Superman Complete Bluray Set(All 5 Movies) [Region Free] Amazon UK $17

If you're a fan of the movies you're better off getting the bigger set since it has a substantial amount of extras and I think additional cuts of the movies too. If you just want the movies then, this is a pretty good deal

[quote name='ssjmichael']If you're a fan of the movies you're better off getting the bigger set since it has a substantial amount of extras and I think additional cuts of the movies too. If you just want the movies then, this is a pretty good deal[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Also, so pump for the new Superman reboot!

Has anyone ever tried applying a kindle card from Best Buy to their Amazon UK account? I have some Best Buy credit I'd rather use up then spending $30 cash on the special edition bluray.

Thanks OP.

[quote name='Backlash2332x']also saw the Lethal Weapon collection for just a hair over $21.[/QUOTE]A word of warning: this set is extremely thick. Over twice as thick as the set sold at Best Buy.

[quote name='DNukem170']A word of warning: this set is extremely thick. Over twice as thick as the set sold at Best Buy.[/QUOTE]

while that is upsetting, I've been wanting to rewatch that series for a while. I'll find an inconvenient place for it. thanks for the heads up.

[quote name='DNukem170']A word of warning: this set is extremely thick. Over twice as thick as the set sold at Best Buy.[/QUOTE]

Not true, they slimmed it down. It's still a little thicker than the US one, but not over twice as thick

The Lethal Weapon set is thick, but I wouldn't say it's "Extremely thick". It's still smaller than most boxsets. It's dumb though, because when it was first released in the UK, it came in a thin case just like the US version. So they kind of went backwards and released a thicker version.

bread's done
Back