Photo
- - - - -

Sony Pulse Headphones + Persona 4 Golden ($129.99 + tax) @ Officemax Phone Order

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#31 wilflare

wilflare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:32 AM

this is getting strange. the charge dropped off my debit card

Green Man Gaming: Get both of us $2 Credit by signing an account through my referral link HERE and spend $2! :D
Amazon Prime for Students: Sign up HERE

#32 retrad

retrad

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:39 AM

this is getting strange. the charge dropped off my debit card

no its not getting strange you just dont understand how financial transactions work.

its not a charge on your debit card its a charge on your debit/visa/mc card and it processes as a credit card. Which means its a 3 business day authorization hold. Essentially it doesn't go through until it processes when the company charging the card send in a sales draft to finalize the sale. That night your credit card company / bank sends it to processing and it gets processed that night.

the 3 day authorization hold is just a charge to make sure the funds are available and fall off after 3 days however the company can keep holding the funds by submitting another 3 day authorization hold.

they have 30 days to submit a sales draft to the bank/cc company to finalize a sale before its null and void.

I used to work in Banking.
Posted Image

#33 wilflare

wilflare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:45 AM

no its not getting strange you just dont understand how financial transactions work.

its not a charge on your debit card its a charge on your debit/visa/mc card and it processes as a credit card. Which means its a 3 business day authorization hold. Essentially it doesn't go through until it processes when the company charging the card send in a sales draft to finalize the sale. That night your credit card company / bank sends it to processing and it gets processed that night.

the 3 day authorization hold is just a charge to make sure the funds are available and fall off after 3 days however the company can keep holding the funds by submitting another 3 day authorization hold.

they have 30 days to submit a sales draft to the bank/cc company to finalize a sale before its null and void.

thanks! i hope they submit another hold.. and ship my order

Green Man Gaming: Get both of us $2 Credit by signing an account through my referral link HERE and spend $2! :D

#34 wilflare

wilflare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 12:43 AM

hmm. got my PULSE today. still waiting on Persona 4

#35 LD_Helix

LD_Helix

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 01:18 AM

Only on cheapassgamer, will you find a deal like this.

#36 mars009

mars009

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:14 AM

Mmmm the promo coupon doesn't seem to work online :\

#37 gantt

gantt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:24 AM

its not a charge on your debit card its a charge on your debit/visa/mc card...

OK...

And I have a Master's degree... in Science.

Really, it's obvious you didn't work in copywriting - or any other occupation requiring a working knowledge of punctuation or clarity.

Save the pomposity for a forum where people give a damn.

#38 biggie2123

biggie2123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:30 AM

hmm. got my PULSE today. still waiting on Persona 4

What! I'm still waiting on both. Hopefully I get mine in the next few days.

#39 wilflare

wilflare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 03:41 AM

What! I'm still waiting on both. Hopefully I get mine in the next few days.

hope so too. moving out of my current shipping address. will need the items

#40 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:06 AM

For the PS3 it's a usb dongle, and for the vita it includes a wire.

Amazon is selling these for $127.68 currently.

I suggest using the dongle and USB for a vita setup. ,3.5 audio cable from vita to USB plugged into anything they gives it power. You'll get better sound and you'll be wireless.....well sorta, the vita will be tethered down

#41 wilflare

wilflare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 08:12 PM

I suggest using the dongle and USB for a vita setup. ,3.5 audio cable from vita to USB plugged into anything they gives it power. You'll get better sound and you'll be wireless.....well sorta, the vita will be tethered down

hmm how is that better sound though.
i would expect it to be the same.

hope they ship Persona 4 soon

#42 wilflare

wilflare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 02:36 PM

This is beginning to annoy me. Has anyone gotten their Persona 4?