Free copy of METRO 2033 - PC

Good find London! damn, no fb page ... side note however, FREE thread over yonder (I know, the Deals page gets a LOT more traffic)

Thank you Warreni for the code!^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Got it, thanks op! Only time I ever activate my fb account is for deals like this, then deactivate immediately after :p

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']cag rule #4,564: Make a fake facebook account for offers without having to give any real info.[/QUOTE]
They still track you -_-
*goes back to the bomb-shelter to check shotgun and canned goods inventory*

I already have this, but took a code in case anyone wants to trade for something on Steam and doesn't want to sign up for a FaceSpace account. PM me.

Thank you OP

I already have it from the Humble Bundle but my son doesn't have it so he is going to have something new to try out.

i literally just got into PC gaming after being a lifelong console guy and would really appreciate a code PM'd to me. if anyone is feeling generous. thanks in advance.

[quote name='xj_sky']i literally just got into PC gaming after being a lifelong console guy and would really appreciate a code PM'd to me. if anyone is feeling generous. thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]
It takes almost no effort to grab a free code.

[quote name='dallow']It takes almost no effort to grab a free code.[/QUOTE]

true, but i don't have a facebook account.

[quote name='Oboogie188']Thanks op. Can you activate this code on Steam?[/QUOTE]

It says its a Steam code in the OP lmao

anyways I don't think it's working getting an error message:
"User 573413_metro3ad already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections"

^ [quote name='dallow']It takes almost no effort to grab a free code.[/QUOTE]

true, but i don't have a facebook account.

[quote name='dallow']It takes almost no effort to grab a free code.[/QUOTE]

Any effort is too much effort for some people. I have no use for another copy, but I'll probably get one and find a use for it down the line.

[quote name='xj_sky']^

true, but i don't have a facebook account.[/QUOTE]

I was including that in my "almost no effort" umbrella.
Making a free BS account that is.

Someone took that code already.
If anyone gets a spare they don't want I'd be grateful for it been reloading the facebook page for the last 35+ min..

The fact there are people here who can't even be bothered to create a free, fake account for Facebook of all places does not surprise me.

After I got through, I clicked reveal code then there was some app thing and I clicked that but now it just took me back to the start? Anyone give a CAG a clue, please?

[quote name='xenozfan2']Does anyone want to trade for my code? I will take almost any steam code.[/QUOTE]

1) This isn't the trading forum.
2) Why would someone trade for a free item?

[quote name='louiedog']
2) Why would someone trade for a free item?[/QUOTE]

They could have a different free game they don't want. Duh.

[quote name='Diad']They still track you -_-
*goes back to the bomb-shelter to check shotgun and canned goods inventory*[/QUOTE]

its more so on your personal account you dont have likes and have the apps send messages and status updates for all this crap.

[quote name='xenozfan2']They could have a different free game they don't want. Duh.[/QUOTE]

Well, yeah, they could, but you're asking at the wrong time, and especially in the wrong place. Why would someone trade, when they could just go get a code for themselves?

Hey, at least you're not like the two sales geniuses who listed this, and the humble bundle on eBay. I can't imagine how idiots like that get through the day...

"We are experience heavy volume. Please try again in a couple of minutes."

Guess they're flooded with requests... besides, the first part of the sentence is a treasurable Engrish gem :)

bread's done
Back