Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (12/9 to 12/15) $40 Off All 3DS Systems at Best Buy

• Please log in to reply
432 replies to this topic

#121 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 06:04 AM

Feel so stupid for not preordering CoD with the GCU bonus. Now I have to keep hunting around for a decent deal on this damn game.

Man, I feel your pain, though I feel that way about Halo 4--it's $39.99 at Kmart next week, and I could have PMed that easily had I preordered it for the $20 in RZ certificates. :cry:

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps2: Shadow Hearts: Covenant :ps3: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle  :vita: Doki Doki Universe; One Piece: Unlimited World RED
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/28]: :ps3: MGS2 HD [Extreme] (5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#122 BLAZETIGER

BLAZETIGER

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 06:05 AM

Can anyone clarify the following:

If I bought Halo 4 with the $20 GC preorder promo will my Reward zone account get $20 deducted if I try to PM Sears?

#123 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 06:10 AM

Can anyone clarify the following:

If I bought Halo 4 with the $20 GC preorder promo will my Reward zone account get $20 deducted if I try to PM Sears?

Nope.

#124 LouieT

LouieT

Posted 06 December 2012 - 06:14 AM

Other deals from the online preview:

:3ds: Mario Tennis Open $29.99
:3ds: Paper Mario: Sticker Star $29.99

:360: Buy the 250GB Xbox 360 (either the regular version or holiday version) for $249.99, get an official Xbox 360 wireless controller for free.

Save $10 on Dance games also valid for :360: versions, prices after discount:
:360: Just Dance Disney $19.99
:360: Just Dance Greatest hits $19.99
:360: Hip Hop Dance Experience $29.99
:360: Just Dance 4 $29.99

:wii: Mario Super Sluggers $14.99
:wii: Super Mario Galaxy $14.99
:wii: Super Paper Mario $14.99
:wii: Wii Sports $14.99

:wii: Family Feud 2012 Edition $19.99

:wii: Wipeout 3 $29.99
:wii: Zumba Fitness Core $29.99

:wii: Epic Mickey 2 $39.99 (only :wii: version shown)

#125 Gscept

Gscept

Gamer Afficionado!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:20 AM

I was so excited about this ad that when I went to pick up Farcry3 tonight I was trying to pick up Hitman with it then later realized the OP says 12/9-12/15 I felt owned....Wow I have to stop shopping

To all my Sig. Haters!!!
Xbox.360GSCEPTER.png

***Plus 1100+ on PS3 BF3

300+PC

#126 isr34l

isr34l

The Business Bitch

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:56 AM

If you have a RZ #, they can reprint your receipts at will w/ just a little info (I did it when one of my receipts faded). It's a little harder w/ just a credit card, but I've seen it done at other retailers (I've done it at Target). If you used cash, I dont know how they'd track that.

BTW: If you have a RZ# you can get the receipt number from myrz.com and make it easier for the CS rep to pull up the specific receipt.

Thanks! By the way, is the price match window still open for non-silver members? And if I paid with a debit card, do I get the refund in the form of a gift card?
Sorry, I'm new at this :-#

#127 Metal Militia

Metal Militia

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:01 AM

When you buy something with a gift card does it show you that you used a gift card on the receipt? Just wondering cause I bought BLOPSII for the Wii U for $60 but I paid with a gift card and since I lost my original receipt I looked up the receipt on myrz.com, but it only shows that I paid $0.78 for BLOPSII on the receipt cause I payed it almost completely off with a CG. I want to PM BLOPSII so I could get $10 back cause its on sale next week for $50, but since it shows I only paid $0.78 for BLOPSII on my receipt will Best Buy think I only spent 78 cents on COD since there is no mention I used a gift card? I assume no but who knows.

Edited by Metal Militia, 06 December 2012 - 08:14 AM.

#128 nextisland

nextisland

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 04:11 PM

yeah in 2010 halo reach also did

#129 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 04:14 PM

Are you sure about the no-receipt thing? I want to PM my copy of Black Ops, but lost my receipt :-#

Every receipt has a CS pin # which is needed for the pm. U can look up all ur transaction via myrz.com. Since u know the game just look at the release date & start from there. Print it out right in store & CS can make a duplicate receipt(actually any register can make it). The key is to always use ur RZ card for everything that way ur covered.

Man, I feel your pain, though I feel that way about Halo 4--it's $39.99 at Kmart next week, and I could have PMed that easily had I preordered it for the $20 in RZ certificates. :cry:

Ur a CAG vet did u just talk yourself outta it or u didn't think "big titles" like COD & halo would see sales? At this point only nintendo will hold prices going forward.

Thanks! By the way, is the price match window still open for non-silver members? And if I paid with a debit card, do I get the refund in the form of a gift card?
Sorry, I'm new at this :-#

For COD(most titles released after Oct) BB has extended the pm window till 1/24/13. Silver members still get 60 days if it goes past the 24th. Regs get 30 days. The way u get refunded depends on how u pay so it would come back in the same form in this order...say u buy a $60 game & pay $20 in RZ, $20 in GC & $20 in cash/credit/debit they PC will 1st refund the RZ certs, then the CSR can either give a GC or cash/credit/debit at your choice but if u don't say anything it'll be GC.

When you buy something with a gift card does it show you that you used a gift card on the receipt? Just wondering cause I bought BLOPSII for the Wii U for $60 but I paid with a gift card and since I lost my original receipt I looked up the receipt on myrz.com, but it only shows that I paid $0.78 for BLOPSII on the receipt cause I payed it almost completely off with a CG. I want to PM BLOPSII so I could get $10 back cause its on sale next week for $50, but since it shows I only paid $0.78 for BLOPSII on my receipt will Best Buy think I only spent 78 cents on COD since there is no mention I used a gift card? I assume no but who knows.

When they print the duplicate receipt it'll show correctly & you'll get the refund.

#130 nextisland

nextisland

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 04:16 PM

hey bro does Target pm also? dont feel like waiting a week for halo 4 if i do it through best buy

#131 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:05 PM

Ur a CAG vet did u just talk yourself outta it or u didn't think "big titles" like COD & halo would see sales? At this point only nintendo will hold prices going forward.

Nah, I've just never really been a fan of Halo since I prefer single-player games, so the fourth game would have been my official entry-point into the series. I can also just get Halo 4 from my library to play the campaign, if I really wanted.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps2: Shadow Hearts: Covenant :ps3: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle  :vita: Doki Doki Universe; One Piece: Unlimited World RED
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/28]: :ps3: MGS2 HD [Extreme] (5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#132 knightsdwn

knightsdwn

Beautiful Plastic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:36 PM

hey bro does Target pm also? dont feel like waiting a week for halo 4 if i do it through best buy

Target does PM although they usually require you to bring a printed ad circular. However, I am unsure of their holiday price matching policies.

#133 strife01104

strife01104

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 06:07 PM

BB will more than likely PM it w a print ad. They have done so for me before. YMMV of course.

#134 crimsongrey06

crimsongrey06

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:04 PM

Will pick up halo 4 at that price. Thanks OP

#135 nuuuuj

nuuuuj

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:12 PM

Anyone know what the start/end dates was for BB's extended PM/return holiday window? Just curious to see how long I have to PM all these damn sales.
Posted Image

#136 usrevenge

usrevenge

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:18 PM

gonna convince friend to buy a game with me so I can get the $40 gift card.

#137 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:47 PM

Check your SYWR account to see if you have $3-$10 in free points!

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#138 Darker

Darker

Monk of Ivgorod

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:03 PM

Is it only console versions for buy 2 get a $40 gift card? I was really hoping I could get Farcry 3 (PC) and Halo 4 for Xbox.

But if not, you can buy 2 Halo 4s and get the gift card still, right?

Oh and hi usrevenge, nice to see you joined CAG :D

#139 haruky

haruky

Vengeance.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:04 PM

So you take $40 while he doesn't get anything? I hope you're splitting that with your buddy..:-#

#140 johnston306

johnston306

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:13 PM

Bought ZombiU and Deus Ex. Was denied using a $15 gaming coupon and $5 for over $50 SYWR coupon, both coupons had different offer ID's. Denied by the system not the cashier. Weird.
Also, for spending over $50 this week, SYWR members were supposed to get $5 gift card. When cashier scanned the gift card she said it was denied but it took $5 off my total right then and there. Weird.
A coupon for $10 back in SYWR points for next purchase of $35 or more printed out with my receipt.

#141 LiquidSnape

LiquidSnape

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 10:10 PM

time to PM on BLOPS 2, I get to keep my 1000 points from pre order right?

#142 Jimmienoman

Jimmienoman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 10:14 PM

time to PM on BLOPS 2, I get to keep my 1000 points from pre order right?

Yes

#143 LiquidSnape

LiquidSnape

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 10:49 PM

Yes

awesome! I am going to trade in BLOPS 2 for the 40 GC this week, PM for it Sunday and rebuy it then too

#144 alexbhp

alexbhp

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:16 PM

So if I pick up my Pre-Order of FarCry and buy any other game, I get $40 Gift Card + $20 Reward Zone Credit? hummm... I may wait to pick up Far Cry 3 until Sunday.

#145 detectiveconan16

detectiveconan16

Look at that deal. It's so great!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:55 PM

Free $10 gift card with Skylanders purchase of $30 or more. When you spend $80 or more, the gift card is $30.

$75 Skylanders Giants Starter Pack

$40 Skylanders Giants Battle Arena, or Adventure Case
$50 Skylanders Giants Suitcase or Spyro's Adventure Legendary Gamepack
$22 Spyro's Adventure Carrying Case

$25
Legendary Giants Triple Pack
Giants Battle Packs
All Giants 3, paks.
10'' Weapons of Power Light and Sound

$15 All Giants figures Including the Bouncer
$12 Lightcore figures
$10 All Gaints single character figures including the Legendary Stealth Elf. Also Toss 'ems.

$10 Gift card with $130 Wii Game System Bundle with Wii Sports and Resort
40% off all Mario DS ACCESORIES

Free $10 gift card with purchase of DSi.
Free $25 gift card with 3DS or 3DS XL system

Free Uncharted Golden Abyss with purchase of $250 Call of Duty PS Vita bundle

$200 Xbox 360 game system with Kinect and 4GB hard drive
Free $25 giftcard with purchase of $270 PS3 with Uncharted 3 bundle

$20 Power A Pro Pack Mini plus for Nintendo Wii
$15 Xbox 360 mini pro wired controller

------------------------------------------------
Free $30 gift card with purchase of two or more of these games, or $10 gift card with purchase of one of these games.

:wii:
$40: Nickelodeon Dance 2, Just Dance 4
$30 Lego Batman 2, Just Dance Disney, Wreck It Ralph, Monster High Skultimate Roller Mate

:3ds:
$30: Angry Birds Trilogy, Rabbids Rumble, Rayman Origins, imagine Babyz
$40 Lego Lord of the Rings, Epic Mickey

If these games are on other systems, the deal is applicable. For example Call of Duty Black Ops 2 on all three systems.
$60 Epic Mickey 2, Call of Duty Black Ops 2, Family Guy, Halo 4, Family Guy, Assassin's Creed 3, Farcry3, Nascar Inside Line, Hitman Absolution, Batman Arkham City: Armored Edition (Wii U only, duh!), Scribblenauts Unlimited

$50 Fable Journey, Avengers: Battle for the Earth, Lego Lord of the Rings
--------------------------------------------

There's a coupon for 15% off your entire REGULAR PRICED Toy purchase. Read the ad for what is excluded. Coupon expires on Thursday, December 13.

Batsugunner.png

#146 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:58 PM

Thanks for posting.

Kinda meh deals after this weeks buy one get one 50%

#147 spideymike

spideymike

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:48 AM

Might be decent with Best Buy having the 3DS XL for $159.99. Supposedly TRU will price match competitors ads. I'm not sure if they'd still honor their $25 gift card promo that you get with it, but a 3DS XL for $159.99 plus a $25 gift card would be very very nice.

:beer:

#148 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:53 AM

I'm I reading this correctly:

Xbox 360 4GB with Kinect = $200?

If so that is BF pricing....

#149 GCS

GCS

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:16 AM

Crossing my fingers I can get them to pricematch the $40 GC offer on Sunday. I got BB to PM the Target B2G1 Free sale about 2 weeks ago. I got FIFA, AC III, and WWE 13.

It would be awesome to get the $40 GC would mean I got those 3 games for $80 after the GC.

Greg

#150 gotdott

gotdott

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:27 AM

Bought ZombiU and Deus Ex. Was denied using a $15 gaming coupon and $5 for over $50 SYWR coupon, both coupons had different offer ID's. Denied by the system not the cashier. Weird.
Also, for spending over $50 this week, SYWR members were supposed to get $5 gift card. When cashier scanned the gift card she said it was denied but it took $5 off my total right then and there. Weird.
A coupon for $10 back in SYWR points for next purchase of $35 or more printed out with my receipt.

Your total wasn't over 50 after coupon?