ESPN 30 for 30 for $30 Shipped

Man, thanks for posting this. It's been on my Christmas list for myself for a while ;)

The ones lately have been hit or miss (although the Bo Jackson one this weekend was awesome), but so many of these were so good.

I know this is a strange question but does this have all original 30 episodes? I saw a review on Amazon saying it only had 27. Crazy I know but just wanted to ask.

EDIT:Stupid question It should have all 30. Now being that I can stream this on Amazon Prime and apparently NetFlix do I need to own it? Hmmmmm

I bought the set last time amazon had it as a deal. there were a couple of stories that did not hold interest for me, but so many did.

thanks for posting. can snag a couple of these as gifts for my father-in-law and bother-in-law.

WOW, great find OP. Thanks a ton, have been wanting this for a while, cheapest I ever saw it was $50 on Amazon. Got it here for $29.67 shipped.

[quote name='Commander0Zero']I know this is a strange question but does this have all original 30 episodes? I saw a review on Amazon saying it only had 27. Crazy I know but just wanted to ask.

EDIT:Stupid question It should have all 30. Now being that I can stream this on Amazon Prime and apparently NetFlix do I need to own it? Hmmmmm[/QUOTE]

The link says "Includes all ESPN 30 for 30 films from these critically acclaimed directors" so I'd say you are safe.

Also, this had to be the price. LOL at 30 for 30 for 30.

These are good, I have been watching them on Netflix, $30 is a great price. I may still get them even though I may never watch them again.

Um...you guys might want to check your pending charges on your credit cards. Despite getting an order confirmation showing a price of $29.87, I have a pending charge from "COLLEGE STORE" (which is what CBS said the charge would be under) for $100. Even when I check my order status on their website it shows the correct total. I'm going to be pissed if they actually charge me the full amount.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Um...you guys might want to check your pending charges on your credit cards. Despite getting an order confirmation showing a price of $29.87, I have a pending charge from "COLLEGE STORE" (which is what CBS said the charge would be under) for $100. Even when I check my order status on their website it shows the correct total. I'm going to be pissed if they actually charge me the full amount.[/QUOTE]
Mine posted already for the correct amount.

bread's done
Back