aren't dog piling it, we've played it. Seriously, download the free demo. You'll make an opinion quickly. It is baaaaad.

cagSig.png515886.png

#32 Masterkyo

Masterkyo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:17 AM

If instore price is $20 i'll pick up 2 copy with my gift card & $20 Groupon coupon and get FREE $30 GIFT CARD. End up get this game for $10-ish ;)
"Evil is Funs"

#33 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:09 PM

If instore price is $20 i'll pick up 2 copy with my gift card & $20 Groupon coupon and get FREE $30 GIFT CARD. End up get this game for $10-ish ;)

shot down so i just returned it all

the disney game is 40 each instore they said they do not even match the online price of their own store.

i may have to go back to the store and try to push this issue

Price Match is valid for in-store purchases only.
We will match all competitor store advertised prices.
We’ll match Toysrus.com and Babiesrus.com online pricing in our stores, except for online-only prices and Cyber Monday prices.
WOOOO I STINK

#34 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:51 PM

shot down so i just returned it all

the disney game is 40 each instore they said they do not even match the online price of their own store.

i may have to go back to the store and try to push this issue

Price Match is valid for in-store purchases only.
We will match all competitor store advertised prices.
We’ll match Toysrus.com and Babiesrus.com online pricing in our stores, except for online-only prices and Cyber Monday prices.

The person working the front desk is an uninformed idiot, TRU is so hard to get a price match that I've even come to know the managers. >_<

The only way they don't price match there online ad is if it says online only, maybe go to another one if you have one near by.

#35 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:04 PM

The person working the front desk is an uninformed idiot, TRU is so hard to get a price match that I've even come to know the managers. >_<

The only way they don't price match there online ad is if it says online only, maybe go to another one if you have one near by.

i go back and they go they misunderstood their boss

it was either the price match or the gift card offer they WOULD NOT DO BOTH

so i got the game picked up a little 99 cent stuff toy used my groupon coupon and left

its an okay game for 10 nothing else i would of spent the coupon on in their overpriced store
WOOOO I STINK

#36 spideymike

spideymike

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:28 PM

I picked up the game for $10 at TRU. Got the price match for $19.99 and then on top of it it automatically rang up the free $10 gift card. Nice price for a game that I want to play but isn't getting great reviews.

:beer: