Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (12/9 to 12/15) $40 Off All 3DS Systems at Best Buy

• Please log in to reply
432 replies to this topic

#211 Fenrer

Fenrer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 01:20 AM

Anyone know if price matching Halo 4 for 39.99 from target or kmart negate the GC when buying it with another game on the list?

#212 Reraise

Reraise

No Sale, No Buy!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 01:34 AM

Thanks for posting this up. I got a pal who went ahead and bought himself the 3DS XL during Black Friday at Best Buy, despite there being no sale for it. He really couldn't wait any longer. He still has the receipt and what not. Is it terribly difficult to go in and get the difference on the new deal?

BB stated they will not price match ANY items bought during Black Friday. I bought something from them on BF that went on sale last week, couldnt get it price matched, even though i paid full ticket and its withing the same store.

#213 Mikeatris

Mikeatris

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 01:41 AM

Is it $44.99 for the Wii U version on Madden also?

#214 blume3

blume3

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 01:53 AM

Will Gamestop price match any of this? I just bought All Stars last week.

#215 mike568

mike568

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:05 AM

Will Gamestop price match any of this? I just bought All Stars last week.

Gamestop doesn't price match ever. You could buy the game at Target then return the copy you bought at Target to Gamestop with the receipt. ;)

#216 Sgt Barone

Sgt Barone

Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:11 AM

Great deals on 3DS and 3DS XL!

Here's to a great year of gaming in 2014   :beer:

#217 lordopus99

lordopus99

Training for the silver

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:20 AM

Anyone know if price matching Halo 4 for 39.99 from target or kmart negate the GC when buying it with another game on the list?

Double dipping. YMMV. It is either the PM or the deal.

#218 Owlmanus

Owlmanus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:27 AM

f up

#219 MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaCAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 04:52 AM

Crap I bought NSMB2 last week.Does anyone know if I take my reciept to customer service if they would let me get the 3DS game deal where you buy two and get one $20 off?

#220 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 08 December 2012 - 05:01 AM

f up

Your contributions to this thread we could all go without

#221 biggie2123

biggie2123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 05:10 AM

Just got back from my KMart and I think there is some glitch in the system. I was able to use the same $15 off any purchase coupon three times. I got 3 1600 microsoft points cards for $15 bucks using the same coupon over and over. So if you still have yours and you used it already, it might be worth trying again.

#222 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 05:11 AM

If I trade in Blops 2 for Far Cry 3 can I still get the 49.99 PM? Otherwise I'll wait to PM and trade in next week.

neither the trade or pm would effect each other ur good to go

Sucks gamestop isnt doing any deals for 3ds xl.... I have all y credits @ bb!

I can't preach this enuf if ur BB has pre-paid visa cards think of them as a way to make every purchase at any store a BB purchase too. It makes no sense to move credit from BB when the cards work everywhere unless u want AMZ which I don't believe have fees. A $200 card used @ say target for a deal there is basically a $200 puchae @ BB but u got stuff from target. Depending on ur spending habits I'd say keep $400 around at all times.

I have very loose BB managers/reps but the only way I've been able to double dip a pm & GC offer is when BB gives a $40 GC for spending $100 on gaming accessories even then I still buy alot of items so it's not obvious. But generally I'd say don't even bother going for the double dip take the pm since it will allow for more pm's vs having the GC deducted from a pm later which usually means no pm.

Nah, I've just never really been a fan of Halo since I prefer single-player games, so the fourth game would have been my official entry-point into the series. I can also just get Halo 4 from my library to play the campaign, if I really wanted.

gotcha, I don't even have an xbox but I still get top titles to sell on CL for $50, then pm & keep the credit. It's so easy to keep silver status & rack up points this way.

Crap I bought NSMB2 last week.Does anyone know if I take my reciept to customer service if they would let me get the 3DS game deal where you buy two and get one $20 off?

worse case u can return/rebuy.

#223 knightsdwn

knightsdwn

Beautiful Plastic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 05:51 AM

Kmart in Puerto Rico has halo at 59.99 is there a way i could contact Kmart to have them change the price?

Prices go into effect on Sunday, the 9th.

#224 MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaCAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 06:20 AM

worse case u can return/rebuy.

I dont think I can do that since I already opened the game.

(I have never done a return/rebuy so I dont know how that works.)

#225 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 07:38 AM

Is it $44.99 for the Wii U version on Madden also?

If it's not listed, it's not on sale.

#226 sasuke543

sasuke543

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 07:48 AM

So if I bought PS All Stars with a couple of $20 RZ certificate...how does the PM work? Will I get $10 back from the partial payment I owed?
Posted Image

Posted Image

#227 Prototype072

Prototype072

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 07:56 AM

Apologies if someone has already asked, but does anyone know if these deals usually apply online as well? If so, when they usually go live as well. I'd like to get in on the 3DS XL sale and grab a handful of those games but the closest store is quite a drive. Would be nice if I didn't need to make the trip.

#228 BFBB Delicious

BFBB Delicious

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 09:16 AM

Probably in for one of those Killzone controller bundles. Too bad Killzone doesn't come with the white controller like Twisted Metal does, that controller looks a lot nicer.

#229 lockarm

lockarm

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 12:57 PM

That's a damn good PS3 bundle deal. With AC1 on the same disk as Revelations, and Revelations in turn is part of the Ezio trilogy, you're basically getting the entire Assassin's Creed saga up to date as well as a 500gb hard drive. All for $299.
If I didn't already have a PS3 I'd get that myself.

#230 Teeheehee

Teeheehee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 01:30 PM

I can't believe how much I want the 3DS XL at this price. I already have the 3DS and love it, but I think it's time for a bigger screen :). Anyone know if it's worthwhile (or even possible) to set up an in store pick up now, then pick it up tomorrow and get the discounted price? Even though it isn't exactly chump change, I'm a little worried about it going out of stock.

#231 Grecco

Grecco

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:09 PM

Prices go into effect on Sunday, the 9th.

I know I have an early copy of the shopper for 9-15 with me. It says 59.99 Id like to contact Kmart to complain about their pricing here where i live its consitantly more expensive
www.elmiqueo.com
Un Blog sobre los videojuegos

#232 ajh2298

ajh2298

2009 Stanley Cup Champs

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:16 PM

Just got back from my KMart and I think there is some glitch in the system. I was able to use the same $15 off any purchase coupon three times. I got 3 1600 microsoft points cards for $15 bucks using the same coupon over and over. So if you still have yours and you used it already, it might be worth trying again.

How were you able to keep using it did the cashier not take it off of you after your first purchase?
----------------------------------------------------------------------

#233 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:36 PM

I dont think I can do that since I already opened the game.

(I have never done a return/rebuy so I dont know how that works.)

sure u can...u just buy the games again & return the new sealed copy using the old receipt.

#234 Sgt Barone

Sgt Barone

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:48 PM

Great deals on Halo 4 and 3DS games!

#235 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 08 December 2012 - 04:13 PM

That's a damn good PS3 bundle deal. With AC1 on the same disk as Revelations, and Revelations in turn is part of the Ezio trilogy, you're basically getting the entire Assassin's Creed saga up to date as well as a 500gb hard drive. All for $299.

I think ac1 was only on the first run of revelations

#236 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 04:22 PM

Ezio trilogy doesn't include AC1.

#237 knightsdwn

knightsdwn

Beautiful Plastic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 05:20 PM

I know I have an early copy of the shopper for 9-15 with me. It says 59.99 Id like to contact Kmart to complain about their pricing here where i live its consitantly more expensive

Gotcha. It's worth a try. I know Josh way back then would have definitely helped you with your pricing situation, but I'm not so sure now.

#238 PAB3Y13

PAB3Y13

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 08:33 PM

yes, if you bought it in store they will give you back the difference in a new gift card but if you bought it online then they will credit it back to the old gift card that you used, and if you dont have the old gift card you can always ask them to send you a replacement with the new balance

Cool thanks for the info

#239 Sgt Barone

Sgt Barone

Posted 08 December 2012 - 09:38 PM

Gonna get New Super Mario Bros. 2 for my brother for Christmas!

#240 roundhouse

roundhouse

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 10:30 PM

In for Killzone controller bundle. The digital camo design looks really ugly but one of my controllers is getting up there in age and want to replace it.
tl