:ps3: Ridge Racer Unbounded $14.99
:ps3: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon $14.99 Iron Egg
:ps3: Asura's Wrath $15.99
:ps3: Devil May Cry HD Collection $15.99 Iron Egg
:ps3: Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition $19.99
:ps3: Sleeping Dogs $29.99
:psp: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep $9.99
PSVita Army Corps of Hell $19.99
PSVita Call of Duty Black Ops Declassified Wi-Fi System Black Console Bundle $249.99
:ds: Kirby: Mass Attack $9.99
:3ds: Heroes of Ruin $19.99
:3ds: Nintendo 3DS XL Blue/Black System Bunde w/Mario Kart 7 $199.99

Certain Items are eligible for Newegg's Iron Egg price match guarantee. Click here for more details.

Full Sale Link:
http://promotions.ne...ials/index.html

Edited by Bosamba, 10 December 2012 - 05:33 PM.
added missing items and rearranged OP.

:grouphug:

Wondering which platform to buy the game for? Use Mr. Slimm's Blog http://misterslimm.w...ce-off-results/

Interested in a PC game but not sure if your rig can run it? Go here http://www.systemreq...tslab.com/cyri/

#2 the_ENEMY_

the_ENEMY_

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:53 AM

hmm, im in the market for a laptop. can anyone recommend any of those?
Posted Image

#3 Vigilante

Vigilante

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:59 AM

Thanks for the link. Nothing for me.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :ps4: Infamous: SS :ps3: BioShock [Survivor, No Vita-Chambers] :vita: Flying Hamster HD; Guacamelee!; Rayman Legends [Daily Challenges]
Last Beaten Game [4/7]:  :vita: Rayman Legends ( :applause: :applause: :applause:)

Last Watched Film: Captain America: The Winter Soldier ( :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot:)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#4 The Acacia Strain

The Acacia Strain

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:07 AM

Dangit. I seen that iphone 4. I need an GSM one.

#5 TommyLove

TommyLove

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:09 AM

Sleeping dogs for $30 hmmm
My collection and trade-list:
H: The Legend Of Zelda: Hyrule Historia LE in Mint condition W: equal value in trades or amazon/eBay prices
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=330790
My game plays:
http://www.youtube.com/tommylovehd
Posted Image

#6 stryk187

stryk187

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:56 AM

DO NOT buy the Angry Birds flying toy thing that's on the sale list. It's total shit. It's poorly made, and needs to be filled with Helium. Who the hell has tanks of helium at their house? I'm not taking the thing to a party supply store either, Fuck that. The remote feels cheap and would probably break. I regret buying one for my nephew, but their marketing got to me: The kid in the video on the product page flew one into a cop with a K-9 as a prank.

#7 Nikadimas

Nikadimas

Freelance Police

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:15 AM

DO NOT buy the Angry Birds flying toy thing that's on the sale list. It's total shit. It's poorly made, and needs to be filled with Helium. Who the hell has tanks of helium at their house? I'm not taking the thing to a party supply store either, Fuck that. The remote feels cheap and would probably break. I regret buying one for my nephew, but their marketing got to me: The kid in the video on the product page flew one into a cop with a K-9 as a prank.

I agree that those things are dumb as hell, but if you are looking for helium Toys r Us sells small tanks of it they keep stocked next to their flying toys.

But back on video games, is there a lot of DLC for Sleeping Dogs? I'm interested in it but if there's lots of extra content I might as well wait for a GOTY edition down the road.

#8 The Dead Texan

The Dead Texan

Rest in Peace, Big Rizzle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:45 AM

when is Orange Wednesday?

#9 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:52 AM

nothing for me, thanks OP.

#10 Bercelak

Bercelak

You are welcome!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 12:58 PM

Submitted a lower price to Amazon on Sleeping Dogs. Do it!!!
Chuck Norris won the 1983 world series of poker despite him holding just a joker, a 2 of clubs, a 7 of spades, and a green number 4 from Uno and a monopoly 'get out of jail free' card.

#11 crunchewy

crunchewy

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:30 PM

In for Warhawk at $9.99. I've got a PS3 for me and my boys for Xmas and was considering this game anyway. For $10 shipped new I couldn't resist. Thanks OP!
Posted Image

#12 thrinn

thrinn

I'd buy that for a dollar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:00 PM

Thursday.

#13 thehoweller

thehoweller

IllegalCouponPrinter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:12 PM

Grabbed Medieval Moves and Sorcery...Can't go too wrong with $20 spent for both.

Posted Image
For the Earthbound fans...Visit this SMAAASH ing link!
Posted Image

#14 blindinglights

blindinglights

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:19 PM

Does MK:Komplete have DLC on disc or is it a voucher?
2011 Completed Games
2012 Completed Games

Use Swag Bucks as your search engine, earn $10 to $15 in free Amazon credit per month. Find out how.

#15 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Remember 2009? That was cool!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:44 PM

How is Army Corps of Hell? I don't think I'll spend $20 on it, but is it something I should keep my eye on for ~$10?

tylerh1701.png BZljDsc.jpg

Check out my CAG Blog!  NEW POST: My XBLA Backlog

#16 Vanacloud

Vanacloud

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:53 PM

Does MK:Komplete have DLC on disc or is it a voucher?

On disk.

#17 Dark_Sage

Dark_Sage

Posted 10 December 2012 - 04:46 PM

In for Kirby, I guess.

#18 Johnnybeachboy

Johnnybeachboy

Need a CHEAP PS VITA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 04:48 PM

Looking for a PS3 copy of Ace Combat Horizon, Ill trade an Xbox copy for one. I can't spend anymore money.

#19 Trojann

Trojann

Posted 10 December 2012 - 05:09 PM

Well you see your first mistake was buying Angry Birds merchandise.

#20 Slermy

Slermy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 05:10 PM

In for Kirby, I guess.

The game is pretty fun, but the mini-games even moreso. It's a great price, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

#21 TheEliminator62

TheEliminator62

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 05:27 PM

So I assume that Singstar Dance bundle is $9.99 without the mics?

edit: Yeah just read it has no mics. Man that bundle is so hard to find now

#22 Bosamba

Bosamba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 05:48 PM

Green Monday is an online retail industry term similar to Cyber Monday. The term was coined by eBay to describe its best sales day in December, traditionally the 2nd Monday of December. Green Monday is defined more specifically by business research organization comScore as the Monday with at least 10 days prior to Christmas. In 2009, $854 million was spent online in the US on Green Monday, with sales in 2011 reaching $1.133 billion.
:grouphug:

Wondering which platform to buy the game for? Use Mr. Slimm's Blog http://misterslimm.w...ce-off-results/

Interested in a PC game but not sure if your rig can run it? Go here http://www.systemreq...tslab.com/cyri/

#23 ubdu

ubdu

Posted 10 December 2012 - 05:57 PM

Thanks, OP. Went with Army Corps of Hell. Almost bit on Sleeping Dogs, but I think I'll wait for a lower price with the DLC bundled in.

157446.png1971290-1-GregGale.png

#24 legendarydogs

legendarydogs

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 06:17 PM

I would have been all over dmc collection if it was $6 cheaper.

#25 honkyjesus

honkyjesus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 06:48 PM

Good post, thanks. Not anything for me, though Asura's Wrath looks inviting.

#26 Josh1billion

Josh1billion

日本語の学生

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:47 PM

In for DMC HD Collection this time around.

Josh1billion.png

Check out my free Android puzzle game, Super Blackout.  90 levels + random level generator + level editor.

#27 stryk187

stryk187

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:36 PM

I agree that those things are dumb as hell, but if you are looking for helium Toys r Us sells small tanks of it they keep stocked next to their flying toys.

But back on video games, is there a lot of DLC for Sleeping Dogs? I'm interested in it but if there's lots of extra content I might as well wait for a GOTY edition down the road.

There is one DLC campaign that adds the vampire/zombies campaign, and IIRC they are putting out another DLC campaign in the next few weeks. Other than that it's just vanity/cosmetic items like outfits and whatnot. Some of those are unlocked for free, for instance if you have Just Cause 2 installed on the same system you play Sleeping Dogs on, then you get that outfit. The main game is GREAT and well worth $30 IMO.

#28 Johnnybeachboy

Johnnybeachboy

Need a CHEAP PS VITA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:17 PM

I have an xbox copy of ace combat. Looking for a ps3 copy..... please people!

#29 CatEyes

CatEyes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:52 PM

Don't hold your breath for a GOTY version. This is Square-Enix publishing it and I can't think of a single time they've released a complete version of a game. There is a lot of DLC for Sleeping Dogs, but most of it is absolutely worthless. One of the FAQs at GameFAQs lists all the DLC with a good description of each if you're interested, but mostly you're paying $3 for an alternate outfit or an extra car. The only DLC with actual substance is the vampire one that came out Oct. 30, and even that I've heard is awfully short and not worth it.

Regardless, $30 for Sleeping Dogs by itself is a steal, especially since it's still so new. I'm really happy to have gotten it today since I missed out on the Black Friday deals. Well worth the money. So thank you to the OP for pointing this out, you made my day. I had never heard of Green Monday before and was about to get SD for $50 if there were no more sales by Christmas. My personal GOTY, can't recommend it enough :)

#30 rckola911

rckola911

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:05 AM

Don't hold your breath for a GOTY version. This is Square-Enix publishing it and I can't think of a single time they've released a complete version of a game. There is a lot of DLC for Sleeping Dogs, but most of it is absolutely worthless. One of the FAQs at GameFAQs lists all the DLC with a good description of each if you're interested, but mostly you're paying $3 for an alternate outfit or an extra car. The only DLC with actual substance is the vampire one that came out Oct. 30, and even that I've heard is awfully short and not worth it.

Regardless, $30 for Sleeping Dogs by itself is a steal, especially since it's still so new. I'm really happy to have gotten it today since I missed out on the Black Friday deals. Well worth the money. So thank you to the OP for pointing this out, you made my day. I had never heard of Green Monday before and was about to get SD for $50 if there were no more sales by Christmas. My personal GOTY, can't recommend it enough :)

Right! Sleeping dogs itself is a great game and the halloween episode for it is fun but i paid 3 bux for it at green man on sale. Other than that all the other dlc is crap at least for now. The game is short but its wonderful probly the best ive played in a while , def on par with Gta 4.