Dark Knight Rises Limited Edition back in Stock at Amazon -$39.99

Hm, I wonder if these are truly numbered like the first ones? Amazon appears to have over 999 of these which is pretty odd considering they completely sold out well before the release date.

In for one nonetheless, guess we'll see.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Hm, I wonder if these are truly numbered like the first ones? Amazon appears to have over 999 of these which is pretty odd considering they completely sold out well before the release date.

In for one nonetheless, guess we'll see.[/QUOTE]

It wouldn't let me see if 999 were in stock. It just autocorrected it to 1. How did you see it?

Thanks OP. I'm not completely sure why, but I ordered one. Hopefully they are still rare, but if Amazon has over 999 in stock, this will be worth I'd guess about $39.99 on the secondhand market. ;)

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']It wouldn't let me see if 999 were in stock. It just autocorrected it to 1. How did you see it?

Thanks OP. I'm not completely sure why, but I ordered one. Hopefully they are still rare, but if Amazon has over 999 in stock, this will be worth I'd guess about $39.99 on the secondhand market. ;)[/QUOTE]

I don't know. I just put in 999, and it updated. It's the only thing I have in my cart, not sure if that matters.

screencap of it:

cowl.jpg

[quote name='ssjmichael']I don't know. I just put in 999, and it updated. It's the only thing I have in my cart, not sure if that matters.

screencap of it:

cowl.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Thanks. How psychotic am I that knowing there's over 999 in stock makes the product lose some of its appeal?

This is the only Dark Knight parody video actually made me laugh out loud several times. It's pretty damn entertaining.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IkMPZ7WeDck

[quote name='shadowkast']then why not use the appropriate movie thread?![/QUOTE]

Cause this forum gets more views and the users in here will miss out on this fast selling item they may be after?

Closing topic now as its OOS.

[quote name='GBAstar']Good find. I cringe thinking about what condition these might arrive in though[/QUOTE]

$10 says the cowl will be broken. :lol:

[quote name='Kerig']$10 says the cowl will be broken. :lol:[/QUOTE]

/shaking my fist in the general direction of Bane. :joystick:

mNhbJ-qqJlcn8NLb0Cbw1KQ.jpg

Doucher, flipping is fine but when people do this as a job it makes me sick. Get a real job, and some acne creme because you are obviously lazy and a pile.

[quote name='merchie89']
mNhbJ-qqJlcn8NLb0Cbw1KQ.jpg

Doucher, flipping is fine but when people do this as a job it makes me sick. Get a real job, and some acne creme because you are obviously lazy and a pile.[/QUOTE]

Bigger:

$%28KGrHqR,!g4FC+kQC5vDBQ%29j,Rh9nw~~60_57.JPG

I'm waiting on the Ultimate Trilogy Edition next year that's why I didn't bother buying the Broken Cowl Edition.

Thanks, ordered one. I waited too long yesterday and didn't order but I wasn't going to miss it again. Let's see how long it lasts this time

[quote name='ssjmichael']it's so weird that it allows me to put 999 in my cart still lol. I know it's wrong since others don't get that[/QUOTE]

FLOL, I tried to add 555 to see how many were available directly from checkout, and that's when it told me the max was 3. Guess I can try again from the main page and see what happens.

EDIT: when I try from the item's page, the drop down only allows 1, 2, 3, or 4+. Selecting 4+ gets this message:

We're sorry. This item is limited to 3 per customer.

We strive to provide customers with great prices, and sometimes that means we limit quantity to ensure that the majority of customers have an opportunity to order products that have very low prices or a limited supply.

We may also adjust quantity in checkout if you have recently purchased this item.

I ordered 2 just in case I luck out and gamble for one numbered below 100. Fat chance but you never know!

One for me, one for a gift! Perfect.

Heh...from the item page:

Special Features
None.

--------------------------------

Well, except for the whole limited plastic broken cowl.

[quote name='Donut2922']Thx nabbed one but its peculiar you can add 999 to cart[/QUOTE]Keep proceeding to checkout and you'll be forced to a limit of 3.

bread's done
Back