Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (12/9 to 12/15) $40 Off All 3DS Systems at Best Buy

• Please log in to reply
432 replies to this topic

#61 jetsaredim

jetsaredim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:47 AM

uh....Darksiders II, Call of Duty Black Ops II, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Wii U Edition and Scribblenauts Unlimited are $10 off MSRP

I stand corrected.
Posted Image

#62 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:04 AM

does the gcu coupon b2g1 works on killzone/controller bundle?

That'd be nice huh

#63 rey6eric

rey6eric

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:35 AM

I'm in for 3 Pm's of BLOPS2. $30 back combined with some certs and I'll probably take advantage of that $40 gift card deal. Thank you MM.

#64 TartacustheGr8

TartacustheGr8

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:43 AM

sooooooo if i bought black ops already, i could pm that with far cry 3 and get the $40gc?

#65 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:49 AM

sooooooo if i bought black ops already, i could pm that with far cry 3 and get the $40gc?

You could only get the GC if you returned both games then rebought them.

Shadow of Mordor ( :ps4:) Best Buy Preorder DLC for sale - PM me with offers!

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps4: The Evil Within [Speedrun] :ps3: Tales of Xillia 2 :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World Red

Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [10/19]:  :vita: Akiba's Trip (4.5/5)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#66 dominator

dominator

Posted 05 December 2012 - 07:27 AM

Not too shabby of a ad this time around IMO. May have to price match BO.

TapouT545.pngTapouT32.jpg

126410.png

#67 esalw822

esalw822

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 07:33 AM

You could only get the GC if you returned both games then rebought them.

Doesn't look like Black Ops 2 is even on that $40 GC list so I don't think a return/rebuy would work for the original poster regardless...

#68 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 07:48 AM

Wow, guess I'll get a 3DS XL this week with gift card at TRU and PM this on Sunday afternoon.

#69 haruky

haruky

Vengeance.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 07:51 AM

So.. Would you be able to PM the $40 from Gamestop and buy 2 copies of Hitman? I'd love to pick up a copy for myself and a friend. @ $40 and get a $40 GC for it!

#70 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 07:58 AM

So.. Would you be able to PM the $40 from Gamestop and buy 2 copies of Hitman? I'd love to pick up a copy for myself and a friend. @ $40 and get a $40 GC for it!

In theory, yes. Just hope I can get the cool manager to approve this. I never got their shift times figured out.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#71 TartacustheGr8

TartacustheGr8

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 07:58 AM

Doesn't look like Black Ops 2 is even on that $40 GC list so I don't think a return/rebuy would work for the original poster regardless...

yup youre right. im a ruhtard

#72 Phased

Phased

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 08:44 AM

Confused about the mention of Black Ops 2. Anyone care to clue me in ? :)

#73 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 08:57 AM

Confused about the mention of Black Ops 2. Anyone care to clue me in ? :)

BO2 is listed as being on sale for $49.99, but it's not listed under the eligible games for the "Buy 2 games, get a $40 gift card" promotion.

Shadow of Mordor ( :ps4:) Best Buy Preorder DLC for sale - PM me with offers!

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps4: The Evil Within [Speedrun] :ps3: Tales of Xillia 2 :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World Red

Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [10/19]:  :vita: Akiba's Trip (4.5/5)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#74 MidnightMetal

MidnightMetal

Long Live Metal Music!!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 09:49 AM

So Just Dance 4 qualifies for the 2/$40 gift card deal?

That is what the ad says, so you could potentially buy two Just Dance 4's, gain a $40 GC and trade in one if not both copies for a gain. Though...
Spoiler

does the gcu coupon b2g1 works on killzone/controller bundle?

Unfortunately it does not work, The RZGC Unlocked B2G1 FREE coupon is only on Class 99 products (Videogame Software), the Killzone Trilogy Dualshock Bundle is technically Class 92 (Videogame Accessories). YMMV of course.
Sorry for the inventory Jargon. :D
MidnightMetalMayhemAA-620x200.jpg
:wiiu:- Super Mario 3D World
:ps3:- Lego Marvel Super Heroes
:360:- Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare
:3ds:- Pokemon Battle Trozei
:vita:- Nothing

#75 thehoweller

thehoweller

IllegalCouponPrinter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:53 AM

Unfortunately it does not work, The RZGC Unlocked B2G1 FREE coupon is only on Class 99 products (Videogame Software), the Killzone Trilogy Dualshock Bundle is technically Class 92 (Videogame Accessories). YMMV of course.
Sorry for the inventory Jargon. :D

Incredibly useful information. Thank you for the insight.

Posted Image
For the Earthbound fans...Visit this SMAAASH ing link!
Posted Image

#76 strawyleader997

strawyleader997

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:01 PM

Time to trade in BO2 and PM next week.

#77 T1NY

T1NY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:08 PM

Far Cry 3 is on sale for $49.99 at Frys, so PM there also.

EDIT: NVM, the BB sale starts Sunday, Fry's is 2 day sale.

#78 htz

htz

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:28 PM

Midnightmetal is back in the house!
It's been awhile since I posted some of this goodness, most of you have been beating me to the punch :-?. Though I thank those of you that have been keeping CAG updated! :)

I actually thought the BB ninjas took you away. Good to have you back. ;)

#79 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:30 PM

Here's a wild/stupid idea: PM Kmart's $39.99 price for Halo 4 next week on two copies and (likely not) still get the $40 GC! :dunce:

I like that BB is doing deals like TRU but I love when TRU does it more & I pm that deal at BB since the end result was
TTT2, Sleeping Dogs, NFS Most Wanted, 007, X-com, LBP Karting & Persona 4 Arena for $140 total & Halo LE $80(+$20 RZ credit). They "charged me" for $320 in GCs. Most would just get the $20 off each title but at least u could pm the games if they went cheaper but since the BB deal is a "package deal" u would need to give the $40 GC back for pm in the future or the pc will deduct the full $40 amount of the 1 game.

So many PM opportunities. I just bought hitman absolution, 2xfarcry 3 and the Mario 3ds XL bundle. Hitman is $39.99 at gamestop, so $10 back to me there, should get a $40 gift card since I purchased two copies of far cry 3, and hopefully the Mario 3ds pm will work. Why I love best buy.

They will need to return/rebuy to get the $40 to post which nukes ur $20 RZ if u did the pre-order deal.

Just read the coupon just now. lol Damn! lmao

regardless, as always "package dela s like b2g1 & GC offers don't stack the coupon would negate the b2g1 once scanned.

They should let you choose whether you get it back in certificate or gift card...at least they asked me when I paid with both gift card and BBY credit card...

Also in for a BLOPS2 PM

The PC will send the RZ cert back 1st u got asked b/c u didn't use RZ certs.

Odd idea here.

I have Far Cry 3 pre-ordered, and have until next Tuesday to buy it and get the $20 pre-order bonus.

I have the GCU $20 gift card with Hitman: Absolution

If I go next Monday and buy both FC3 and H:A, it might be insanely cheap, especially if they allow a PM with Gamestop's discount.

60+60=120-20 (FC3 preorder)-20 (Hitman GCU)-20 (GS PM)-40 (with purchase of two)=20 for both games?

My guess is BB won't allow the combination of all these discounts, so the question is which WILL combine.

Edit: N/M. The GCU $20 off on H:A expires this Saturday. But it could still put it at $40 for both games.

"package deals" hitman coupon will negate the $40 GC offer & the pm will draw attention which would then probably make them not allow the pm + $40 GC either.

Is there a trade bonus?

There's signs in my BB stating the 50% ends 12/25 but BB has been changing the offers at will so who knows.

#80 Attikus

Attikus

Mockingbird is dead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:48 PM

Dunno if this is the right place to ask, but does anyone know if they will be doing any b2g1 deals(new or used, doesn't matter) anytime soon?
Fortune and glory kid, fortune and glory...

My Zelda Shrine:
http://oi40.tinypic.com/8x7i8o.jpg
http://oi53.tinypic.com/2v965tv.jpg

#81 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:51 PM

Hmmm, do you need to take the game in to get them to PM a prior purchase? Or could I just take the receipt?

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#82 Action!

Action!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:55 PM

Hmmm, do you need to take the game in to get them to PM a prior purchase? Or could I just take the receipt?

I've been good with just the receipt in previous situations.

I've seen mention of this return/rebuy process to get a previously owned game on that Buy 2 Get $40 list to work. Is that a frowned upon process or anything? I bought Hitman at BB last week and I've been eyeballing FarCry 3. Does it need to be sealed or anything?

I draw sometimes.  UPDATED: Happy Inktober! New drawing every day!    |      Trade List

I do art commissions. Ask me to draw for you. I even accept some toys as payment.

The game that I animate for is OUT NOW! Try out Lichdom: Battlemage!

#83 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:59 PM

I've been good with just the receipt in previous situations.

I've seen mention of this return/rebuy process to get a previously owned game on that Buy 2 Get $40 list to work. Is that a frowned upon process or anything? I bought Hitman at BB last week and I've been eyeballing FarCry 3. Does it need to be sealed or anything?

You could try to get them to return with just the receipt and ring up both games but it would most likely be easier to buy Hitman and Far Cry 3 together and then return the unopened copy of Hitman on your old receipt.
Posted Image

#84 lochdoun

lochdoun

Coast to Coast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:15 PM

In for a price match!
Currently playing: :pc: Tropico 4 | :360: Reckoning

#85 T1NY

T1NY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:03 PM

Just the receipt

#86 Trudy

Trudy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:08 PM

Augh, wish I hadn't jumped on $20 off a few weeks ago for the 3DS XL. :(
Posted Image

#87 litepink

litepink

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:51 PM

Augh, wish I hadn't jumped on $20 off a few weeks ago for the 3DS XL. :(

Where did you buy it at? If it was also at Best Buy they'll price match it if you buy anything between November 4th (I think it's the 4th) and January 24th.

#88 Trudy

Trudy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:52 PM

Where did you buy it at? If it was also at Best Buy they'll price match it if you buy anything between November 4th (I think it's the 4th) and January 24th.

I bought it at Best Buy a few weeks ago. Never done the price match thing -- do I just go in-store with the receipt?
Posted Image

#89 IMikeU

IMikeU

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:56 PM

Does anyone know if I will be able to stack my buy2get1 @Gamer coupon with the buy 2 3ds games get $20 off?

If so, Ill buy 4 of them. 40+20+20+Free= 4 3ds games for 80?

#90 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:29 PM

Does anyone know if I will be able to stack my buy2get1 @Gamer coupon with the buy 2 3ds games get $20 off?

If so, Ill buy 4 of them. 40+20+20+Free= 4 3ds games for 80?

Most likely not. The register is smart enough to accept only 1 bundle offer at one time.