(DEAD)Assassins creed 3 -$33 with $3 video credit AMAZON

• Please log in to reply
168 replies to this topic

#151 justinTlME

justinTlME

Mean CAGs P*** me off!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:54 AM

Thanks for the help! I was thinking about trying to flip it on craigslist for a few extra bucks but I just might trade it in for credit towards Ni No Kuni.

Sell it to gamestop before sunday, its worth $37.

I sold the copy I bought at launch today for $37 and then re-bought it on amazon for $23. $14 profit!!! :D
:360: Disney Infinity :xb1: Titanfall
:ps3: None :ps4: Destiny, inFAMOUS: Second Light, Last of Us: Remastered, Madden 15
:wii: DKC: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8, Super Mario 3D World :3ds: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Zelda: Link Between Worlds, Tomodachi Life
:psp: Dragons Crown, more Destiny! Lol

#152 NoRainNoRainbow

NoRainNoRainbow

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:13 AM

I got the super saver shipping, so I don't think it will be coming by sunday unfortunately. But if it does, I'll be sure to do that, thank you for the info.

#153 avatar94

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:59 AM

Got my copy in the mail today (that was FAST!) but still haven't gotten the promo codes. Anyone else get theirs?

#154 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:02 AM

Got my copy in the mail today (that was FAST!) but still haven't gotten the promo codes. Anyone else get theirs?

Got the game, no promo codes yet.

#155 nixmahn

nixmahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2012 - 04:25 PM

Got the game, no promo codes yet.

same, got my games yesturday but no codes or credits.

Have 3 demo SSB codes for trade. Already have last 6 Club Nintendo Wii U eshop games from Club Nintendo. Will take any Wii U eshop game codes I don't already have or Non CN 3DS eshop code.

Check My Trade List
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=276079

#156 BobaFetish

BobaFetish

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:24 PM

I haven't received my codes yet either, so I emailed CS and I was instead given a $9 promo code towards any Amazon shipped and sold purchase. Makes this deal even sweeter IMO.

#157 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:14 PM

I got the video and the pc dowload emails today. Still nothing about the trade in.

#158 GuitarMan

GuitarMan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 10:24 PM

I almost forgot all about the credits.
Still haven't received codes.
Posted Image

#159 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:44 PM

Jesus still havent received my credits either. Tired of wasting extra time with their retarded CS just to get what I'm supposed to. Same shit happened with my BF Vita bundle codes.

#160 smokeyjoey8

smokeyjoey8

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 10:38 PM

When I asked about why I didnt get my credits they said that I didnt qualify because I bought the AC3 Vita on Dec. 11 instead of black friday, which makes no sense because I wasn't even talking about that (also, I did buy the vita on black friday, and used that $10 credit on the goldbox AC3 on Dec. 11). They then apologized and gave me a $20 credit.

:|

Amazon customer service is taking a real drop in quality lately. If I end up getting banned because these guys can't carefully read through my messages I'll be pissed.

#161 BobaFetish

BobaFetish

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 08:39 PM

I ended up receiving my credits today after all. The digital games voucher explicitly states no XBL or PSN points or memberships. Any suggestions for a non-pc, non-Android gamer?

#162 Noblesse Oblige

Noblesse Oblige

For Answer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 03:37 AM

I received my game yesterday but nothing as far as the codes go, I go to "view balance" and nothing, pretty lame considering the digital credit at least was supposed to be automatically applied 2 dates after shipment.

Not worth bothering with their CS about it for such a low amount to me, I worry that if I fuss about a few dollars later on if there is an issue with something that is a lot more money that they won't help me

Edit: Got the instant video and digital game credit emails the day after I posted this, thought it would be better to edit than to make a new post. Better late than never!

Edited by Noblesse Oblige, 20 December 2012 - 06:11 PM.

#163 lst0227

lst0227

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 01:25 PM

For the ones missing trade-in credit, check again if you followed the steps:

Amazon Gaming Trade-in Credit
A $3.00 credit will be sent to you via email within 4 days of your trade-in being accepted. Send in a video game item for processing following the instructions provided. If your trade-in is accepted, we will send your bonus credit code via email within four business days of acceptance. Your credit is good towards any eligible product shipped and sold by Amazon. Certain products may be excluded from this promotion. The promotion is limited to one per customer. Gift card redemption period ends on 1/11/2013. If your trade-in is not submitted in accordance with the instructions, or is not accepted, you are not eligible for the promotion and you will not receive a promotional credit.
To receive the Trade-in Promotion:
• Initiate a trade-in between December 11, 2012 and January 11, 2013.
• If the trade-in is accepted, you will receive a confirmation email.
• Add a qualifying item described in the offer to your Shopping Cart.
• On the final checkout page, enter your bonus code in the "Gift Cards and Promotional Codes" box. Once you click Apply, the discount will appear in your Order Summary.

#164 Scholarly_Sam

Scholarly_Sam

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 09:46 PM

still haven't received my $3 credits from this...

#165 cheaphuck

cheaphuck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:29 AM

Sent them email and got back $3 refund credit, but I wanted the $3 movie credit and the $3 digital download credit. Ugh, not going to even bother considering I sent them a link to the promo and they had crap about purchases from third parties don't qualify and other crap about Kindle. Clueless.

#166 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 03:32 AM

I ended up receiving my credits today after all. The digital games voucher explicitly states no XBL or PSN points or memberships. Any suggestions for a non-pc, non-Android gamer?

same. I only received the digital gaming credit and have no clue on what to use it on. didn't get any movie credit. hopefully the $3 gc credit will apply once my trades are received.

#167 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

What went out is comin' back

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:23 PM

Anyone else try to use their $3 trade-in credit yet? I got mine on 1/16, email says it expires on 2/11, but apparently someone screwed up and the code actually expired on 1/11. I was able to get Amazon to issue me a replacement credit, but only after the CSR basically accused me of lying about the date I received the email. :P

Ryuukishi634.png Ryuukishi634.jpg f7b9bd594fe9ca11e2a28b479ca21d4c_96ab1df

#168 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 02:09 AM

Anyone else try to use their $3 trade-in credit yet? I got mine on 1/16, email says it expires on 2/11, but apparently someone screwed up and the code actually expired on 1/11. I was able to get Amazon to issue me a replacement credit, but only after the CSR basically accused me of lying about the date I received the email. :P

I had the same problem. They told me they put a $3 promo credit back on my account.

#169 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 04:27 AM

guess I'll have to to contact cs again. so many issues lately