(DEAD)Assassins creed 3 -$33 with $3 video credit AMAZON

• Please log in to reply
168 replies to this topic

#61 ajh2298

ajh2298

2009 Stanley Cup Champs

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:35 PM

Was able to print out the page and get a PM at my BB. Well after the $20.00 RZU pre-order bonus deal AC3 is going to end up costing me $13.00 cant really complain about that.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

#62 chriscolbert

chriscolbert

Push Me, Pull Me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:37 PM

I've always played the AC games on the 360, but am tempted to go with the PS3 on this given the bonus missions and the fact that I got the Vita bundle and supposedly there's some benefit to playing both. Are there any known issues with the PS3 version or is it a no-brainer for those with Liberation?
Posted Image “Jeter always gives me a pound after every inning,” Sabathia explained.

#63 plastik3000

plastik3000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:38 PM

Question about this $3 trade in credit you get with this deal; is it basically just a $3 bonus for trading something in? I don't really have anything to trade in at the moment.

#64 czissis

czissis

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:49 PM

Bleh no wii u version, would have loved off the tv with this

Oh well

Same here. I can hold out until the Wii U one gets cheap.

#65 V4Oldboy

V4Oldboy

Vengeance 4 Oldboy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:55 PM

We need a separate thread for AC3 code begging now.

"You WROTE it, you can't UN-WRITE it!" - Maurice LaMarche

[if you need help funding a PSN gameshare (US) I'm happy to help out fellow CAGs (PM me) as long as you are patient.]

#66 handsomepete

handsomepete

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:57 PM

I'm waiting for $10-15. Ubisoft games hold value about as well as bucket with holes in it holds water.

That's not as true as it used to be. AC:B didn't get a permanent drop to 19.99 until November of this year (two years after release) - at the beginning of November it was still commonly found for ~$25. Other than BF sales and very early cuts from Best Buy (w/ coupon) AC:R has stayed at the ~$25-$30 range since release a year ago. Even Rayman (after many retailers very early in its release gave it a wicked cheap sale) has managed to hang on to a normal price point since release. With Disgaea it's one of the harder release titles to find cheap on Vita.

Certainly won't say that AC3 won't drop like an anvil, but the ol Ubisoft price drop rule ain't the same as it was.

#67 fortunado

fortunado

Mathematical!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:03 PM

Hey cool. I had the $10 vita promo plus some Amazon CC reward points so I got the game for free. :) Thanks OP (or second poster? w/e).

ach.png

#68 nuuuuj

nuuuuj

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:03 PM

PM'd at BB with no problems. Total cost after PM and pre-order bonus, $13+tax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted Image

#69 MochaRaf

MochaRaf

I Come Here Often...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:09 PM

PM'd at BB with no problems. Total cost after PM and pre-order bonus, $13+tax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How in the heck did you manage that? Lol... You must have a stellar Bb management, my local BBs give me trouble trying to PM with a physical ad, lol.

#70 NINJA V

NINJA V

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:13 PM

decent deal... horrible game.

bought it new from best buy w/ the $20 preorder promo - sold it after 2hrs of gameplay.

traded borderlands 2 for it and really tried to give it a 2nd chance. got to the point where they rebuild the ship and just couldn't take anymore. sold it on amazon and will NEVER PLAY AGAIN.

god help whoever likes this game and has played it all the way thru, you must love to be abused mentally.

#71 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:13 PM

I ordered it on ps3 for $23 with my vita code but I didn't see anything about the $3 video promo that the op mentioned. Is that still going on and how did you guys successfully add that?

#72 iSUX

iSUX

Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:15 PM

Got it for $23 after applying the $10 credit code from ordering the PSV AssLib. :D

#73 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:15 PM

Lol, Ubisoft just sent me an email about this price. These guys are crazy.

#74 rieper

rieper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:17 PM

I havent played it and just ordered it myself but I know a couple people that have and they both enjoyed it despite the not so spectacular reviews. If nothing else buy it and trade it back to GS in the next few days for $35.

You aint gettin $35 for tradein @ gamestop...n1gga pleez. :roll:
Posted Image

#75 Vendetta_x360

Vendetta_x360

♥ 정수연

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:19 PM

You aint gettin $35 for tradein @ gamestop...n1gga pleez. :roll:

Try knowing something or being up to date on promos before talking shit.

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=333869

Vendetta%20x360.jpg

:3ds: FC: 4957-3481-3976 (PM me if you add so I can add you!)

Currently Playing:  :360: Red Dead, Ghosts :xb1: Watch Dogs

Recently Completed: Wolf Among Us, Walking Dead S2

#76 trent82

trent82

Master Of Unlocking

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:21 PM

Great deal but I played and finished it and will never touch it again. Probably the most boring Ac since 1.

I'm enjoying doing some of the side missions. The naval mission with the thunderstorm and the huge The Perfect Storm kind of waves was pretty great. The atmosphere of the 2 cities is the real star. And I really like building up my homestead.

But yeah, Connor kinda sucks and the main storyline is a complete snoozer. This is simply not GOTY material. Mine is going on ebay as soon as I'm done.
3DS Friend Code :: 5112-3434-8624

#77 new1

new1

TroubleMaker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:23 PM

I am a long time member but if I don't get it I won't qq :p I am happy for whoever gets it that's what makes CAG great :) awesome community!

Posted Image Posted Image

#78 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:32 PM

I have one of those vita promo codes so I will be grabbing this for $23 as soon as I get home

T9rTk6Q.gif

#79 The Holy Pretzle

The Holy Pretzle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:34 PM

Was the code supposed to be in the same e-mail with the PS All Stars code and the PS+ trial months? I'm not seeing it.

#80 BREVITY

BREVITY

The Soul of Wit.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:36 PM

Was the code supposed to be in the same e-mail with the PS All Stars code and the PS+ trial months? I'm not seeing it.

Mine was in an email before those codes.
3DS Friend Code:4382-1988-8437 QR Image http://yfrog.com/gzvezjyj
iOS GameCenter Name: BREVITY
Posted ImagePosted Image
Put your hand on a hot stove for a min. and it feels like an hour; play a cool game for an hour and it feels like a min. Brevity's def. of relativity.

#81 sherlock2g

sherlock2g

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:36 PM

It's in a different e-mail. Does anyone know will this code expire? I might want to use it when ACIII hits $20.

#82 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:37 PM

This except I finished it and traded it in the first week for $42.00 so I made money buying this game LOL.

#83 chriscolbert

chriscolbert

Push Me, Pull Me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:39 PM

it's in a different e-mail. Does anyone know will this code expire? I might want to use it when aciii hits $20.

12/31/2012
Posted Image “Jeter always gives me a pound after every inning,” Sabathia explained.

#84 ElvinWasHere

ElvinWasHere

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:39 PM

Lol, Ubisoft just sent me an email about this price. These guys are crazy.

say what?

#85 haruky

haruky

Vengeance.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:43 PM

say what?

Good Guy, Ubisoft!

#86 rbanez

rbanez

Posted 11 December 2012 - 06:02 PM

already beaten the game but bought it again for 23$ to try to plat it this holiday break.. Never did a rebuy of a finished game for this much price.. Oh well I still got plenty of time to think about cancelling it.

What im playing: 
|  :ps3: Dark Souls II :pray:   |  :vita: Spenlunky |

Recently completed:
- Grand Theft Auto V ( Great game, one of the best this gen )
The Last of Us  ( incredible game. gets the "Most honest and appropriate ending ever" award and goty )

#87 sgand

sgand

Aim for the flap top

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 06:08 PM

PMed my release copy at BBY an hour ago. Like above^, $13 after everything is too awesome!!

#88 MochaRaf

MochaRaf

I Come Here Often...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 06:11 PM

PMed my release copy at BBY an hour ago. Like above^, $13 after everything is too awesome!!

Did you walk into your local store or do it over the phone? I would love to PM this but they never let me PM websites, let alone daily deals.

#89 Bosamba

Bosamba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 06:28 PM

I'm on the phone with Best Buy price matching Halo 4 to Target's $39.99 price. Dude informed me I can only price match retail stores only. I told him I thought they expanded that policy to websites too, but he informed me they can only price match websites at the time of the purchase.

Being that this is a one day only deal from Amazon, should I just call Best Buy again and get another representative? It's a bestbuy.com order so I don't know if driving to a retail store would accomplish anything besides wasting gas.
:grouphug:

Wondering which platform to buy the game for? Use Mr. Slimm's Blog http://misterslimm.w...ce-off-results/

Interested in a PC game but not sure if your rig can run it? Go here http://www.systemreq...tslab.com/cyri/

#90 OllieBoy

OllieBoy

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 06:33 PM

Sweet. Had $10 Amazon credit left and the $10 voucher from the Vita bundle.

$13 total, nice.