• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 12:13 PM

awesome, thanks!!

#92 aus_nacht

aus_nacht

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 03:22 PM

I got suspended on steam gifts for giving two keys away. Here's the one I didn't give away. Merry Christmas

42ZZ5-CWCIB-VQ6XM
"Just a heads up: we're gonna have a superconductor turned up full blast and pointed at you for the duration of this next test. I'll be honest - we're throwing science at the wall here to see what sticks. No idea what it'll do. Probably nothing. Best-case scenario, you might get some superpowers. Worst case, some tumors, which we'll cut out. " - C. Johnson

#93 jr233270

jr233270

Posted 12 December 2012 - 03:27 PM

Do I need to follow the instructions given on the facebook page or can I just input the code on Steam? I haven't tried yet because I am giving the game to my friend (I bought it when it was about $20 a while back. Damn.).

#94 slithum22

slithum22

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 03:49 PM

sweet!

#95 LeonSKennedy

LeonSKennedy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:59 PM

That's because you are under 18.

Edit: Never mind, that is usually the case with these. Here's a link that should work though.

Thanks for the link. I was scratching my head yesterday trying to figure this out. Your link took me right to the FB page for me to get my free copy. I'm assuming I can enter the promo code for a free copy of the game right into Steam?

Rambojr03.png

card.png

#96 walkonshadows

walkonshadows

Terminal CAGtosis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:37 PM

Thanks for the link. I was scratching my head yesterday trying to figure this out. Your link took me right to the FB page for me to get my free copy. I'm assuming I can enter the promo code for a free copy of the game right into Steam?

Yep, the little App it takes you too gives you a Steam code after you "like" their page. Is that you Leon, from ffshrine?? if so, it's Nocturnal Risk. Hi.

Anyone who wants a 72-Hour guest pass to The Secret World, just PM me your email.

LeCuPXZ.jpgUUVGik1.jpgDEjnR1E.jpg

CEh38V2.jpgKxJkMdH.jpgJtnnbZt.jpg

#97 ps2emotions

ps2emotions

8 bit heaven

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:40 PM

Thanks OP.

#98 Mit

Mit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:55 PM

Do I need to follow the instructions given on the facebook page or can I just input the code on Steam? I haven't tried yet because I am giving the game to my friend (I bought it when it was about $20 a while back. Damn.).

I have this question as well. I'm at work and can't redeem the code, I just wanted to jump on it.

Do I really need to download that metro2033.exe file? Or is the code an actual Steam code that I can just redeem?

#99 irishsoccermbw

irishsoccermbw

Prosecution Rests

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:59 PM

I'm on a Mac, no reason for me to keep the code hope someone (nonlurker) gets it:

8957X-FJB50-VYNP6

#100 walkonshadows

walkonshadows

Terminal CAGtosis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:12 PM

I have this question as well. I'm at work and can't redeem the code, I just wanted to jump on it.

Do I really need to download that metro2033.exe file? Or is the code an actual Steam code that I can just redeem?

actual steam code that pops on the page itself.

Anyone who wants a 72-Hour guest pass to The Secret World, just PM me your email.

LeCuPXZ.jpgUUVGik1.jpgDEjnR1E.jpg

CEh38V2.jpgKxJkMdH.jpgJtnnbZt.jpg

#101 espy

espy

Original Transported Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:35 PM

I feel really bad for the the devs of this game. Metro 2033 didn't do very well, and the game was really quality stuff. I'm hoping Last Light will at least give them enough success to keep going.

#102 DirkBelig

DirkBelig

The Belligerent One

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:09 PM

I feel really bad for the the devs of this game. Metro 2033 didn't do very well, and the game was really quality stuff. I'm hoping Last Light will at least give them enough success to keep going.

http://www.joystiq.c...ch-1-5-million/

"It's no secret that THQ's Metro 2033 "wasn't properly nurtured," but the game's cult status has translated into over 1.5 million sales since its launch in March 2010 across Xbox 360 and PC.

"[Metro 2033] released to critical acclaim and disappointing sales. The reality is, back then, THQ didn't market the game and we're very aware of that," said Rich Williams, SVP of Global Marketing at THQ, during an investor meeting this morning. "We're absolutely committed to marketing [Metro: Last Light] appropriately."

This is why they're giving away Metro 2033 now, so Last Light has a larger base of potential fans.

133994.png DirkBelig.png5fbfd2ddbe4d9137.png DirkBelig.png

#103 Punisher138

Punisher138

Cthulhu Fhtagn!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:55 PM

0e3mb-8a8ne-n4qjf
Posted Image

#104 RubbaBandMan

RubbaBandMan

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:59 PM

Any have an extra code? I missed out :/