Skylanders Giants Clearance JCPenney B&M

h2dk

CAGiversary!
Feedback
72 (100%)
I searched and didn't see this...JC Penney B&M has Skylanders Giants on clearance. My store did not have the actual game but I got the following:

Eruptor $7
Drobot $7
Chill $6
Whirlwind $6
Pop Fizz $6
Trigger Happy $6
Swarm $10
Dragonfire Cannon Battle Pack $14

I used a 20% off Friends & Family coupon (found on SD that expires today) to knock the price down farther.

I saw these at JCP also...not sure if this is a good deal but I'm no expert in the ways of Skylander...are any of these rare?

i blew way too much freaking money on skylanders and hope to dump some of them off to recoup of of the cash...

picked up the skylanders spyro set (with dark spryo)

then found the same set with 5 more figures on ebay...

Skylanders giants tripple Pack MSRP $24.99 been on sale for $20 plus taxes. JCP have it for $11 after 20% off discount (when u spend $50 or more). Giants Figure MSRP $14.99 on sale for $7 Each, Normal Figure MSRP $9.99 on sale for $5 Each, Lighting Core MSRP $11.99 on sale for $6 Each.

I picked up 5 Tripple Packs, 3 Giant Figures, 4 lightcore figures, around 4-6 normal figures with extra 20% off discount around $125 after taxes. Plus two free buttons and win 2 free movie tickets MSRP $20) " )

[quote name='Masterkyo']Skylanders giants tripple Pack MSRP $24.99 been on sale for $20 plus taxes. JCP have it for $11 after 20% off discount (when u spend $50 or more). Giants Figure MSRP $14.99 on sale for $7 Each, Normal Figure MSRP $9.99 on sale for $5 Each, Lighting Core MSRP $11.99 on sale for $6 Each.

I picked up 5 Tripple Packs, 3 Giant Figures, 4 lightcore figures, around 4-6 normal figures with extra 20% off discount around $125 after taxes. Plus two free buttons and win 2 free movie tickets MSRP $20) " )[/QUOTE]

i keep forgetting about those buttons

This is awesome. I was looking to pick up some for Christmas, and got a 3pk plus 3 individuals, less 20% F&F, for $38. Thanks OP

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']Damn, I am now 1 for 7 on buttons. First one got me a $10 coupon though.[/QUOTE]

It's strange how you can win a lot in a row and other times not win for a few days. The first few days I won all 3 days, then I went 4 days without winning and then yesterday both codes I entered won $10 each.

The only bad thing is having to keep going to the store to get buttons, especially when some cashiers will only give you 1 button and once I was even told you needed to make a purchase to get a button (I didn't feel like arguing even though in the rules it says no purchase required and went to another registers).

Crap. Missed out on the 20% coupon. I'll probably wait on getting this now. I'm cheap and my son will be getting the first Skylanders for Christmas. No rush to get him Giants anyways.

Nice, was able to grab exactly the same 3 pack and giant I got my nephew at Toys R Us last week for $34 for $24 and return the $34 purchase. Also got a hand full of buttons which amounted to 4 winners for $25 in certificates (3 $5 winners and 1 $10 winner). Soon as they come through, I'll head back to pick up some more.

[quote name='BudzMcGee']Anyone know how long it takes to get the certificates emailed?[/QUOTE]

Mine took about 14-16 hours.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']It's strange how you can win a lot in a row and other times not win for a few days. The first few days I won all 3 days, then I went 4 days without winning and then yesterday both codes I entered won $10 each.

The only bad thing is having to keep going to the store to get buttons, especially when some cashiers will only give you 1 button and once I was even told you needed to make a purchase to get a button (I didn't feel like arguing even though in the rules it says no purchase required and went to another registers).[/QUOTE]Yay, button discussion! :bouncy:

The first paragraph is pretty much me to a T. Won almost every time the first couple days, then had a string of losers (9 or 10 in a row), but I've had better luck recently.

I have the luck of working right by one. I often go there on breaks just to have something to do...I'll politely wait in line at a customer service station for a button. Sometimes I'll be sneaky and get one from the second floor, and then go to the first later on and get one, but I make sure it's different people, and I've always been very patient and really nice. How else do they expect people to enter twice per day, really?

I've gotten handfuls a couple of times, that really made my day...especially because I am trying to collect the whole set. Here's a picture which I used to check off buttons:

A8QJLmQCQAESpws.jpg:large

I've won something like 3 5's, 7 10's, and a 25 eGift Card (which I already have, and can use in store to cover excess on using my holiday certificates).

I'm only gonna use a little bit towards gifts for my family, the rest has been me going in and using $5 and $10 clearance toys to donate to a local charity.

Pretty cool promotion!

Went in today with the assorted $25 in certificates I won yesterday. Got a total of 5 Skylanders figures for about $6. Also picked up some more buttons and won another $10 certificate (so two more Skylanders for about $2-3 soon as I get that one). Wish the damn things didn't take 12-14 hours to arrive.

This deserved a bump. So stringing together button certificates and the clearance prices on Skylanders (and some other toys) I've managed to snag all of the following for $42.86 total.

JCP-collection-total-e1356058912277.jpg

5 Skylanders Giants (Including 2 Hot Heads)
1 Skylanders Battle Pack (Dragonfire)
29 Skylander single character packs (at least 6 light core)
1 Jake and the Neverland Pirates "Hook's Battle Boat"
1 Jake and the Neverland Pirates plastic wagon
1 metal with black leather flask.

Nephews are going to have an awesome Christmas this year. Except for the flask. That's mine (as are a few of the Skylanders).

I'm not shy about collecting them either. I'll walk around to a couple of desk and ask for buttons cause otherwise you only get two. Yesterday I got 16 buttons, won 2 $10 certs and 4 $5 certs. Today picked up 16 more, won 3 $10 certs and 1 $5 cert. But yeah, my parents picked up 24 buttons total and won once.

I've also noticed a lot of JCP's are starting to run out or run low on these. One near me is completely out, one is only giving a single button now. The other is still stocked it seems.

Any Pittsburgh CAG's find a store that had the Giants on clearance? I checked the Mills, looked like they were cleaned out, and Monroeville, had a bunch but they weren't on clearance. I might check out Ross Park this weekend but the other stores would be a waste of gas if they don't have any.

[quote name='electricsleep']Any Pittsburgh CAG's find a store that had the Giants on clearance? I checked the Mills, looked like they were cleaned out, and Monroeville, had a bunch but they weren't on clearance. I might check out Ross Park this weekend but the other stores would be a waste of gas if they don't have any.[/QUOTE]

Century 3 was still pretty stocked with character packs with the clearance prices as of this morning. They had all the 3 packs on display in the hallway were the catalog pick-up is. And all the single figures were right at the top of the up escalator to the right right below a display of Skylanders T-Shirts. I know they had a three pack with a cannon, on with Gil Grunt, and at least on other one. As far as the bigger "Giants" chacters they had Bouncer and Swarm as far as I could remember.

jcpenny.com has skylanders giants on it when you search for them but i searched a 100 mile radius to find them in store and it showed unavailable everywhere.

Is this accurate? Can someone who actually found them in stores check online to see if it does indeed say your store has them or not.

[quote name='electricsleep']Any Pittsburgh CAG's find a store that had the Giants on clearance? I checked the Mills, looked like they were cleaned out, and Monroeville, had a bunch but they weren't on clearance. I might check out Ross Park this weekend but the other stores would be a waste of gas if they don't have any.[/QUOTE]

Ask for a price check. They probably just weren't tagged properly. They may also not be with toys. One store near me has them in boys clothing.

To the person who asked about online, you can't look up individual ones online so I wouldn't trust that. Call and ask if they have them in stock...

[quote name='ajh2298']Century 3 was still pretty stocked with character packs with the clearance prices as of this morning. They had all the 3 packs on display in the hallway were the catalog pick-up is. And all the single figures were right at the top of the up escalator to the right right below a display of Skylanders T-Shirts. I know they had a three pack with a cannon, on with Gil Grunt, and at least on other one. As far as the bigger "Giants" chacters they had Bouncer and Swarm as far as I could remember.[/QUOTE]

I just got back from Ross Park after stopping at Kmart and they had a decent amount left. Kmart had the Giants triple packs on sale for $19.99 and I had $10 in SYWR points so I picked up one of them. Ross Park had a good amount of stock but only about 6 or 7 different characters. I think 3 of the bigger ones and 4 of the regular ones. I only need to get one character from each class so I picked up two from there. They also had a WiiU starter pack for $50 if any Pittsburgh CAG's are looking for one.

If anyone wants to sell some of the series 2 single packs let me know.

I'll pay $5 plus shipping.

* figure $5 is fair since people are getting them for $1-2 using the button coupons ext.. *

Would prefer to get more then 1 at a time so it saves on shipping costs.
I do have paypal

I need

zook
whirlwind
slam bam
terrafin
ignitor
bash
flameslinger
hex
lightning rod
stealth elf

Please respond here or send me a private message if your interested in making a deal.

bread's done
Back