Other video game podcasts?

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#31 TonyGeezy

TonyGeezy

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:01 PM

Player One Podcast and Giant Bomb are my other favorites. Player One Podcast is made up of people who used to work at Electronic Gaming Monthly before the 1UP website started.

#32 Javery

Javery

Drug-Dealer-Keeper-Awayer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2014 - 11:26 PM

Do you guys use Stitcher?  It is awesome.

--- Bella's Arcade --- Donkey Kong + ---

#33 illmatic crook

illmatic crook

Posted 16 February 2014 - 04:58 AM

Rebel FM is really good. If you enjoy the CAGCAST, you will enjoy Rebel FM

#34 EUFROM412

EUFROM412

Posted 16 February 2014 - 06:48 PM

I pretty much listen to everything on IGN and Game Informer's podcast. Podcast Beyond and the CAGcast are my personal faves. I tried Giant Bombcast, Major Nelson and couple of others, but I didn't like them as much. Game Informer is starting to get stale as well. I masy try Giant Bomb again. 

Kuruption84.png

#35 gunstar808

gunstar808

Capitalism, Ho!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2014 - 02:33 PM

Giant Bombcast, RIP Ryan Davis. 

Man, I miss that guy. 

#36 thenexus6

thenexus6

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2014 - 05:52 PM

I am enjoying DLC quite a bit, its upto episode 8 now I think been listening since the start.

Blade_Runner_2-1.jpg

the-nexus6.png

I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Every day, once a day, give yourself a present. Don't plan it. Don't wait for it. Just let it happen. It could be a new shirt at the men's store, a catnap in your office chair, or two cups of good, hot black coffee.
https://twitter.com/saunderscowie

#37 usickenme

usickenme

I'm the a-hole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2014 - 11:32 PM

I am enjoying DLC quite a bit, its upto episode 8 now I think been listening since the start.

mostly, I hate the board game stuff, though.

I'm really digging 'Back in my Play' a retro gaming podcast. 

#38 thenexus6

thenexus6

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:43 PM

mostly, I hate the board game stuff, though.

I'm really digging 'Back in my Play' a retro gaming podcast. 

Yeah i'm not into  the board game stuff either they don't spend a lot of time on it though which is good

Blade_Runner_2-1.jpg

the-nexus6.png

I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Every day, once a day, give yourself a present. Don't plan it. Don't wait for it. Just let it happen. It could be a new shirt at the men's store, a catnap in your office chair, or two cups of good, hot black coffee.
https://twitter.com/saunderscowie

#39 bestkeeper14

bestkeeper14

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2014 - 10:42 PM

I know that they get a lot of flack around here, but Podcast Beyond has been one of my faves for a while, especially getting back into Sony.  I love those guys and think it would be awesome to hangout with them in real life.  

I know it isn't a podcast, but Greg Miller recently started the Game Over Greggy Show on Youtube.  It comes out as an mp3 on fridays for a $1, and then mondays on youtube.  Just a bunch of IGn guys sitting around each bringing a topic.  Some really crazy topics have come up with things like Disney Princess you would  Fuck .  Really interesting group of guys and fun show, not much video game stuff though.

PLEASE VISIT MY PLAYSTATION BLOG!!!!

http://lifestyleplay...n.blogspot.com/

TODAY'S TOPIC:Retro Wednesday - NHL 2004

russdornisch.png

#40 jms493

jms493

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2014 - 01:43 PM

Yes the Giant Bombcast is great for people in there late 20s or early 30s.  My favorite podcast on the net.

Also

• Gamers with Jobs
  • PC Gamer
  • IGN Podcast Unlocked
  • IGN Beyond (can be obnoxious as they are not that funny but they laugh alot)
  • Mature Gamer bits and PCs
  • Maximum PC No BS podcat