• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:37 PM

Got it for $23, sweet.

#122 chimpmeister

chimpmeister

Hates gimmicks

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:08 PM

Do the $ behind the numbers in the title bother anyone else?

Now that you mention it, they do look a bit strange. :-|

#123 MochaRaf

MochaRaf

I Come Here Often...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:11 PM

Did anyone else have issues with the promotional code? I redeemed mine and it stated that the promotion was applied, yet it didn't deduct anything from the total. I tried to re-enter it before confirming the purchase, but then it kept telling me the coupon had already been applied. I ended up buying it for $33 and then just spoke to a CS about it, he also stated he had no idea why it didn't automatically deduct it. Thankfully he was able to manually adjust the cost to $23 bucks so the coupon wasn't wasted.

#124 gundie

gundie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:44 PM

Do the $ behind the numbers in the title bother anyone else?

I've noticed a lot of people started to do that lately. What's the deal with that??? :roll:

#125 Hemi

Hemi

One with the never-ending backlog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 12:46 AM

Anyone get BB to PM?

#126 Rumors

Rumors

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 12:59 AM

You had to argue because you wanted an exception to the policy. See prior pages of this thread for the exact wording, but the online price pm is valid only at time of purchase, not retro.

Yeah I see that now but that's very recent and in my opinion a little underhanded

#127 Jav0r

Jav0r

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:01 AM

Does it say something like it's been redeemed or is The promotional code you entered is not valid the same thing as used?

#128 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:26 AM

I have a code that I'm not going to use. Zolor, do you still need one?

No, let someone else have it. I've played and finished ACIII.

#129 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:28 AM

Just a reminder:

Please stop littering this thread with begging, buy and sell posts for the $10 off AC3 codes.

Put all requests for those codes in here:
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=334224

#130 azstdogg

azstdogg

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:29 AM

Just a reminder:

Sorry my bad. Thanks ARCorr!

#131 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:34 AM

But you get it back in either trade-in credit or Amazon Instant video credit. If you use both then it's $17 instead of $23.

What is the $3 and how do you get it?

#132 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:44 AM

^ dude read the op
edit- nvm, op is crap
ac3 is 33, comes with
$3 instant vid credit
$3 trade in bonus credit
$3 digital game credit
my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot:

#133 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:54 AM

^ dude read the op
edit- nvm, op is crap
ac3 is 33, comes with
$3 instant vid credit
$3 trade in bonus credit
$3 digital game credit

Thanks. It's weird that the product page doesn't mention any of that. Also, I ordered the game with the $10 vita promo a few hours ago when this started but I didn't receive any email notifying me about these three $3 promo credits.

#134 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:56 AM

Thanks. It's weird that the product page doesn't mention any of that. Also, I ordered the game with the $10 vita promo a few hours ago when this started but I didn't receive any email notifying me about these three $3 promo credits.

I didn't get a $3 credit on my account. It may negate the promo if you use the coupon.

#135 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:03 AM

nope. they all show up as special offers on the final checkout page. the $3 trade in credit is a code emailed to u within 4 days of them RECEIVING your trade in. all the details are on the deal of the day page, not the standard product page. ts should've put this link in the op but based on the thread title dude is obviously fried.

http://www.amazon.co...RMS0BMK79M1Y32C

now playing:

#136 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:03 AM

I didn't get a $3 credit on my account. It may negate the promo if you use the coupon.

I'm pretty sure you need to wait a business day or two to get emails about the Instant Video and Digital Game credits; that's how it worked for the PS All Stars Battle Royale code when I bought the $179.99 Vita bundle.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Bulletstorm; MGS2 HD [Dogtags/Misc.]  :vita: Limbo; Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/11]: :ps3: Braid (4.25/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#137 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:05 AM

I didn't get the credits yet either but I found the AC3 promotional page here:
http://www.amazon.co...rd_i=5550343011

It says that the $3 credits for the movie and digital game is applied after when the game ships. The $3 trade in credit is a code that is emailed when this order ships.

update: whoops, ninja'd by tech ^

You don't get this code until after they accept your trade-in.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Bulletstorm; MGS2 HD [Dogtags/Misc.]  :vita: Limbo; Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/11]: :ps3: Braid (4.25/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#138 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:06 AM

nope. they all show up as special offers on the final checkout page. the $3 trade in credit is a code emailed to u within 4 days of them RECEIVING your trade in. all the details are on the deal of the day page, not the standard product page. ts should've put this link in the op but based on the thread title dude is obviously fried.

I'm pretty sure you need to wait a business day or two to get emails about the Instant Video and Digital Game credits; that's how it worked for the PS All Stars Battle Royale code when I bought the $179.99 Vita bundle.

Ok thanks guys. I always take a screen print of the special offers and the final checkout and I didn't see it mentioned on those. It used to say 'promo applied" like 3 times if there were 3 codes...I guess they don't do that anymore.

#139 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:08 AM

The promo does state that they are sent when your order ships so we'll see. However, special offers didn't show up for me on the final checkout page when I ordered. So that's weird.

#140 strawyleader997

strawyleader997

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:12 AM

Just ordered mine for $23 with free shipping.

#141 Donken

Donken

Posted 12 December 2012 - 03:37 AM

Saw this earlier today, I think my wife grabbed it for me for Christmas. I am pretty excited to play this one.

#142 NoRainNoRainbow

NoRainNoRainbow

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 03:50 AM

Man, I accidentally ordered it twice (once with the $10 off code and another for $33) and now I'm too late to cancel it, they've already prepared to ship it out.

How is Amazon's return service? Should I expect to pay some sort of "restocking fee"?

#143 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 03:52 AM

you'll have to pay return shipping ($4) cuz its your fault, not amazons

now playing:

#144 MochaRaf

MochaRaf

I Come Here Often...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 03:51 AM

Man, I accidentally ordered it twice (once with the $10 off code and another for $33) and now I'm too late to cancel it, they've already prepared to ship it out.

How is Amazon's return service? Should I expect to pay some sort of "restocking fee"?

The way it usually works is that Amazon will charge you for return shipping unless it is a mistake or problem on their behalf.

#145 pf316

pf316

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 03:53 AM

Yes, you will have to pay for shipping back unless you select an option stating it
Was Amazons fault, then they give you a free label

#146 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 03:55 AM

Here are some easy options: Don't open the $33 one (identify it by the tracking number) and bring it to the company that delivered it and return to sender or deny the package. You will get a full refund from AZ.

Other option is trade in the extra copy to GS. You will get $35 credit if you are a power up memeber (free or paid)

#147 NoRainNoRainbow

NoRainNoRainbow

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:14 AM

Here are some easy options: Don't open the $33 one (identify it by the tracking number) and bring it to the company that delivered it and return to sender or deny the package. You will get a full refund from AZ.

Other option is trade in the extra copy to GS. You will get $35 credit if you are a power up memeber (free or paid)

Thanks for the help! I was thinking about trying to flip it on craigslist for a few extra bucks but I just might trade it in for credit towards Ni No Kuni.

#148 givemeporknow

givemeporknow

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:54 AM

in for a ps3 copy :)

#149 cruzincontrol

cruzincontrol

Angry Homer is Angry

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:00 AM

Getting to crunch time but I did what was stated in op but no luck yet.

#150 xKalamityx

xKalamityx

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:14 AM

I ordered my vita AC bundle and AC3 on BF. Customer Service allowed me $10 credit to my account since I bought it the same day and said my code is invalid. Have yet to even try it to see if it doesn't work like they say